Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2014, 06:15 AM

98 posts, read 167,291 times

Advertisements

Well, the best of luck in Miami, and thank you for starting this (my very favorite[!]) thread - although I am disappointed that you won't be posting as much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2014, 06:42 AM

56 posts, read 69,978 times
Best of Luck in Miami.

Old 11-12-2014, 08:55 AM

1,690 posts, read 2,796,340 times
NOOOOO!! Ruffy, you can't leave!

Sorry to see you go, but wish you the best on your future endeavors. We'll do our best to keep the thread going strong and thank you for starting it!

Old 11-12-2014, 09:53 AM

1,257 posts, read 1,866,005 times
This is going way off topic

Old 11-13-2014, 09:13 PM

162 posts, read 311,210 times
Best of luck Ruffy! Thank you for all of the valuable information you have shared by creating this thread. We will certainly miss you!

Old 11-14-2014, 09:16 AM

4,507 posts, read 9,201,048 times
and where is it you live?

Old 11-14-2014, 10:45 AM

1,257 posts, read 1,866,005 times
I think they are Jealous

Old 11-14-2014, 02:23 PM

34 posts, read 53,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZTM View Post
Hardly. I lived in that miserable place for 15 months. I owned a house in PGA Village; probably the nicest place to live in PSL. I liked my community, but it was extremely buggy, and that I hated. As soon as I came out of the gate, I was in the hell which is PSL; junky restaurants, no place good to shop. No Whole Foods, no Fresh Market (these companies would never open in this town), bumper to bumper traffic on PSL West Blvd, road rage, being cut off and tailgated because I obey the speed limit, etc. Also, I didn't like living so close to a Nuclear Power plant, especially this one which has a bad reputation and poor service record. I was horrified at all the jacked up pick up trucks and rednecks everywhere. It amazes me how much obesity exists there, probably because there is nothing else to do except eat and smoke pot/drink. I know many of you are stuck there. Fortunately, I was not.
You sound happy that you moved on, just wondering why you keep checking in?

Old 11-14-2014, 06:23 PM

1,905 posts, read 2,790,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZTM View Post
Hardly. I lived in that miserable place for 15 months. I owned a house in PGA Village; probably the nicest place to live in PSL. I liked my community, but it was extremely buggy, and that I hated. As soon as I came out of the gate, I was in the hell which is PSL; junky restaurants, no place good to shop. No Whole Foods, no Fresh Market (these companies would never open in this town), bumper to bumper traffic on PSL West Blvd, road rage, being cut off and tailgated because I obey the speed limit, etc. Also, I didn't like living so close to a Nuclear Power plant, especially this one which has a bad reputation and poor service record. I was horrified at all the jacked up pick up trucks and rednecks everywhere. It amazes me how much obesity exists there, probably because there is nothing else to do except eat and smoke pot/drink. I know many of you are stuck there. Fortunately, I was not.
Wow you just described half of America.

Old 11-14-2014, 08:07 PM

693 posts, read 705,112 times
It is what it is. Too bad you found it miserable. I love it. I have found so many wonderful people here. Some I work with and so many I volunteer with. Perhaps you have to look inside of yourself to find the problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach