Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2015, 11:28 AM

951 posts, read 1,452,040 times

Advertisements

All other countries u see men doing this action but in the US, it is the other way around

First, it does not make sense and there is something wrong with these news? Why would a woman want to do such a crime whereas she can get laid so easily?

Most of the news on the internet has the pictures of these female teachers and they are good looking

If it is the fantasy they are looking for, then how come the non US women are not looking for fantasy?

I mean it is unheard of in the rest of the world where a woman try to rape men. Because there is no need unless the woman is super ugly. In the internet news all over, most of these women are not ugly.

There must be something else. The whole thing just does not make sense.

What am I missing here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2015, 11:32 AM

1,250 posts, read 1,488,411 times
Our society has become too feminized since the 50s.

Old 03-13-2015, 11:36 AM

2,682 posts, read 2,179,733 times
I think you're missing the distinction between rape and seduction. Rape to most people usually means forcible rape -- pretty hard for a woman, American or otherwise, to force an unwilling male into sexual intercourse. Seduction, or statutory rape, is equally possible by both genders, and I'd say it happens all over the world, though its probably not reported the same everywhere.

Old 03-13-2015, 11:46 AM

3,771 posts, read 7,092,439 times
Considering male-male rape occurs at twice the frequency of these pretty extraordinarily rare cases of female-male rape, I'm going to say that your OP is quite oddly raging about small potatoes. If 1 out of every 20 men experience a female-male rape, I believe that pales in comparison to what I believe, if memory serves me correct, that 1 out of every 3 women will be raped in her lifetime. I'm far more than concerned about that.

OP, if your mother, sister, and wife were sitting in a room together - are you comfortable knowing statistically, one of them will be raped by a man in their lifetime? Is this OP some oddly-veiled attack on women? Because judging by your first response, it appears you have anti-feministic fan-club. Congratulations.

Old 03-13-2015, 11:52 AM

1,599 posts, read 1,808,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnTrips View Post
I think you're missing the distinction between rape and seduction. Rape to most people usually means forcible rape -- pretty hard for a woman, American or otherwise, to force an unwilling male into sexual intercourse. Seduction, or statutory rape, is equally possible by both genders, and I'd say it happens all over the world, though its probably not reported the same everywhere.

Mostly this.

For the most part, rape isn't about the inability to get laid, but rather the rapist gaining control of a person and putting them into such a submission state they are able to force themselves onto another person and do as they please with their body. It's about power and control, not sex. If a woman drugs a man, she can easily rape him.

I also don't think women seducing young men is uncommon in other parts of the industrialized world where women have equal or almost equal rights. I am pretty sure there was a famous story out of the UK about a 13 year old fathering his teacher's child.

Old 03-13-2015, 01:38 PM

951 posts, read 1,452,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennies4Penny View Post
Mostly this.

For the most part, rape isn't about the inability to get laid, but rather the rapist gaining control of a person and putting them into such a submission state they are able to force themselves onto another person and do as they please with their body. It's about power and control, not sex. If a woman drugs a man, she can easily rape him.

I also don't think women seducing young men is uncommon in other parts of the industrialized world where women have equal or almost equal rights. I am pretty sure there was a famous story out of the UK about a 13 year old fathering his teacher's child.

Uum, I think none of the above posters have ever lived overseas

I did

It is impossible to hear or see a woman raping or seducing a men not to mention doing this to a much younger man overseas cuz there is no need.

Because it would not make sense. Why would a woman do this?

If you have 300 kinds of bread cooked for you at home, would you go to supermarket and steal one knowing that you can be convicted?

This is impossible

Yet you see these beautiful women mostly teachers and some are really hot women, they rape 15 year or 18 yr old boys.

Why?

Are these women psychopaths?

That is the only explanation I have.

Old 03-13-2015, 01:45 PM

29,744 posts, read 34,376,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterno View Post
Why?

Well, yes. Obviously any person who takes advantage of a power imbalance to sexually assault another person isn't mentally healthy.

Old 03-13-2015, 01:51 PM

186 posts, read 238,744 times
OP it happens in other countries (seducing not raping) the thing is that here it makes the news. Look at how American males and males in other countries differentiate. Men in other countries probably don't speak about being seduced and violated.

Old 03-13-2015, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterno View Post
Uum, I think none of the above posters have ever lived overseas

I did

It is impossible to hear or see a woman raping or seducing a men not to mention doing this to a much younger man overseas cuz there is no need.

Because it would not make sense. Why would a woman do this?

If you have 300 kinds of bread cooked for you at home, would you go to supermarket and steal one knowing that you can be convicted?

This is impossible

Yet you see these beautiful women mostly teachers and some are really hot women, they rape 15 year or 18 yr old boys.

Why?

Actually, I was born overseas (a big place), along with most of my family. And I have lived overseas as well. Its not impossible to see or hear of a woman "raping" a man overseas, its just very hard -- for obvious reasons.

Men all over the world are attracted to younger women. Do you not believe that women all over the world are attracted to younger men?

Or then again, maybe you're right -- American women are psychopaths, women elsewhere are different.

Old 03-13-2015, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gia1990 View Post
Men in other countries probably don't speak about being seduced and violated.
Men in many, if not most, other countries would never admit that they were taken advantage of by a woman, at the risk of damaging their reputation as a man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology