Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2009, 08:52 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,183,768 times

Advertisements

Lorrie- looking good there girlfriend and the dog looks like the one down the street- cute lil thang!

BARB- I am enviouis of your sister's farmhouse! I love it, so peaceful looking- Norman Rockwellish

Lacey- you staying warm?? Geesh where did FALL go!

Tex- woohoo that is a pricey pad...course it ain't a motel 6 either!! lol

Painter-maybe you could consider catfish farming as a new venture LOL- you could rename the road the Main Course.snort.

Old 10-12-2009, 09:03 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,372,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post

Tex- woohoo that is a pricey pad...course it ain't a motel 6 either!! lol
I'm not paying for it!! They rent that same place every year in October and invite their family and friends. I've been invited the past 3 years. This year I said yes. The only thing they ask is help pitching in to buy food for the week!! The best part--I get to take Watsaboo with me!!

Old 10-12-2009, 09:20 PM

Anyone ever watch "Little People, Big World"? I love that show about the Roloffs.

Old 10-12-2009, 09:24 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,183,768 times
Yep I've seen it- the house is so messy though it drives me crazy!!!! Bless her heart, can't Amy make them chillren & hubby PICK up after themselves??? Egads!
Is it still messy this season??

Old 10-12-2009, 09:41 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
It finally stopped raining here! I leave for the Outer Banks, NC on Friday with my neighbors for a week long vacation! They always rent a house down there this time of year. It is a 3 story house with elevator. I might have told y'all this before....let me see if I can find it on line and post the link to it!!
Hey if I didn't mean it I wouldn't have said it..come visit us! So much to do here and much warmer than the snow!

Old 10-12-2009, 09:45 PM

I watch the Roloff's when I remember, i need to set the DVR to record it cuz I do like the show, I do agree with Sara, that house is so pretty and such a mess..that would make me nuts...but then again I guess that is not one of their priorities...whatever floats your boat I guess.

Now Tex. that place looks DIVINE. Now are you driving, how far is that for you...I have always wanted to go to the Carolinas to the 'shore' isnt that what they all call it? Did you know that Paula Deen has a Carolina house she rents out..
Paula Deen's "Y'all Come Inn" - Mermaid Cottages - Property Overview now, would that be a fun girlfriend getaway..hey girlfriends??????

Old 10-12-2009, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
Yep I've seen it- the house is so messy though it drives me crazy!!!! Bless her heart, can't Amy make them chillren & hubby PICK up after themselves??? Egads!
Is it still messy this season??
Yes...still messy. Matt p'es me off...he doesn't help Amy with any of the clean up and those kids are old enough to clean up after themselves! But I love Amy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Hey if I didn't mean it I wouldn't have said it..come visit us! So much to do here and much warmer than the snow!
Well ....hmmm....might have to consider that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
I watch the Roloff's when I remember, i need to set the DVR to record it cuz I do like the show, I do agree with Sara, that house is so pretty and such a mess..that would make me nuts...but then again I guess that is not one of their priorities...whatever floats your boat I guess.

Now Tex. that place looks DIVINE. Now are you driving, how far is that for you...I have always wanted to go to the Carolinas to the 'shore' isnt that what they all call it? Did you know that Paula Deen has a Carolina house she rents out..
Paula Deen's "Y'all Come Inn" - Mermaid Cottages - Property Overview now, would that be a fun girlfriend getaway..hey girlfriends??????
I love Paula Deen. Her recipes are AWESOME! The place we are going to is called Corolla. It is on the "Outer Banks" of NC. I am riding with my neighbors. It is an 8 hr drive. We are driving half way on Friday and then staying at a dog friendly hotel...then onto the Outer Banks! They are the neighbors who own the Burnese Mountain Dog, LaCoda! (Watson's best friend). I'm looking forward to the time off.

Old 10-13-2009, 04:25 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Here's the link to the house we are staying at.

Just Dune It Oceanfront Home in carova-beach 4x4
Good Morning girls! I bought an electric blanket yesterday. NOw I don't know lol..Maybe a huge downcomforter would be better... Poor Mia was coughing alot last night...so I put some Vicks Vapo Rub on her chest..She seeemed like she slept through the night and she and I are light sleepers! I told her she smelled like Peppermint Patty.LOL!
Ok, Shel, first off the recipe for the hot buttered rum sounds divine. Next, this house is AMAZING . I am so jealous. Will you take me in your suitcase??lol. How long are you going for ? A week?Watson is going to love it...My hub LOVES those Burmese dogs..Watson will be in good company! You have a great time on your vaca girl! You so deserve it. Wow. You have some nice neighbors!!

Lorrie- Wow, you are a hot mama! You and your hub make such a cute couple! P.S. I love Nordy's!! Willow is adorable!

Quote:
I love Paula Deen. Her recipes are AWESOME! The place we are going to is called Corolla. It is on the "Outer Banks" of NC. I am riding with my neighbors. It is an 8 hr drive. We are driving half way on Friday and then staying at a dog friendly hotel...then onto the Outer Banks! They are the neighbors who own the Burnese Mountain Dog, LaCoda! (Watson's best friend). I'm looking forward to the time off.
Barb and Tex-I LOVE Paula Deen. OMG> Her recipes rule LOL. Love her. She is so down home....Martha is just too uppity for me... lol...Paula;s family seems awesome too!Everything is so fattening that she makes!Those mermaid cottages are beautiful!

Quote:
NJ hope you are feeling better and the twinnadoes are getting over their sick too..
Thanks Auntie Barb! I LOVE the farmhouse. OMG> It would be a great B & B to make into ! WOW> Gorgeous! I am with Sara, it does look like something from Norman Rockwell..

Stoy- thanks girl LOL>>> I just think having the summers off are awesome. Not many professions get the whole summer off! wooohoo.
Amy- how are you girl?????

Niki- I hope you took our emails into consideration. We just want to help you!

Gold- you out there????
Hi to everyone else.

Last edited by njsocks; 10-13-2009 at 04:35 AM..

Old 10-13-2009, 04:33 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
That's about the same age I started - dad got me on a shetland pony so I could start learning how to ride. Then when we moved out to the country and I was bigger got to ride the big boys (or girls). And getting it a pony for it's 4th birthday - brilliant. One way to make sure they always want to go to GM house all the time

Dang girl - that's a lot of snow. Maybe cover up windows with pictures of beach scenes or something so when you're inside you 'think' you're at the beach instead of in the middle of a MN winter! Fake out your brain.

Did he look like this on his scooter? lol

Of course I'd be rooting for them; just P'od it was on PPV so couldn't watch it. and yeah watch out for that Bella; tramp lol and YOU can say the big C word, but I can't 'cause C here is not C there. Everyone stay warm. It is though very, very, very cool here today and getting ready to rain. Course flowers blooming like crazy so that's the upside.

Yeah Stoy, plus you're moving to the Western Slope which doesn't get as cold or snowy as the other parts of CO. Good choice to move to
Holy Crap JOY! That does look like Donut Man from the BACK lol. How funny. Actualy I lysoled AFTER they *the rude ones left.. I let the germs spread nicely for them all LOL...

Old 10-13-2009, 04:42 AM

Good morning ladies and I say that with a growl, lol! I woke up aout 1:30 having to potty..not the dogs, me. well then I was thirsty so I turned on the tv and drank a diet coke, i know, but it tasted so good. Well now two dogs have gotten up and gone outside and I am drinking a cup of decaf with my heat wrap around my neck, when it cools off I am heading back to bed.

ok just checking in, see NJ beat me to the first post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate