Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2015, 08:30 PM

951 posts, read 1,453,707 times

Advertisements

In a middle eastern newspaper, every now and then these American teachers' seducing or raping young boys appear and I read the comments underneath the news because they are funny. Here are the same/similar comments all the time under the news in the same page

-Oh mannn, American boys are so lucky

-Why weren't I born in the US and here in the middle east where we can only dream such an experience

-American men and boys are blessed

-woow, this must be a dream come true

-Some guys are really lucky

-This boy will always have a positive future with such an experience whereas look at us; we can only dream...

--------------------------

LOL

And you guys are talking about raped/seduced boys' having psychological problems?

In reality it is the other way around, I think boys with no such experience have such problems

LOL again
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2015, 09:05 AM

162 posts, read 155,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterno View Post
Uum, I think none of the above posters have ever lived overseas

I did

It is impossible to hear or see a woman raping or seducing a men not to mention doing this to a much younger man overseas cuz there is no need.

Because it would not make sense. Why would a woman do this?

If you have 300 kinds of bread cooked for you at home, would you go to supermarket and steal one knowing that you can be convicted?

This is impossible

Yet you see these beautiful women mostly teachers and some are really hot women, they rape 15 year or 18 yr old boys.

Why?

Are these women psychopaths?

That is the only explanation I have.
Yes they are psychopaths. Anyone who rapes is a psychopath. Male or female. Both are capable of it. I knew a man who was drugged, tied up and sodomized by an ex girlfriend. Maybe she didn't use an appendage but she did use other items. I also knew a guy who was smaller in stature, maybe 5'5 or 5'6 who had a really big girl throw him into a storage closet in molest him.

All you people saying men cannot be raped or molested by women should be ashamed of yourselves.

Old 03-18-2015, 09:19 AM

162 posts, read 155,745 times
Although, statutory rape IMHO is stupid. If a consenting minor knows what they are doing, then they should be held responsible. I think more investigating needs to go into these "rapes" to see if they were truly forced or coerced into sexual relationships or not But we don't know. Maybe they thought it was cool to have sex with a teacher until she turned into a manipulative psychopath and told him if he stops she will tell the school and his parents that he raped her? Maybe she said she would fail him if he stopped. We aren't getting the full story

Old 03-30-2015, 10:30 PM

4,078 posts, read 5,418,521 times
Quote:
All other countries u see men doing this action but in the US, it is the other way around

First, it does not make sense and there is something wrong with these news? Why would a woman want to do such a crime whereas she can get laid so easily?

Most of the news on the internet has the pictures of these female teachers and they are good looking

If it is the fantasy they are looking for, then how come the non US women are not looking for fantasy?

I mean it is unheard of in the rest of the world where a woman try to rape men. Because there is no need unless the woman is super ugly. In the internet news all over, most of these women are not ugly.

There must be something else. The whole thing just does not make sense.

What am I missing here?
Where are the facts to back up your bullcrap? Seriously, I'm very appalled by your argument. And, the psychology section? Are you for real?

Old 03-30-2015, 10:42 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,712,855 times
Quote:
All other countries u see men doing this action but in the US, it is the other way around

First, it does not make sense and there is something wrong with these news? Why would a woman want to do such a crime whereas she can get laid so easily?

Most of the news on the internet has the pictures of these female teachers and they are good looking

If it is the fantasy they are looking for, then how come the non US women are not looking for fantasy?

I mean it is unheard of in the rest of the world where a woman try to rape men. Because there is no need unless the woman is super ugly. In the internet news all over, most of these women are not ugly.

There must be something else. The whole thing just does not make sense.

What am I missing here?
Women rape men? Where is this happening?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology