Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2010, 09:52 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,192,174 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Hitler took the offer, the Jews did not. How did that work out for either side?
What offer did hitler take?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2010, 09:58 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
What offer did hitler take?
The same one the Israelis are taking now.

Old 06-06-2010, 01:14 AM

3,046 posts, read 6,289,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meemy View Post
Don't be holding your breath waiting for an intelligent, non brain washed reply!

Their posts wherein they are defending and actually cheering on the same lot of terrorists who danced in their streets while Americans were dying in their thousands on 9/11 are beyond the comprehension of ordinary, decent folk.

If the Palestinians care so deeply about their children why do they strap explosives on to them and send them off to kill Israeli civilians?

Why push their own children ahead of them to confront and taunt Israeli soldiers?

Why use their own children as human shields when Israel finally fights back after having rockets regularly lobbed into civilian areas?

Palestinians lack the balls to take on the Israeli military even as guerilla fighters. Craven cowards, the lot of them!

Even here on these boards the Palestinian children are being used to further some twisted agenda!

Where is the genuine outrage against cowards who consistently kill and harm their own young as sacrifices for their deadly political and/or religious purposes?

until the palestinian parents quit breeding kids for suicide and starting loving their own kids, there will be no peace . When a child is taught to hate above all else, that child grows up full of hate and will not ALLOW peace. Such is the cowards of palestinians, (which is about 99.9 % of them).

Old 06-06-2010, 04:01 AM

563 posts, read 518,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
Who's truth? A bunch of brainwashed idiots who thought they were going to break an Israeli blockade and not get spanked for it. Yeah, I'm real enlightened.

Everyone on that flotilla got exactly what they deserved.
I couldn't even sit through the idiot doing the news cast thing. What a tool he is.

Old 06-06-2010, 05:42 AM

2,422 posts, read 2,279,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
PURE BS ... and a demonstration of your highly sanitized version of history for which scholars have thoroughly dissected and dismissed.

Contrary to the Israeli propaganda that claims that Arab nations directed these people to leave their homes so that they could wipe out the Jews ... what really happened was that the Jews went on massive killing sprees, going from village to village, murdering entire groups of Arabs that had never lifted a finger against them. As the word spread of this ethnic cleansing, these Arabs fled for their lives ... not as some operation to clear a path for invading Arab Armies.

Later, when confronted with facts, many Israeli military commanders then tried to twist the facts and claim that they were acting out of desperation ... that they were driving these Arabs away for their own protection ... because the Arabs were using the civilians as human shields.

Of course, this too is a pile of manure ... the conflict was so tenuous for the Jews ... it lasted 7 days. The great 7 day war, as the initial stages of the conflict had two particularly key elements ... an Israeli sneak attack on Egypt, virtually destroying Egypt's air force, and the brutal attack on the USS Liberty, in which Israel cold bloodily attempted to sink a US Navel vessel and murder it's entire crew. The plan was to blame the Arabs for the attack in order to draw the US into the conflict on behalf of Israel.

Oh yeah ... GOOD FRIEND Israel. The persecuted Jews. Blood sucking, deceitful vampires is what they are, and have demonstrated that beyond a reasonable doubt, for a very long time.

And still to this day ... Israel's big lie ... "it was an accident ... we swear!!!"

Of course that's the official lie .. the truth is, one of the leaders of the air assault has already testified that he notified his commanders that it was a US Vessel ... questioned the orders to attack it, and was told to either attack the ship or face charges of treason for refusing an order in war time.

Glad you mentioned 1967?
You are very well read, I would love to know the source of your information. Any links?

Old 06-06-2010, 06:20 AM

2,422 posts, read 2,279,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
"Young Turks" I'm certain this is an unbias account.

Old 06-06-2010, 06:58 AM

2,574 posts, read 2,488,948 times
I see that CDF is infested with antisemites...

This is another wake-up call for the Jews...

Old 06-06-2010, 08:29 AM

563 posts, read 518,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aveojohn View Post
Was that "Young Turks" or "Young Turds"...lol

Old 06-06-2010, 08:34 AM

1,503 posts, read 1,156,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waianaegirl View Post
It's the way a navy that has been under attack for centuries should attack. Do not compare them to pirates. Pirates steel the boats and cargo. The Israeli military inspected the boats and let them move on. This one refused to listen to warnings, meaning that they had another agenda that did not have anything to do with peace. They got what they deserved.
Pirates and murderers

Old 06-06-2010, 08:40 AM

148 posts, read 308,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aveojohn View Post
Is a Whitemans word good enough for you

Campaigners feared for lives in 'brutal' ordeal - National News, Frontpage - Independent.ie
"Campaigners feared for lives in 'brutal' ordeal

By Shane Hickey
Saturday June 05 2010
TWO Irish campaigners deported from Israel told yesterday how they were beaten and repeatedly threatened while in custody after they were taken from the flotilla of boats that has caused international controversy.
Fiachra O Luain (28) and Dr Fintan Lane (43) arrived back in Dublin airport yesterday and said they had both feared for their lives during the incident, which resulted in their deportation from Israel to Turkey.
Mr O Luain said he was "brutalised" while in custody in Ben Gurion Airport and said there were bruises all around his body.
When he was initially taken from the boat, he refused to talk to anyone apart from a lawyer.
"As soon as one of them grabbed me, about 15 or 20 jumped me, kicked me, punched me as soon as I hit the ground," he said.
"They had my arm in stress positions, they tried to break my finger."
He said he feared for his life during his time in custody and at one stage asked to see a rabbi.
"I asked to see a rabbi and they told me I would only see a rabbi when they killed me," Mr O Luain, from Co Donegal, said.
He said they were repeatedly threatened and he had his passport taken from him.
His mother Eleanor Lamb said last Monday -- when the boats were raided -- had been "absolute hell".
Both he and Dr Lane, who were on board the Challenger vessel, were welcomed into Dublin airport by a crowd from the Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign (IPSC).

Hyenas
Dr Lane, a historian from Co Cork, said he had refused to sign any documentation from the Israeli security services and repeated that he was being kept in the country against his will.
When the vessel he was on was stormed, he said the Israeli boats surrounded their vessel "like hyenas" and at one point a soldier told him to move a few inches with such aggression that he believed his life was under threat. "I believe that soldier would have shot me," he said.
Another man who holds an Irish passport and was on board the vessels, Isam Bin Ali, described the Israelis as being "like mafia" during the storming of the flotilla.
- Shane Hickey
Irish Independent"

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/...271913157.html
"Activists threatened and beaten, claim returnees

STEVEN CARROLL
DUBLIN PRESS CONFERENCE: ACTIVISTS REMOVED from a Gaza-bound aid flotilla were viciously beaten and threatened with execution during their detention in Israel, an Irish member of the convoy claimed yesterday.
Fiachra O’Luain, who travelled on board the Challenger 1, said he witnessed members of the Israeli military punching and stamping on detainees. He alleged he was kicked and beaten while held at Ben Gurion airport in Tel Aviv and that his life was threatened.
At a press conference in Dublin yesterday, Mr O’Luain (28) said he saw Irish passport-holder Ken O’Keefe have his “head split open with a baton” during a scuffle between soldiers and detainees. “On one person there may have been up to 10 or more ,” he said. “They beat the **** out of everybody.”
Fintan Lane of the Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign, who was also onboard the Challenger 1, said “extreme violence” was used by the Israeli commandos.
“It was a violent attack in the sense it appeared they would use whatever violence they felt necessary to take control of the flotilla.” Mr Lane said he was treated well while waiting to leave Ben Gurion airport but there was a “strong sense of violence”.
He also said he was concerned his passport had been compromised by the Israelis during his detention given Irish documents were used by suspects in the murder of Mahmoud al Mabhouh in Dubai earlier this year.
Separately, members of the Irish Anti-War Movement blockaded the Israeli embassy in Dublin yesterday. Richard Boyd Barrett, chair of the movement, said they had undertaken the protest to highlight the “continued inhuman blockade” of Gaza.
Mr Boyd Barrett said no security staff or officials arrived at the embassy during office hours. He said the protest may resume if the passage of the Rachel Corrie to Gaza was interfered with. Calls to the embassy and press office were not answered yesterday.
Meanwhile, Catholic Primate Cardinal Seán Brady has called for Israel’s blockade on Gaza to be lifted. He described the loss of life when the flotilla was stormed as “reprehensible”."

Last edited by Born&BredIrish; 06-06-2010 at 09:07 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies