Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2009, 07:04 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,659 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post

Sweet Jesus - I want one LOL Whooo Hooooo. Bet they'd be popular in my neighborhood - put out a sign

?

lmao! Sounds good LOL
[QUOTEHoly Cow! Made my day!][/quote]

LOL barb!!!!!!!!!!! Love the patio pics too!! Party at Barbs---bring on the cosmos!!

Quote:
I LOVE those--they make them in shot glasses here in Pittsburgh. They are yummy!

Quote:
OMG TEX! Cool!! I had never heard of them!!!

OK. SUN out today. Will try pumpkin picking today...Bucks County PA.............................................
PAINTER--- WOOHOOOOOO SO GLAD. SEE FSBO is a sweet thing!!
I cannot believe lameazzz hasnt called me yet.....about contract! I bet she thinks we will renew. Cold day in Hellllll!! LOL. Cannot wait to go FSBO!! woohooo!! All the luck to you Painter!

Quote:
Sherlock is on the job after I am done posting! I'll keep you informed!
LMAO TEX AND JOY!! Gotta love it. Life is good LOL>>>>Sherlock/Watsaboo Inc> LOL

Hi to all!! HAve a great festive Fall day!!!

Old 10-24-2009, 07:50 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,275,534 times
Good morning campers. I am up. I was up early. I am not happy about it. I can thank 'the claw', that is what we call India because she has this claw way of waking you up. I feel so honored that I am her special person at 5 am NOT, lol! I am going to try to go back to sleep for a while...just wanted to check in..

later gaters..

Old 10-24-2009, 11:23 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,048,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Oh sorry Joy, that is probably a main drawback to being where you are, but on the other hand, the thousands of wonderful things there make up for it!
Have a cerveza for me!
You got that right, girl. But it's just like when we had direct tv in the states and we could opt in for the special sports packages (like the NFL season pass). I know I've probably posted this but can't remember. For one of my birthdays which by chance was right before NFL season started lol my pseudo made this big production of my birthday present which he 'hid' in our neighbors garage (they were 2nd homeowners). Anyway he enlisted the help of his partner and when they took me in the garage for my 'present' it was like a big Asz flat screen TV. Was so frickin funny 'cause, come on, who was the present REALLY for LOL I just burst out laughing - almost peed my pants. Course I did enjoy it, but the whole timing of it, well . . . let's just say it got well used for watching sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
I LOVE those--they make them in shot glasses here in Pittsburgh. They are yummy!

I don't know if any bars here serve them 'cause I usually just drink cerveza. Still think maybe a little stand outside my house would go over well LMAO Hmmmm must think of the proper phrase in Spanish
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Morning all-Tex a former boss I mentioned in an earlier post.
I think we ALL have had ones like her - the administrator at the DA's office when I worked there a million years ago was just a foul woman who had no clue what we did, how to help us or anything. Was probably 200 years old and just, well mean spirited. God forbid there was a major accident or horrible road conditions and someone was 5 minutes late. When I was pregnant with DS there was a tornado in the area and we're all standing at the big windows looking at it in the distance (heading in our general direction) and everyone asking if we could go home. said no. Well I just looked at her and said well you can stay if you want but I'm pregnant and I'm not waiting around to find out if it's going to hit the building so ya want to fire me, fine but I'm heading to my house so I can take shelter if need be. About that time DS dad was calling me 'cause he'd heard about it on the weather and told him I was outta there though didn't have permission. He felt the same way I did and just said GO HOME lol 'course he did help get the DA elected so neither of us thought I'd get fired for being pregnant and leaving when a frickin' tornado was heading in the direction of the office. Found out next day that after I left someone with some basic common sense just sent people home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
lmao! Sounds good LOL
[QUOTEHoly Cow! Made my day!]
LOL barb!!!!!!!!!!! Love the patio pics too!! Party at Barbs---bring on the cosmos!!

Isn't that patio just gorgeous? I know mine will not turn out quite that nice lol but they're out in the rain now in ponchos leveling out the ground where they're going to put it. I can hear the river from the back so will be nice and I can torment the roosters lol

OK. SUN out today. Will try pumpkin picking today...Bucks County PA.............................................

Yee Haw - sunny and pickin' pumpkins. Sounds like so much fun Annie. Sure the kids will have fun too LOL

PAINTER--- WOOHOOOOOO SO GLAD. SEE FSBO is a sweet thing!!
I cannot believe lameazzz hasnt called me yet.....about contract! I bet she thinks we will renew. Cold day in Hellllll!! LOL. Cannot wait to go FSBO!! woohooo!! All the luck to you Painter!

Yeah Carol and there ya go Annie. Look at the action she's gotten since she got rid of her lame asz agent. Shame so many bad one's that the good ones get a black eye but she seems to be seeing more action now than when she had that agent.

GOOD LUCK CAROL!!!!!!

LMAO TEX AND JOY!! Gotta love it. Life is good LOL>>>>Sherlock/Watsaboo Inc> LOL

Hi to all!! HAve a great festive Fall day!!![/quote]

You enjoy pickin' those pumpkins! I'm just staying out of the rain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Good morning campers. I am up. I was up early. I am not happy about it. I can thank 'the claw', that is what we call India because she has this claw way of waking you up. I feel so honored that I am her special person at 5 am NOT, lol! I am going to try to go back to sleep for a while...just wanted to check in..

later gaters..
That is way early Barb! "The Claw" lol I actually trained my Rott to wake DS dad up in the night when he needed to go to the bathroom. DS dad was not pleased but WTH, ya know? LOL try and get some nap time in then enjoy that patio.

Kristine, hope everyone doing good and hope to see ya around soon. Know things out of whack with new baby and everyone getting adjusted.

Lorrie, thinking about you and Gary, and of course the furbabies.

Sara, how ya holding up with DGD and doglets? Hope that tequila helped!

Jody, you must be movin and shakin girl! Maybe you're out pickin' pumpkins too!

HDL hope you're good and your boy is doing good considering. We do miss you so pop in sometime.

Stoy, you finally packin' girl? Hope the rain let up enough that kids could get their stuff out.

Amy - almost time! Yee Haw

Guess now I should check emails - stayed up way later than normal so I slept in, well tried to but of course phone started ringing so drug my sorry butt out of bed (I did get up before now though so don't think I actually slept until after noon!) I'll check back later girls and enjoy your day!

Old 10-24-2009, 11:29 AM

So speaking of Halloween lol

Old 10-24-2009, 12:10 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,855,297 times
Ugh went to the Craft show and have never seen so many rag rugs in one place!

Old 10-24-2009, 12:25 PM

Lacey, what's with the rag rugs..are the coming back in vogue? I like them but I picture them with the shabby chic look, mine is just shabby, not chic!

NJ, see if you find any blue pumpkins and pick me up a couple will ya? I saw some on a blog and I want some..Just kidding but maybe you will find some. Have fun!

Well I took a shower, ate and now going to go back and lay own for a while..one of these days I WILL feel better, if I didn't think so I would just give up...later campers!

Old 10-24-2009, 12:36 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,855,297 times
DogMom-they are big out here and I have no clue why.

Old 10-24-2009, 12:38 PM

Ok girls, what's a rag rug??? Sure I know but maybe by another name but never heard of them (by that name).

Barb you will get to feeling better. Just read your blog and posted a comment. Trying to figure all that stuff out, ya know. Anyway it was fab! Happy Pink Saturday as I'm watching the rain come down. Ugh. Really wanted to get out in my garden.

Old 10-24-2009, 12:41 PM

Joy, I just saw that your visited, thanks, that meant a lot to me Pink Saturdays are fun blogs, who can be sad looking at all that pink? Now just go back and look at the pretty flowers I posted and that will make you feel like you are in a garden. I am going to do a giveaway next Saturday, something PINK. check back.

anyone else wanting to look at my Pink Saturday, let me know and I will email or dm you the link..

Lace, must be a regional thing, kind of 'country' style..you should take pictures so we can see them..

Old 10-24-2009, 12:59 PM

OK I googled them so now I know what you're talking about. We have a lot of them down here that people make and some are real nice. I personally like them, though some of course do look more like 'rags' than rugs. So now I learned a new phrase - ah the Camp, where everyone can learn something new lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate