Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2010, 10:17 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,242,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Why does this disgusting hag still have her job?

She is calling for religious cleansing of Jews in a land where they have always lived.

Why does she still have a job?
If she loses her job, then the antisemites will blame the jews for it.

It's best she keeps her job so that people will know her views, and take it with the proper grain of salt..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2010, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
It is odd, though, that there are Russian and other East European immigrants to Israel, who hardly speak Hebrew and whose ancestors had nothing to do with Israel for centuries, if ever, but who now live and multiply in illegal settlements in Palestinian territory. If that's what she meant, I agree with her. Call me an antisemite, I couldn't care less

Those immigrants remind me of all those Russian Germans who migrate to Germany. They hardly speak any German, have never lived in Germany, nor their ancestors, but because some remote German ancestry they think they are entitled to move to Germany. Basically they are Russians and should stay there.
Wow that would be HILARIOUS if you were not a native american and you're living in the USA.

But please, have your double standard for Jews.

Old 06-05-2010, 10:26 AM

Quote:
It is odd, though, that there are Russian and other East European immigrants to Israel, who hardly speak Hebrew and whose ancestors had nothing to do with Israel for centuries, if ever, but who now live and multiply in illegal settlements in Palestinian territory. If that's what she meant, I agree with her. Call me an antisemite, I couldn't care less

Those immigrants remind me of all those Russian Germans who migrate to Germany. They hardly speak any German, have never lived in Germany, nor their ancestors, but because of some remote German ancestry they think they are entitled to move to Germany. Basically they are Russians and should stay / go back there.
Any other groups your'e in favor of ethnically cleansing besides jews?

Old 06-05-2010, 10:27 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,759,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymie View Post
Please show the country of Palestine on a map .
I'll just call you a racist .
Please ask the Africans to stop occupying the US government housing they have been on tax free while your at it .
Ask the UN, there are settlements outside core Israel that are illegal by international standards, regardless of what Israel says.

You people are so naive, you seem to think just because someone is a Jews they are right and good. Wake up, modern Israelis have little to do with those innocent Jews we know from the concentration camp footage. They are more like the Germans back then.

Old 06-05-2010, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Ask the UN, there are settlements outside core Israel that are illegal by international standards, regardless of what Israel says.

You people are so naive, you seem to think just because someone is a Jews they are right and good. Wake up, modern Israelis have little to do with those innocent Jews we know from the concentration camp footage. They are more like the Germans back then.

yeah, to a holocaust deniar, the nazis aren't so bad.

Old 06-05-2010, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
Any other groups your'e in favor of ethnically cleansing besides jews?
I don't like or not like someone because they are Jews. I don't care if someone is Jewish or not as it has no significance. There is an increasing number of Jews in Europe, they are decent people. They don't move to Israel and become an additional burden on Palestinians.

Old 06-05-2010, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post

yeah, to a holocaust deniar, the nazis aren't so bad.
Nah, you deliberately got that wrong. There was a Holocaust, no denying here. Nazis were bad people, just like many Israelis today. It is like with child abuse, the formerly abused kid often becomes an abuser himself later on.

Old 06-05-2010, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Nah, you deliberately got that wrong. There was a Holocaust, no denying here. Nazis were bad people, just like many Israelis today. It is like with child abuse, the formerly abused kid often becomes an abuser himself later on.
Didn't realize Israel has exterimination camps and has killed 50% of the palestinian population. The palestinian population is growing exponentially. So if you claim that Jews learned from the Nazis, they're doing a horrible job at "genocide" given how quickly the palestinian population is growing.

But please, I wouldn't want to confuse antisemites with facts.

Old 06-05-2010, 10:39 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,535,610 times
Quote:
Thats the ugly truth no one wants to admit. The Israeli's, who come from the ashes of persecution, have themselves become the aggressor.

They can no longer hide behind their past to excuse the present

Old 06-05-2010, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Thats the ugly truth no one wants to admit. The Israeli's, who come from the ashes of persecution, have themselves become the aggressor.

They can no longer hide behind their past to excuse the present
Didn't Realize Israelis had plans to conquer their entire continent and exterminate groups they don't like.

How pathetic are antisemites going to get?

The nazis killed 50% of the world's jews. the Palestinian population is growing exponentially, and the country that has killed the most Palestinians? Jordan.

But antisemites, please continue your fantasies about Israel. I wouldn't want to confuse you with facts.

LOL at the antisemites.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies