Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2009, 12:08 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,859,446 times

Advertisements

Feel better-you have that crab and salmon to get to.

Old 05-22-2009, 01:56 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,024,657 times
Hey all, happy Friday and holiday wknd, you, too C21!
Lacey, that's what i would;ve thought- holiday wknd=no showings. but not true for us!! another showing tomorrow and from our realtor's office!!
Nj- listed yet??

Old 05-22-2009, 02:25 PM

Stoy-lucky you. Do you know in over a year we have never had a showing from our realtor's office! Best of luck!!!!!!

Old 05-22-2009, 03:03 PM

Thanks, lacey, but i'll have to save your luck!! The showing already cancelled. How can a whole family get sick 3 hrs after making the appt??!! that was the excuse for the last showing that at first cancelled. UGH!

Old 05-22-2009, 03:07 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,186,476 times
hey all ,quick pop on here= surviving weather is beautiful! Been very busy here, with DGD and doing stuff here nad going to the parka to play while the sun is out. Miss everyone and looking forward to gettign home and back in the groove!!
hugs

Old 05-22-2009, 03:19 PM

That stinks Stoy. Sorry.

Old 05-22-2009, 04:31 PM

Well I only got in one hour of cleaning, and IF they are sick, maybe good chance they'll reschedule soon.
What is everyone's plan for the weekend?

Old 05-22-2009, 05:04 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,446,083 times
Well I see the camp is quiet still

Stoy, Hope they reschedule, gosh I dont know if I would want to chance a whole sick family touching everything in my house-ickkkk.

Lacey, Same here over a yr and the listing agent has not shown it once OR anyone from their office.

Not really happy with him right now and have spent the day researching other agents as much as I would hate to change after all this. I have been trying to call him since last FRI and he has yet to call me back. Found out today the buyer of the little house found out the papers were signed and they did it TUESDAY yet our agent hasn't forwarded them to the guys in need as of 3:30 today. The buyer is more than a little ticked off, makes me wonder if he has had calls on my place and just didn't answer the phone or if he returned the calls you know. We will see and then----

No plans for the weekend here, sitting home and wondering about life I guess

Old 05-22-2009, 06:30 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,050,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Well I see the camp is quiet still

Stoy, Hope they reschedule, gosh I dont know if I would want to chance a whole sick family touching everything in my house-ickkkk.

How the heck can the entire family get sick at same time right B4 showing. Hmmmmmm - sounds fishy to me

Lacey, Same here over a yr and the listing agent has not shown it once OR anyone from their office. This is a joke, right? I know it's not but no one from their office at all?????

Not really happy with him right now and have spent the day researching other agents as much as I would hate to change after all this. I have been trying to call him since last FRI and he has yet to call me back. Found out today the buyer of the little house found out the papers were signed and they did it TUESDAY yet our agent hasn't forwarded them to the guys in need as of 3:30 today. The buyer is more than a little ticked off, makes me wonder if he has had calls on my place and just didn't answer the phone or if he returned the calls you know. We will see and then----

Dump him, Carol. Plain and simple Amiga - or at least call his Broker and tell them what a lame ass he is and ask why none of the other BA in the office are even showing it. I mean JFC - though read on one of the other threads where the actual 'Broker' herself was so incompetent she posted inaccurate info on the house on MLS, couldn't even take good pictures so she hired a 'professional photographer' (like that's rocket science) and getting responses from her was 'like pulling teeth'. There are too many ppl getting into the field who should be working at a fast food restaurants. But this realtor and possibly the entire brokerage could be costing you sales. JMO.

No plans for the weekend here, sitting home and wondering about life I guess
DM hope you get to feeling better soon allergies, headaches = OUCH!

I plan to do some of the funner things of my job like do some Virtual Tours (ooh, I love those), work on one of my agents personal sites 'cause she's not all that computer literate or as creative as me so I'm going to work - but only on fun stuff!

Oh and CrazyMa glad you gave us an update. We've missed you! Stay out of trouble and if you get in trouble, just don't get caught

Old 05-22-2009, 09:50 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,926 times
Hey campers, just got back from the Moose...gosh we had all kinds of cousins show up...it was nice, it was burger night, got some pictures hopefully they turned out ok..

Still not feeling real sharp...headache still now my tummy..got home, dogs got into a candy bar and bar of soap..hmmm...guess we'll see who burps up soap lol..they seem ok...

Well watching a little tv with the sis and hubby and Dogpaw...then heading to bed and maybe I can lick this headache once and for all.

Stoy hope your buyers reschedule...at least they called to let you know..painter, whats with your agent, maybe it IS time for new blood there...makes you wonder....Sara good to see you are in my neck of the woods, we will try to meet up this week ok.

Oh over and out for tonight ladies..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate