Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2024, 09:08 AM

1,092 posts, read 580,583 times

Advertisements

I went hiking over the weekend and got big blotches of mud all over my white sneakers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2024, 09:38 AM

2,913 posts, read 2,049,941 times
Local Lowes doesn't have the right "style" of tile trim my wife wants in the kitchen, so now I have to drive out of my way to the Tile Shop....smh

Old 02-05-2024, 08:32 PM

2,953 posts, read 2,901,347 times
Better not get fatter, I'm on my last belt loop.

That's when I looked in the mirror and thought time to hold the line, this is Sparta

Old 02-07-2024, 06:55 PM

1,400 posts, read 766,854 times
The world was against me this morning as I tried to remove an Avacado Pit with a spoon and it went flying through the air, landing on the floor.

Old 02-08-2024, 08:44 PM

32,940 posts, read 36,369,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy739 View Post
The world was against me this morning as I tried to remove an Avacado Pit with a spoon and it went flying through the air, landing on the floor.
I attack the avocado pit with a large, scary, sharp knife. No pit has has escaped.

Old 02-10-2024, 08:55 PM

32,940 posts, read 36,369,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
I attack the avocado pit with a large, scary, sharp knife. No pit has has escaped.
I hate when the has thing happens.

Old 02-14-2024, 12:26 AM

256 posts, read 115,478 times
I can't seem to eat a burrito without it unraveling and creating a big mess -- beans spilling everywhere.

Old 02-14-2024, 05:24 AM

9,457 posts, read 5,225,471 times
It's snowing and I don't want to drive to the pool for my swim.

Old 02-26-2024, 07:06 AM

12,043 posts, read 8,425,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelWing View Post
I can't seem to eat a burrito without it unraveling and creating a big mess -- beans spilling everywhere.
When our youngest was a toddler and we'd have burritos for supper this would always happen to him and he'd end up in tears at the dinner table.

It bothered his father so much that one night Dad sprang up from the table, opened the junk drawer, grabbed some scotch tape and taped the darned thing together for him.

A few weeks ago I had a roomful of company for a movie. While we were all sitting in front of the bay window a neighbor with a large dawg came by and the animal chose the center of my front lawn to relieve himself. Not a pleasant sight.

It's definitely time in MN for the late afternoon poop parade to begin in full force again. Last night when I
sat down in the living room He and She came by with dogs to match. The dogs inevitably chose my front bushes and after their onesies did their twosies. Instead of continuing with the walk the couple turned around and headed back toward home.

It was like "Let's go over to Lodestar's and have our dogs do their business on her front lawn. They don't need a walk. They just need to go someplace other than our yard."

I know better but sometimes I get to taking this personally. I like dogs fine but I also love my plants and after one dog uses them every other dog that comes by has to add to the scent. People can find it unpleasant to walk by a spot after many dogs have used it as a toilet. So do my cats.

I'd like to know why people can't have their dogs go to the bathroom in their yards and then take them for a walk. Most dogs can learn this simple everyday thing pretty easily.

This is a pet peeve and now that I'm started I have more to say than is useful. When I was a kid all the dogs in town ran loose. Where they relieved themselves carried little blame. It was what dogs do. But when they're on a leash an owner has some responsibility.

Why is urinating in my neighbor's yard a hostile act but allowing my dog to do so is not?

Old 02-26-2024, 07:15 PM

256 posts, read 115,478 times
Well, I've aced the art of mess-ups!....While not wearing my glasses, the small bottles of allergy nasal drops and allergy eye drops look VERY similar. And, that's all I'm gonna say about what happened
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology