Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2011, 12:15 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornet67 View Post
Fascinating to someone as clueless as yourself, perhaps. Geez, I loved " The Godfather ", and " GodFather II", I must be a Mafia member. Made me go out and whack a few innocent people after watching!
You must be someone who has lots of interest in things Mafia, or at least the somewhat idealized view of the Mob that we often see in our culture. It's easy debating with you. You prove my points without me even having to work hard to pose complicated arguments.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2011, 12:16 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,722,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
This is a racist thread....I know white girls who have sex with lots of guys too, and have 4 or 5 kids...only difference is that in the white community the white girls usually have family to fall back on financially.
How is this racist? If it was a 37 year old white woman who had been popping out 15 children, it would have been just as sensational.

Angel Adams is no saint. From one article she is quoted as saying, ""I don't know what I'm going to do," she says. The system, she says, "is not hearing me. This is a revolving door going nowhere.""

Yet in another article (from 20 months ago) I found:
Judge in Tampa scolds mother who shows no gratitude for profuse aid given her and 12 kids - St. Petersburg Times

Quote:
TAMPA — A courtroom full of people who paid off Angel Yulee Adams' debts and found a rent-free, six-bedroom home for her and a dozen of her children waited Monday morning for a sign of gratitude, a clue of cooperation. They waited for a thank you.

They didn't get it. Angel Adams, 37, said she was glad to have the home. But she wanted them all out of her life.

"I've been railroaded since day one," she said.

The state says day one was 21 months and 28 hearings ago, when Adams first landed in the courtroom of Hillsborough Circuit Judge Tracy Sheehan. Ever since then, Sheehan said, the state has tried to keep Adams and her children together.

But Adams lost her home after failing to pay rent to the Tampa Housing Authority, then recently was evicted from a two-bedroom rental apartment.
Miss Adams wants everything handed to her, and refuses to accept responsibility for her actions. It is very probable that she was raised in a similar fashion and is continuing the cycle of suckling the public teat and poverty.

That's not racist. That's reality.

89,029 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Oy. Read your post again. Your post indicates that you are separating blacks out of the 3x birthrate.
No, it does not.
Quote:
You make no indication that is the birth among ALL welfare recipients.
Because that's an already known fact.

4,520 posts, read 4,209,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Um, read the whole post smart guy.
I think he/she is incapable; cherry-picking seems to be the chosen debating style.

Old 12-02-2011, 12:17 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Are you denying that those crimes and problems are disproportionately high in the Black community?

Look in the mirror.
Don't get testy just because your agenda has been challenged.

You have been repeatedly confronted with negative information regarding your own community that you refuse to acknowledge.

Try cleaning your own house first

Old 12-02-2011, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
I almost feel embarrassed for you. In the face of evidence, you choose to wear blinders.
I'm not the one denying disproportionately high crime rates and problems within the Black community. The posters in this thread who are doing so are the ones wearing blinders, to the detriment of the Black community.

Old 12-02-2011, 12:21 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
I'm not overlooking anything. I just fail to see how it's relevant to the discussion. What does the presence of black slave owners have to do with the fact that slaves were raped by their white masters?
What does slavery have to do with any of this? That's why I called your slave post nonsensical, should have said irrelevant to this thread.

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I'm not the one denying disproportionate crimes and problems within the Black community. The posters in this thread who are doing so are the ones wearing blinders, to the detriment of the Black community.
Sorry but you are attempting to compare the "crime" of a Black woman being an unwed mother versus the high number of convicted child abusers who are White.

Umm-K, Got it

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Don't get testy just because your agenda has been challenged.
Your attempt at deflection won't work.

Answer the question... Are you denying that those crimes and problems are disproportionately high in the Black community?

Old 12-02-2011, 12:24 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times
This is where black culture comes in she's been trained to believe she is a victim and is entitled to things without work. The do gooders would be wise to just leave her to her own fate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBeeHave View Post
How is this racist? If it was a 37 year old white woman who had been popping out 15 children, it would have been just as sensational.

Angel Adams is no saint. From one article she is quoted as saying, ""I don't know what I'm going to do," she says. The system, she says, "is not hearing me. This is a revolving door going nowhere.""

Yet in another article (from 20 months ago) I found:
Judge in Tampa scolds mother who shows no gratitude for profuse aid given her and 12 kids - St. Petersburg Times

Miss Adams wants everything handed to her, and refuses to accept responsibility for her actions. It is very probable that she was raised in a similar fashion and is continuing the cycle of suckling the public teat and poverty.

That's not racist. That's reality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies