Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2017, 07:50 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,944,294 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
I got new kitchen countertops, which means I had to get a new sink even though there was nothing wrong with the old one except that it didn't go with the new counters.

That's enough of a FWP. But the rest?

I ordered a 60/40 stainless sink, with one side larger than the other, and the kitchen guys, who I'm guessing have never really washed a large meal's worth of dishes, installed the garbage disposal on the "40 side" instead of the "60 side," so the smaller side where I would normally place my dish drainer is the one where I guess I'm supposed to wash all the skillets and casserole dishes etc?

Add "redo garbage disposal" to that punch list!!
This is terrible.

When I had my master bath redone, the guys installed the water handles on both sinks backwards. I mean, I guess they're backwards, I don't know. We have to turn them left to turn them on and right to turn them off.

They look nice but dang.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2017, 08:43 AM

4,852 posts, read 3,648,319 times
My husband complained yesterday that he was tired of eating roast and cauliflower. So I stopped and got him five greasy tacos. FWP for sure.

Old 04-25-2017, 08:47 AM

2,148 posts, read 1,697,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mschrief View Post
My husband complained yesterday that he was tired of eating roast and cauliflower. So I stopped and got him five greasy tacos. FWP for sure.
His FWP likely started AFTER he ate the five tacos.

Old 04-25-2017, 11:39 AM

30,585 posts, read 25,167,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
Doing the laundry last night, I got a little exasperated at how many clothes my husband has. He could practically hold a men's charity fashion show.
He could do his own laundry, you know.

Old 04-25-2017, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
I got new kitchen countertops, which means I had to get a new sink even though there was nothing wrong with the old one except that it didn't go with the new counters.

That's enough of a FWP. But the rest?

I ordered a 60/40 stainless sink, with one side larger than the other, and the kitchen guys, who I'm guessing have never really washed a large meal's worth of dishes, installed the garbage disposal on the "40 side" instead of the "60 side," so the smaller side where I would normally place my dish drainer is the one where I guess I'm supposed to wash all the skillets and casserole dishes etc?

Add "redo garbage disposal" to that punch list!!
I have a small sink/large deep sink combo. The garbage disposal is on the small side, and honestly, it works for me. But I can commiserate about something like this NOT being what you expected.

Old 04-25-2017, 11:46 AM

Just got back from the dentist. What looked like a problem in my mouth ( a serious problem) is not a problem. So, relief.

I was resolved to plant out some things we bought a few days ago. We are having a cool, wet spring here. It isn't even 50 deg out. My resolve is flagging. I need to get them in the ground this morning, because we are due more rain in the afternoon.

I need to grit my teeth, bundle up, and get out there.

Right after I finish my current cup of coffee.

Old 04-25-2017, 01:14 PM

11,554 posts, read 9,329,863 times
New York City doesn't have any Burmese or Cambodian food why is the Midwest hogging all the Burmese cuisine

Old 04-25-2017, 01:23 PM

2,953 posts, read 2,901,347 times
Why is the benchpress at the gym not aligned with the ceiling rafters? I think it makes me lift crooked

And why is there a damn seam in the mirror dead center on the cable flies? This has to be the most poorly laid out gym.

Old 04-25-2017, 02:01 PM

4,189 posts, read 3,402,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silibran View Post
Just got back from the dentist. What looked like a problem in my mouth ( a serious problem) is not a problem. So, relief.

I was resolved to plant out some things we bought a few days ago. We are having a cool, wet spring here. It isn't even 50 deg out. My resolve is flagging. I need to get them in the ground this morning, because we are due more rain in the afternoon.

I need to grit my teeth, bundle up, and get out there.

Right after I finish my current cup of coffee.

Don't grit your teeth or you'll need another trip to the dentist.

Old 04-25-2017, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonchalance View Post
don't grit your teeth or you'll need another trip to the dentist. :d
Ha ha!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology