Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2009, 04:25 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,274,687 times

Advertisements

Oh Painter, my heart be still..see it just takes the one right buyer. You never know, an hour and a half is a long, long time. I have seen your place, who wouldn't love it...fingers crossed and prayers goin' up to heaven.

Feel crummy tried to lay down and just tossed and turned..one of those days...if i had the energy to run away for a few days I think I would..No worries this too shall pass...

Ok later girls...Painter, that is awesome..

Old 10-25-2009, 04:40 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,047,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Hey all, I am trying so very hard not to get excited here. The people showed up and stayed for an hour and a half, yes, 90 minutes! They said they loved the place and they would want the add'l land. They even figured out the furniture placement! They left to time the drive to shopping, said it was the ONLY thing they were hesitant about. One said it didn't matter and then the other said oh well we are going to talk about it and get back with you. They had NOTHING NEGATIVE to say at all............cross your fingers gals and say an extra nice prayer---pretty please...... Now here is the thing....they dont have to wait to sell anything either...asked how long till I could move out and I just laughted and said when the check clears!
Carol I am soooooooooooo happy for you! This sounds very positive and will be saying massive prayers. Even asking you how long would it take you to move out? Distance to shopping not a big deal and if they love the place that much? I'm so excited you'd think it was my house. Big hugs and prayers headed your way!

Old 10-25-2009, 04:55 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,373,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Morning all-Tex a former boss I mentioned in an earlier post.
Gotcha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
So speaking of Halloween lol
Remind me not to trick or treat at your house!!

Quote:
Even though we don't discuss much real estate here anymore and you all must be tired of hearing about it, .................but I now have 2 showings tomorrow!
Oh, this is what camp was built on--please keep posting about your showings. Not tired of heraring about it!! I will keep my fingers crossed for 2 great showings!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Painter....way to go! You're having more action now than a hooker in prison with a fist full of pardons. I hope you have an offer coming your way soon!
Girl....you made me spit iced tea all over my desk and PC screen!! I gotta go back and try to rep you for this one!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
Shelly we will come back the 6th I think. Blood work the 2nd, Scan the third and onc visit with results 5 th. Gary will be working in the FL office so the company will pay for our trip and motel.
That is great that DH company is footing the travel bill! I will say prayers for great doc visits and excellent results.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post

She loves the screened in porch for her naps. Not to spoiled even has her own blanket.
OMG! She is so adorable. I just want to kiss her all over. More pics please--keep them coming! Lorrie, do you dress your dogs up for Halloween? I bought Watson a costume!! I will post pics of him soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Good morning campers...windyyyyy here today, India, brown dog, is freaking..i try not to give her chil pills unless we have to i.e. nighttime so we can sleep. its worse than little ones sometimes...at least we don't have blowing sand, which a lot of the areas here in the lower desert have..

Ok eating some applesauce, my Angels play the damn Yankees tonight so need to psyche up for that one...and hide the shooter, lol!
Later!
Poor India...
I will cheer for the Angels in spirit tonight! My Steelers kicked some serious Vikings azz!! WOOHOO!!
Do you dress Halo, India or Gracie up for Halloween?
Quote:
NJ...never had a "BJ", lol, I can't believe that name. It would be fun asking the bartender for one. (well, if you were a guy asking a female bartender).

I've been out raking leaves for about two hours, a true exercise in futility until the darn oak trees drop their leaves. We had a real rainy day yesterday, and then the leaves get all matted down and kill the grass, so had to get to it. Did you ever notice that dog sh*t is easily camoflagued in leaves...ugh...slip sliding away. Had a ladybug in my jammies the other night. Such is my exciting life.
I hate raking leaves---I would rather shovel snow!
BJ's are good (the drink!) Get your minds out of the gutter!!! They are made with baileys and butterscotch schnapps.....no...those are buttery nipples--also very good! BJ's are made with baileys and ??? ( I will google that one) I can't remember!
Quote:
Hey Tex-Steelers won!!! But bet you already are celebrating.
You know I am!! Glad you had them in your pool!!! WOO HOO!! That turkey dinner sounds delicious! I can smell it all the way here in PA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
So being a die hard football fan, I had to post this for you ShelBel - well and anyone who enjoys football and/or Johnny Carson. Pseudo sent to me and I LMAO. It's Art Donovan being interviewed by Johnny Carson and just hysterical.

YouTube - Art Donovan on The Tonight Show
Hysterical!! Thanks for posting!!

Joy, hope you enjoyed your week-end and are not working! You need to take some time to yourself and stop and smell the roses! Go get that dang trellis girl!!
Quote:
Hey all, I am trying so very hard not to get excited here. The people showed up and stayed for an hour and a half, yes, 90 minutes! They said they loved the place and they would want the add'l land. They even figured out the furniture placement! They left to time the drive to shopping, said it was the ONLY thing they were hesitant about. One said it didn't matter and then the other said oh well we are going to talk about it and get back with you. They had NOTHING NEGATIVE to say at all............cross your fingers gals and say an extra nice prayer---pretty please...... Now here is the thing....they dont have to wait to sell anything either...asked how long till I could move out and I just laughted and said when the check clears!
Carol---this is GREAT!!! Gosh, I hope they come with a offer you can't turn down!! Keeping you in my prayers tonight!!!

Well, I had a great week-end...
Sat--went to my sisters for her Tastefully Simple party and then ended up spending the night...too tired to drive home! (She lives 1.5 hrs away from me). Watson slept in the bed with me and woke me up to pee and poo at 6 am. He is really starting to get the hang of potty training!! He had a great time playing with Bella! I had to watch him like a hawk though because Bella went into heat yesterday---her first time! How old are boy dogs when they start to ejaculate? (am I allowed to post that word here?!?!?) I need to get him snipped next month. My sister would kill me if he impregnated her "Purebred". She sings "Half Breed" by Cher to Watson! BIOTCH...that is MY half-breed you're talking about!!!

Sun--came home, watched a GREAT football game ...Steelers vs Vikings!!!
Now I am off tonight ...roomie had to go to work, so just me and Watson hanging out tonight!! He is curled up in a ball in my bedroom sleeping...wore out from playing hard with Bella!!

Old 10-25-2009, 05:01 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,853,374 times
Tex Tastefully Simple headquarters is 3 mi from our house. It's HUGE.

And the Jets won!!!!

Old 10-25-2009, 05:12 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,373,524 times
Quote:
Oh Painter, my heart be still..see it just takes the one right buyer. You never know, an hour and a half is a long, long time. I have seen your place, who wouldn't love it...fingers crossed and prayers goin' up to heaven.

Feel crummy tried to lay down and just tossed and turned..one of those days...if i had the energy to run away for a few days I think I would..No worries this too shall pass...

Ok later girls...Painter, that is awesome..
Aren't the new pills working?
Quote:

And the Jets won!!!!
Who did the Jets play?

I love TS, but their stuff is expensive!

Old 10-25-2009, 05:30 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,149,360 times
Carol, that is fantastic news. They sound pretty psyched about your place, and the fact that they have nothing to sell, is even better! Were they okay with your selling price? Do they have to get a mortgage? How did they hear about it, or were they the drive by lookers? God, I cannot believe how quickly you are getting very interested buyers. It really makes me wonder what the agents you hired were doing. Were they even answering the phone? I'm saying a prayer that they make you a decent offer. How far away is shopping, from your place? Oh, I'm excited/nervous for you. This could be it! Shelly, glad the Steeler's won! Thanks for the reps!

Old 10-25-2009, 05:30 PM

Quote:

And the Jets won!!!!
Afraid to ask, but what is Tastefully Simple? Guessing it's something that's gonna cost me money, lol.

My friend in Denver had an online Pampered Chef party...ok so I shopped a little..I got myself a 15" pizza stone. OMG, we baked a pizza on it last night, better than store bought it was so crisp. I cannot believe in 56 years of life I have not had a pizza stone. Also got a new pretty ice bucket and some flexible funnels...my ice bucket, if I ever find it, is probably one I bought for a kids party years ago, play dough blue, so it was time.

Old 10-25-2009, 05:36 PM

Glad Steelers and Jets won, yay! Yes girls please sent out good vibes to the Angels if that be ye wish! Woot! Actually I'm kind of afraid it's gonna be a blow out win for the Damn Yankees but one can only hold hope I guess.

Pills not working today Shel. my neck hurts today in addition to everything else so have a heat wrap on right now, it helps for a while. I remember when I did not have pain.

Ok Painter let us know when you hear something, does make you wonder what that lame azz (to quote NJ) agent was doing for you. I tell you what they were doing NOTHING...ZIP...NADA...kick em to the curb for good!

Old 10-25-2009, 05:55 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,853,374 times
Shell Jets played Oakland-so no big deal.

Barb Tastefully has spices,bread/cake mixes-pricey stuff.

Old 10-25-2009, 06:04 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,047,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Gotcha!

Remind me not to trick or treat at your house!!

LOL they don't do it here - down in town they decorate but none of the kids come around here. That was actually a recipe mix for Annie to use on Donut man

Oh, this is what camp was built on--please keep posting about your showings. Not tired of heraring about it!! I will keep my fingers crossed for 2 great showings!

Gives everyone hope, huh? Her agent wasn't doing squat for her and NOW look at the action!!!!!

OMG! She is so adorable. I just want to kiss her all over. More pics please--keep them coming! Lorrie, do you dress your dogs up for Halloween? I bought Watson a costume!! I will post pics of him soon!

Dear God, what are you dressing him as? LOL Maybe a Vampire or something.

Poor India...
I will cheer for the Angels in spirit tonight! My Steelers kicked some serious Vikings azz!! WOOHOO!!

Oh they beat the Vikings! That's even better - oh poor pseudo NOT lol

Do you dress Halo, India or Gracie up for Halloween?

Sasha Anne didn't even like it when the groomer put bows in her hair - I mean she was P'od. Course pseudo always took her so he was the bad guy.

I hate raking leaves---I would rather shovel snow!

That's just sick, Shel LOL rather shovel snow???? Give me leaves any day - course pseudo always shoveled the drive, but still lol

BJ's are good (the drink!) Get your minds out of the gutter!!! They are made with baileys and butterscotch schnapps.....no...those are buttery nipples--also very good! BJ's are made with baileys and ??? ( I will google that one) I can't remember!

So I've been told lol and 'buttery nipples' LMAO

Hysterical!! Thanks for posting!!

Wasn't that a hoot? Man, old time football was just the best and of course Carson was just Carson!

Joy, hope you enjoyed your week-end and are not working! You need to take some time to yourself and stop and smell the roses! Go get that dang trellis girl!!

Well I did smell the rose, but didn't want to go into town and shop but didn't really work so that kind of counts

Well, I had a great week-end...
Sat--went to my sisters for her Tastefully Simple party and then ended up spending the night...too tired to drive home! (She lives 1.5 hrs away from me). Watson slept in the bed with me and woke me up to pee and poo at 6 am. He is really starting to get the hang of potty training!! He had a great time playing with Bella! I had to watch him like a hawk though because Bella went into heat yesterday---her first time! How old are boy dogs when they start to ejaculate? (am I allowed to post that word here?!?!?)

Well you obviously can use the word 'cause you didn't get bleeped lol - glad you watched him 'cause if she was in heat, he could have well . . . Snip that boy and now that Bella gone through her first heat she can get spayed.

I need to get him snipped next month. My sister would kill me if he impregnated her "Purebred". She sings "Half Breed" by Cher to Watson! BIOTCH...that is MY half-breed you're talking about!!!

Would be cute puppies and what's up with singing that song to our sweet boy? Just for that i would have looked at him and said 'go get her boy' lol

Sun--came home, watched a GREAT football game ...Steelers vs Vikings!!!
Now I am off tonight ...roomie had to go to work, so just me and Watson hanging out tonight!! He is curled up in a ball in my bedroom sleeping...wore out from playing hard with Bella!!
Glad you and the boy hanging out tonight and very proud of him waking you up now to go pee and poo. Our baby is growing up

Quote:
Carol, that is fantastic news. They sound pretty psyched about your place, and the fact that they have nothing to sell, is even better! Were they okay with your selling price? Do they have to get a mortgage? How did they hear about it, or were they the drive by lookers? God, I cannot believe how quickly you are getting very interested buyers. It really makes me wonder what the agents you hired were doing.

She didn't do anything Amy but throw it on the MLS - why Carol getting more action now as a FSBO.
Quote:
Glad Steelers and Jets won, yay! Yes girls please sent out good vibes to the Angels if that be ye wish! Woot! Actually I'm kind of afraid it's gonna be a blow out win for the Damn Yankees but one can only hold hope I guess.

I'm getting the game here on Fox sports so gonna go back and forth watching it and rooting for them to kick some serious Yankee butt - at home! GO ANGELS!

Pills not working today Shel. my neck hurts today in addition to everything else so have a heat wrap on right now, it helps for a while. I remember when I did not have pain.
Sorry your new pills aren't working and maybe give your doc a call tomorrow and let him know. There has to be others that will work for you. At least the heat wrap helps a bit. XXOO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate