Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2015, 02:21 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,894,387 times

Advertisements

Because we got some mean women; LOL. Now you got me wandering if foreign men have to dry dishes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2015, 02:33 PM

1,599 posts, read 1,809,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterno View Post
Uum, I think none of the above posters have ever lived overseas

I did

It is impossible to hear or see a woman raping or seducing a men not to mention doing this to a much younger man overseas cuz there is no need.

Because it would not make sense. Why would a woman do this?

If you have 300 kinds of bread cooked for you at home, would you go to supermarket and steal one knowing that you can be convicted?

This is impossible

Yet you see these beautiful women mostly teachers and some are really hot women, they rape 15 year or 18 yr old boys.

Why?

Are these women psychopaths?

That is the only explanation I have.
A kleptomaniac doesn't steal for the item, they still for the thrill of the task. The adrenaline high that comes with getting away with theft, so yes they would still a loaf of bread even if they have more than enough. It's a mental illness.

I don't think you understand the difference between rape, seduction and statutory rape. Rape is one person violently forcing themselves onto another person. Seduction is convincing, persiading, or tricking another person into having sex with them. Statutory rape is basically seduction of a minor. Even though the minor may have conscented, the person is still a child with underdeveloped cognitive thinking, therefore he or she is unable to make an informed, logical or rational decision.

Rapists don't rape for sex, but for power. Seductresses don't seduce for sex, but for the rush involved with doing something illegal, for being savvy enough to take advantage of another person. I am very willing to bet these acts take place overseas, but just aren't talked about the way they are here.

Old 03-13-2015, 02:49 PM

951 posts, read 1,453,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnTrips View Post
Actually, I was born overseas (a big place), along with most of my family. And I have lived overseas as well. Its not impossible to see or hear of a woman "raping" a man overseas, its just very hard -- for obvious reasons.

Men all over the world are attracted to younger women. Do you not believe that women all over the world are attracted to younger men?

Or then again, maybe you're right -- American women are psychopaths, women elsewhere are different.
well I would not call American women psycopaths at least most are not

But they are definitely lost their feminine ways and have too much confidence in themselves. Some women act like man in that manner. These are the things you do not see overseas.

Disgusting

Old 03-13-2015, 02:52 PM

951 posts, read 1,453,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennies4Penny View Post

Rapists don't rape for sex, but for power. Seductresses don't seduce for sex, but for the rush involved with doing something illegal, for being savvy enough to take advantage of another person. I am very willing to bet these acts take place overseas, but just aren't talked about the way they are here.

nope, I don't think so

in most overseas countries women can not even dream or think about these

and for what reason

There is always thousands of men lined up to have sex all the time. Rape or seduce for what?

Sorry, I am not understanding. Free vs something you don't need and can get into jail?

Except for the psycopaths, I am not understanding these women...

Old 03-13-2015, 04:58 PM

13,754 posts, read 13,332,006 times
Quote:
Except for the psycopaths, I am not understanding these women...
Well, there ya go! You actually do understand female rapists. And you can't say the USA is the only country. And I don't get why so many middle eastern men rape little boys but...

Old 03-13-2015, 05:50 PM

8,632 posts, read 13,008,374 times
Quote:
well I would not call American women psycopaths at least most are not

But they are definitely lost their feminine ways and have too much confidence in themselves. Some women act like man in that manner. These are the things you do not see overseas.

Disgusting
You would think in a feminized country like the US, women would embrace their femininity more but it's quite the opposite. You are correct in that American women collectively are very masculine compared to women from different countries. It's hard for people to understand if they haven't traveled to multiple countries. Hyper-feminine women are not as common in the United States. The United States also has some of the most masculine lesbians I've ever seen in my life.

Old 03-13-2015, 05:57 PM

8,632 posts, read 13,008,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterseat View Post
Well, there ya go! You actually do understand female rapists. And you can't say the USA is the only country. And I don't get why so many middle eastern men rape little boys but...
Rape is wrong no matter which gender is doing it but you have to take into account that these Middle Eastern countries are not sexually liberated nations like the Unites States is. So women have absolutely no excuse to rape anyone given how easy it is for them to get sex from a male.

Old 03-13-2015, 06:17 PM

11,655 posts, read 12,966,685 times
God knows what would happen if a woman tries to rapes a man in a less developed, anti-women society.

Old 03-13-2015, 06:26 PM

8,447 posts, read 4,756,035 times
The US is a very dangerous place to live. I almost got raped by two different women on the way to my car this morning!

Old 03-13-2015, 06:29 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,273,394 times
Quote:
All other countries u see men doing this action but in the US, it is the other way around

First, it does not make sense and there is something wrong with these news? Why would a woman want to do such a crime whereas she can get laid so easily?

Most of the news on the internet has the pictures of these female teachers and they are good looking

If it is the fantasy they are looking for, then how come the non US women are not looking for fantasy?

I mean it is unheard of in the rest of the world where a woman try to rape men. Because there is no need unless the woman is super ugly. In the internet news all over, most of these women are not ugly.

There must be something else. The whole thing just does not make sense.

What am I missing here?

You obviously do not know the motivation beind rape.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology