Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2009, 06:30 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,949 times

Advertisements

Lacey, LOL didn't think about that! Next time but only after I make it down the stairs.

Just found out that I have a insurance audit at 3 p,m. today on my business, what a waste of time and who knows where all the dang records are since I closed the doors last yr and moved out and back in, still refusing to unpack all the unneccessary boxes!!!!

Old 05-13-2009, 08:25 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,047,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Lacey, LOL didn't think about that! Next time but only after I make it down the stairs.

Just found out that I have a insurance audit at 3 p,m. today on my business, what a waste of time and who knows where all the dang records are since I closed the doors last yr and moved out and back in, still refusing to unpack all the unneccessary boxes!!!!
Yuck - the 'A' word. I'm the queen of not unpacking boxes of stuff I don't need so I feel your pain. Hopefully the first box you open will have everything you need for them. Good luck!

Old 05-13-2009, 10:32 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,853,374 times
Painter think some of your crazy birds have moved north! We have a Kamikaze bird who is trying to kill itself flying into our bay window. It sits on the railing on the porch, aims for the window, bam, back to the railing. This goes on for hours.

Old 05-13-2009, 11:11 AM

959 posts, read 1,824,585 times
Quote:
Dogmom, I could probably right a small book on my capers over the years, some pretty funny stuff and some real stupid stuff-never a dull moment. I was not going to share this one but you need the laugh so - yesterday I over slept and jumped up to run out to the barn to feed. I have these really uglyyyy shorts that are 2 sizes to big that I use for nasty jobs outside. Well I grabbed them and hanked them on and attempted to walk out of the room, attempted because I was having a hard time walking in them. First thought was man did I gain that much weight? No I said not possible so I hanked the legs up and kept going, when I got half way through the house I realized I had them on backwards.
OMG - this made me spit my spite out of my mouth! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
Hi Everyone. The showing we had last wk that cancelled is resched. for tomorrow. Not getting excited, too tired and stressed from work. Coincidentally.... my husband has been talking to his chiropractor, who is looking to buy a house in OUR price range. actually we are bottom of his price range. He looked at our house online and said our house is great and he wants to see it later this week. Wish us luck!
C21- try not to take it personally. You've got some evil people on CD (none here which is why camp is great!) Sometimes I can't keep my mouth shut either! I try not to go back and look at responses, too!
Good luck!! That would be something to sell to someone you know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
OK...so last night at work, my realtor emails me and says "can a realtor show your house tomorrow at 10-11 am?" Of course is my reply....I will just stay awake after working a 12 hr night shift and then go to bed at noon. I stayed up until 1 pm....waiting and waiting and waiting for the A**hole realtor to show up....NEVER SHOWED! Never even bothered to cancel through my realtor! I was so mad....I told my realtor to call the other one and ask what is up and why didn't she have the decency to cancel, knowing FULL WELL, I had worked all night long and was staying awake so they could view my house!! I still have not heard back from my realtor.
OK - I am PISSED for you that this asshat never showed up. What is wrong with people? I cannot believe how rude this world has become.

Quote:
Hi again, Tam the little house is under contract and hopefully will be closing in a couple of weeks. Then it is one down one to go
Joy, My sis use to be with C21 yrs ago and hated the jackets, lol. Have to tell you though it does show well on the news stations! She was showing "investment" properties to this nice little old lady, and she wanted to see this one brownstone in a bad bad area. Sis made the appt. since she failed to pursuade the lady different and when they showed up it was a hmmm cat house and all the scantley dressed ladies new her as their former boss. Well long story short the cops and the news station showed up for a raid and caught my sister running to her car trying to hank her jacket off. She was trying to save the agency's reputation and her own. I have never laughed so hard in my life while watching the news!
Girl - you need to write a book with all your stories in it!

Well, I know what the baby is! I found out this morning.......

Kristine

Old 05-13-2009, 11:20 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,853,374 times
Hammy-can we tickle it out of you?

Old 05-13-2009, 12:24 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,373,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post

OK - I am PISSED for you that this asshat never showed up. What is wrong with people? I cannot believe how rude this world has become.
Thanks Kristine! I'm done being pissed, but I will NEVER allow that to happen again. He either schedules (Mark from HH) when I am not working or he won't ever see my house!

Quote:
Well, I know what the baby is! I found out this morning.......

Kristine
Ultrasounds have been known to be wrong. No tickling anything out of Kristine or I will have enlist CrazyMa's help and have her get out the whip and start doling out spankings to camp!! Send me your guesses (boy or girl) by DM. If you changed your guess or want to make sure I recorded your guess...send me a DM!

Old 05-13-2009, 12:28 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,521,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Painter think some of your crazy birds have moved north! We have a Kamikaze bird who is trying to kill itself flying into our bay window. It sits on the railing on the porch, aims for the window, bam, back to the railing. This goes on for hours.

In FL we had a cardinal who from morning to night would bang on our windows on our front door. We got so use to the sound he made we didn't really hear it anymore. We also named him Thumper. Just before we moved he also moved on.

Old 05-13-2009, 12:29 PM

959 posts, read 1,824,585 times
Oh believe me, I know. With my first ultrasound with Connor they told me he was a girl. Needless to say, I am a little gunshy about believing what they tell me. But two Dr's from the perinatal center looked at it and the both said the same thing. So I tend to agree. Plus, this time I at least knew what to look for and the baby gave a great shot. So I am pretty sure they are right. But, I will still be going for a 3-D ultrasound in about a month just to make sure....LOL

And nothing will get it out of me!!!!

Kristine

Old 05-13-2009, 12:43 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,373,524 times
Quote:

And nothing will get it out of me!!!!

Kristine
Good girl!!!

Old 05-13-2009, 01:14 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
OK...so last night at work, my realtor emails me and says "can a realtor show your house tomorrow at 10-11 am?" Of course is my reply....I will just stay awake after working a 12 hr night shift and then go to bed at noon. I stayed up until 1 pm....waiting and waiting and waiting for the A**hole realtor to show up....NEVER SHOWED! Never even bothered to cancel through my realtor! I was so mad....I told my realtor to call the other one and ask what is up and why didn't she have the decency to cancel, knowing FULL WELL, I had worked all night long and was staying awake so they could view my house!! I still have not heard back from my realtor.
UGH. I feel your pain Tex. You poor thing. I remember when we had a showing back in MA....and had to rush home from work then pick up the kids-----and drove all around Cape Cod for a couple hrs lol with the kids *who were 2 at the time!*........and after rushing home to make sure the house was clean----they never showed. I was so pissed. What a waste!
What is wrong with these imbecile buyers ????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate