Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2009, 08:18 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,186,476 times

Advertisements

OHH yum Barb! that looks yummy! I should have taken pics of my homemade ones that I did while back..hmmm may have to fix one soon!!! Did you make homemade sauce??? I have an easy recipe if ya want it.......and the dough. Now where did I PUT those recipes? LOL

Old 03-25-2009, 10:06 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,926 times
Sara, no i didn't make the sauce but would LOVE a recipe for it. I have a dough recipe but if you have another one I can add it to my file..I don't seem to do any one thing with any regularity, so I thought the Pizza Nite sounded fun..have to eat anyway, right? I would like to experiement with some more gourmet cheeses, but this is what I had in the house..

I just added tonight's pizza to the flickr set if anyone wants to check....yum!

Old 03-25-2009, 10:19 PM

They must have had one hella glitch on CD today...all I know when I signed on this morning was a picture of a cat fixing a computer, lol. thats when I knew we were all in BIG trouble!

I read all your posts about your parents and missing them..mine are still here and I miss them...that's why we feel it's important to get down by them soon, who knows how much time we have together..I am looking forward to having the fam together at the wedding, hoping to get some beautiful family
pictures..

Anyway girls, I am paying attention, just a little sidetracked the last couple of days..

Oh Texas returned to work tonight, lets give her all a big cyber hug!

Old 03-25-2009, 10:50 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,186,476 times
I will hunt that recipe up, I think it is in the cabinet...

this is for TEX- you go girl...but take it easy!

http://libphp2006.fullerton.edu/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/all-thumbs-up.jpg (broken link)

Y'all sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite

Old 03-26-2009, 05:16 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,859,446 times
Morning all-Barb-yum.

CrazyMa-you are such a busy lady and an inspiration.

NJSocks-I think by Mon I will be ready to head back to quiet. This house never stops-with 6 kids, dtr, sil, parades of boyfriends, friends it's a merry-go-round. And I'm exhausted after picking up after them-remember I'm anal and they're not.

Old 03-26-2009, 06:07 AM

Thanks, Lacey, it was really good, I surprise myself sometimes...you sound like me..always picking up or trying to..thats why i get so frustrated here, such a small place it doesn't take long to get cluttered, really cluttered..You will need a vacation from your vacation...and there is no bed like your own bed, I don't care if you are at a 5 star resort...wel..maybe a 5 star resort, but..you know what I mean...

Hope Texas had a good night back at work...

I don't function well on 4 hours sleep, will head back to bed for a while..
later campers..

Old 03-26-2009, 06:08 AM

7,726 posts, read 1,889,463 times
Hi everyone!!! Just checking in, it has been hard to get on here today! I have some news on our house ( not good I am afraid ) but until the shock of it all sets in I just am not able to get through typing and crying at the same time. You know you live your life as best you can and yet you still end up getting (excuse my language) sc***** by people, not only people but relatives to top it all off.
Sorry to come back and start dumping things already!!!
TC and GB my friends!!!

Old 03-26-2009, 06:24 AM

Hey Judy, what's going on..that's what we are here for good times and not so good times...Heaven knows I have had tantrums, hissy's and a good cry on this thread...when you want to talk we are here for you friend.

We are both up way too early here on the west coast, aren't we

Old 03-26-2009, 06:38 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,376,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niki View Post
lol While the thought of having you as a neighbor is a nice one, we're really not interested in living in TX. (No offense.) I lived there once and didn't like it. Dh doesn't like Texas either.
None taken Niki!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Tex-That gave me the chills when I read your story. Omg. She is there with you...SHe doesn't need the glasses anymore--not in Heaven!
I could tell you many stories of strange happenings after my niece passed away, but I was never afraid when she made her presence known.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
Wow what sad stories! I was in tears!

I don't know if anyone heard about the 16 year old boy who was on vacation in Datona Beach with his family? He apparently fell off his 22 story balcony trying to get a better view on the sunrise. He was a boy that was on my nephews golf team and also in his conformation class. He just keeps saying "I just saw him on Friday". I feel so bad for him. Apparently this kid is am amazing kid, straight A student.

Kristine
How awful. I feel so bad for his family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
When we lied in FL I was watching tV late at night. I am a night owl. Out of thecorner of my eye i saw my nana and she was trying to tell me something. The dogs started to bark so I couldn't hear her but it was about the same time my hubby was daig with cancer. The funny thing was my Nana's first husband died at 27 and several years later she told me our anniversarys were the same day but she didn't want to tell me until after the time in years had past.
Another dream I had a few years back was my dad who died when I was 30. He had on a flannel shirt like the ones he always wore. He kept coming closer to me with a big smile and I woke up. When I went back to sleep I resumed the so called dream and he hugged me. I can still feel that hug. Nothing from my mom yet though. Not yet anyway.
I find it amazing that God finds a way to let us know that our loved ones are still around us and watching out over us. Great stories, Lorrie.

Old 03-26-2009, 06:41 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,376,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
howdy peeps- well the great CD was on the fritzldabooboo this morning! I guess all these great minds getting on the forum to share their wisdom or woes took that sucker down! Oh we might be lost without it!! yikes

Not to be a downer, but did you all read that China has stepped up its military, plus China wants a WORLD currency?? I tell ya, those guys over there scare the bejeezus outta me, almost worse than the 'war on terror' stuff.
Yes, and I was hyperventilating because I couldn't get on C-D.com yesterday morning. Don't worry y'all--I've decided to join the 12 step program to fight my addiction!!

Sarah, China doesn't scare me half as much as N. Korea does. Maybe I shouldn't say this...but they all towed the line over there when we dropped the Atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki back in August of 1945.

Last edited by TexasGirl@Heart; 03-26-2009 at 06:56 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate