Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2015, 07:01 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,666,867 times

Advertisements

The only country that you know of perhaps. It's kind of hard to believe that with all the countries of the world, that we would be the only one. I would think some countries due to culture brush that sort of thing under the rug and would never report it or speak about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2015, 07:21 AM

1,369 posts, read 2,275,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterno View Post
All other countries u see men doing this action but in the US, it is the other way around
I do hope you will not be offended if I do no rise to the tempting bait you have so graciously offered us.

Old 03-14-2015, 08:10 AM

19,969 posts, read 30,241,153 times
for any good looking teacher over 6th grade,,,half the boys in the class are picturing them naked and having sex with them....that's biology

and on the VERY rare event high school boys are over to a teachers house ... and she seduces them,,,

that's a dream come true on the boys side,,
because the boy has dreamt about this hundreds of times.....

that's like getting a corvette as your first car..... you hit the damn lottery,,
and far as calling it rape ....and the boy will have psychological problems,,,,, no most will not

im not saying its ok for a free for all,,,,but I also don't think it should be called rape ...

its a different world than if a high school man teacher forcibly rapes one of his student girls... a whole different world indeed..

and no most of you mothers wont see much of a difference,,,rape is rape,,,but you have never been a teenage boy either....and if rape is considered "forcible" believe me,,,those boys are not being forced at all,,,they will do just about anything to have sex will that teacher

am I saying this is ok ?? of course not

if rape is about power/control and all that those teenage boys don't care,,,they are volunteers

watch the video of "stacies mom has got it going on"
this is how teenage boys think of there good looking hot teachers,,,,,,

yes,,,mothers think this is vile and disgusting,,,,but its biology... teenage boys are boiling in hormones,,, and yes most do contain themselves, but its still a fact

why am I saying all this?? because I don't believe its rape when teenage boys are volunteering/ dream/fantasize about doing this - this is not forcible
and yes, its wrong on the teachers part,,,but not rape to me,,

I frankly don't see how men can be raped,,,if they are that upset about whats going on,,,then "things wont work"
ive yet to meet a woman that could even come close to be forcible with me...

for he record,,,yes,,, if a male teacher/male forcibly rapes a teenage girl,,,then he should be shot

its a different world than a teenage boy and yes I do believe its wrong for the female teacher,,,but its not rape

here 's a video - this will disgust mothers,,,but most men will say as teenage boys this is how we fantasized /thought about a hot teacher or older lady ...this is biology - this is why it isn't RAPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZLfasMPOU4

Old 03-14-2015, 08:23 AM

3,349 posts, read 2,849,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
for any good looking teacher over 6th grade,,,half the boys in the class are picturing them naked and having sex with them....that's biology

and on the VERY rare event high school boys are over to a teachers house ... and she seduces them,,,

that's a dream come true on the boys side,,
because the boy has dreamt about this hundreds of times.....

that's like getting a corvette as your first car..... you hit the damn lottery,,
and far as calling it rape ....and the boy will have psychological problems,,,,, no most will not

im not saying its ok for a free for all,,,,but I also don't think it should be called rape ...

its a different world than if a high school man teacher forcibly rapes one of his student girls... a whole different world indeed..

and no most of you mothers wont see much of a difference,,,rape is rape,,,but you have never been a teenage boy either....and if rape is considered "forcible" believe me,,,those boys are not being forced at all,,,they will do just about anything to have sex will that teacher

am I saying this is ok ?? of course not

if rape is about power/control and all that those teenage boys don't care,,,they are volunteers

watch the video of "stacies mom has got it going on"
this is how teenage boys think of there good looking hot teachers,,,,,,

yes,,,mothers think this is vile and disgusting,,,,but its biology... teenage boys are boiling in hormones,,, and yes most do contain themselves, but its still a fact

why am I saying all this?? because I don't believe its rape when teenage boys are volunteering/ dream/fantasize about doing this - this is not forcible
and yes, its wrong on the teachers part,,,but not rape to me,,

I frankly don't see how men can be raped,,,if they are that upset about whats going on,,,then "things wont work"
ive yet to meet a woman that could even come close to be forcible with me...

for he record,,,yes,,, if a male teacher/male forcibly rapes a teenage girl,,,then he should be shot

its a different world than a teenage boy and yes I do believe its wrong for the female teacher,,,but its not rape

here 's a video - this will disgust mothers,,,but most men will say as teenage boys this is how we fantasized /thought about a hot teacher or older lady ...this is biology - this is why it isn't RAPE

Let say the girls as like the male teachers
Is that still rape?

Old 03-14-2015, 09:17 AM

3,205 posts, read 2,625,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
Let say the girls as like the male teachers
Is that still rape?
Very interesting question. In my belief, a statistically significant number of the non-forced teacher-student sexual relationships have been instigated by the student, regardless of the gender.

Just going through the education and training to become a teacher does not provide a strong moral compass and an imperviousness to the effects of their own hormones to those teachers in which it is naturally weak.

Historically, it was not that long ago that marriages in the mid-teens was the norm for girls. Contrary to popular belief, this was not due to lower life expectancies, but to the effects of hormones, which are activating earlier than ever in the present day.

I believe EVERY teacher-in-training, regardless of gender, should be trained in controlling their emotional and physical reactions to students, as well as how to watch out for students who could be susceptible to initiating such actions.

A teacher should never allow themselves to become personal friends with their students, and should certainly never socialize with them outside of school on a one-on-one basis. Friendly, helpful, concerned, yes. 'Buddies', BFF's, confidants, no.

If this was followed, only psychopathic teachers would have sex with students, and not teachers who slide into an emotional and physical relationship because they didn't notice the signs in the student and in themselves.

In which case, all sexual contact between teachers and under aged students would indeed be rape, regardless of gender or orientation.

Old 03-14-2015, 11:05 AM

8,632 posts, read 13,008,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post

Teenage girls also fantasize about adult males and older teachers so your logic doesn't hold much merit. Also teenage girls are more likely to date older males at that age.

Old 03-14-2015, 12:00 PM

241 posts, read 360,201 times
Cause the age of consent is higher? If a teacher sleeps with a student under the age 18 then they are automatically going to be charged with "statuary rape." Which is very different from forcible rape btw. My bf is European and he told me it was very common for high school male students to sleep with their female teachers. The only difference is, if they were caught the teacher in question would be fired instead of charged with rape since the age of consent is lower then it is in the USA.

In fact one of my bf's friends starting sleeping with his married 40 year old teacher regularly when he was only 15. When they got caught the teacher was fired, if this happened in the US she would have been charged with rape. So maybe it appears to happen more in the USA since the age of consent is higher then in most countries. It's pretty simple as that op.

Old 03-14-2015, 12:11 PM

19,969 posts, read 30,241,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLexi25 View Post
Cause the age of consent is higher? If a teacher sleeps with a student under the age 18 then they are automatically going to be charged with "statuary rape." Which is very different from forcible rape btw. My bf is European and he told me it was very common for high school male students to sleep with their female teachers. The only difference is, if they were caught the teacher in question would be fired instead of charged with rape since the age of consent is lower then it is in the USA.

In fact one of my bf's friends starting sleeping with his married 40 year old teacher regularly when he was only 15. When they got caught the teacher was fired, if this happened in the US she would have been charged with rape. So maybe it appears to happen more in the USA since the age of consent is higher then in most countries. It's pretty simple as that op.
great post....I think you nailed it

and many of the countries that treat women like dogs,,,,, they'd be missing indefinitely

Old 03-14-2015, 01:27 PM

9,855 posts, read 11,938,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterno View Post
All other countries u see men doing this action but in the US, it is the other way around

First, it does not make sense and there is something wrong with these news? Why would a woman want to do such a crime whereas she can get laid so easily?

Most of the news on the internet has the pictures of these female teachers and they are good looking

If it is the fantasy they are looking for, then how come the non US women are not looking for fantasy?

I mean it is unheard of in the rest of the world where a woman try to rape men. Because there is no need unless the woman is super ugly. In the internet news all over, most of these women are not ugly.

There must be something else. The whole thing just does not make sense.

What am I missing here?
Don't these kinds of provocative straw man arguments belong in the Great Debates forum? Most of those teachers are married, darned right they can get laid very easily. Clearly it isn't about that. It isn't at all unheard of, in other countries, for a young boy to lose his virginity to a much older nanny or maid or other female that has intimate access. America is unique in the world, however, as the only country where men are raped (by other men) far more than women are raped by men. There isn't any contest. America incarcerates more men than any other country in the world, and once inside, a man starts being raped from his first night onwards. Roughly 25% of women are raped by a man, they say, and this is likely under-reported, so if we could say that 30% or more of women are raped, and for the majority it will be a one time attack never repeated in their lifetime. The vast majority of "rapes" of women blur a line between coercion and rape and is usually perpetrated by a male that the woman knows rather well. Contrast that to the millions of men who have, or will spend even a short time behind bars. Rape under those conditions is usually brutal and there is little chance of it remaining secret, thus there are numbers on this and they are pretty sobering. So I am bemused by the four pages of reasoned counterpoint to your trolling. You are getting off way too easily IMO.

Old 03-14-2015, 07:15 PM

4,366 posts, read 4,583,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwillyfromphilly View Post
You would think in a feminized country like the US, women would embrace their femininity more but it's quite the opposite. You are correct in that American women collectively are very masculine compared to women from different countries. It's hard for people to understand if they haven't traveled to multiple countries. Hyper-feminine women are not as common in the United States. The United States also has some of the most masculine lesbians I've ever seen in my life.

Some, maybe most, women had femininity pushed on them as children, so they rebelled when they got older. Hey, the things you aren't allowed to do always look more appealing. Plus, looking pretty and gossiping do get very boring; it's more fun to go build something or fix a car. Other women are a bit scared of their feminine side, because they were taken advantage of, or even raped, by men in the past. She adopts a less feminine appearance and manner in hopes of not being targeted again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology