Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2009, 08:14 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,445,398 times

Advertisements

Who knows! I "think", bad, he may be marking his area after I do these deep cleans here. Just a thought, was reminded he did this last time I got anal on cleaning.............doesn't like fresh breeze scents, lol..........

Old 11-16-2009, 09:52 AM

3,320 posts, read 5,596,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Morning,

Hi Nikki and Hammy, if you're lurking. Hi Crazyma, Goldie, Jodyrose, and everyone else. Have a great one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
Hey all! touching base, Still out here, busy busy.

Niki- are you out there?? Howdy to you ,
Roth, Gold, hammy, and EVERYONE

okay- back at it, DGD is still here and going strong LOL

Be well Be safe!!
Hi to both of Y'all Tam, I hope you get that closing date soon so you can move on! You certainly deserve it girl!! You have been waiting so patiently! Love your status line!

Crazyma sounds like you are busy keeping up with the young un...she is a chip off the ole block...and adorable!

Yes where are Roth, (hasn't been around since her last cat update) Niki, Jodyrose and Hammy?????

Last edited by gold*dust1; 11-16-2009 at 10:02 AM..

Old 11-16-2009, 11:57 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,855,297 times
Howdy all-O'm here. We went out for a late breakfast and I got little gifts for the grands to send with their Christmas cash.

Ugh poor Painter-my DD had that problem for awhile-marking territory.

Tambre-waiting to hear any news you have.

Hey Gold-where you been? Was also thinking of Rothbear.

Old 11-16-2009, 01:37 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,275,534 times
Hey campers, just checking in briefly..doing this and that around the house today, did some banking and now going to rest a bit..chat later..

Old 11-16-2009, 03:46 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,374,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Tex, Boys start very very early but--but they normally shoot blanks at that age. There is always a chance but I wouldn't be to worried.

Tex, It will be along week for sure after that loss...revenge will be sweeter.
Good about him shooting blanks!!! He is getting neutered in Dec...have to make that appointment.

This was the 2nd time we played Cinci--they beat us both times. UGH...
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Wow! Think this is the first time I've ever been first so gonna say a quick howdy so I stay that way - me and my novels 10 campers will post b4 I finish.

so morning started and doing my biz and hear the sound of like a faucet running a bit and look around and Misty is going pee in the shower drain i totally keep her litter box clean but of course it's first thing in the morning, mom does nothing until coffee so I hadn't gotten to this morning's cleaning yet - but of course she is a little kitten and I clean it every day so not like it was overflowing with stuff ya know. Gotta say one thing though if she's going to pee somewhere she shouldn't at least she had the courtesy to use the drain Needless to say had to immediately run water down the drain, clean her dang box since she's such a princess and went ahead and fixed her breakfast while I was at it. All of this with only about 1 sip of coffee!

I'll check back later when more people are up and about. Hope everyone's good.
WOW--wonder if I can teach Watson how to use the shower drain to pee?!?!? Kudos to Misty for using the drain!
Quote:
She is sleeping now, probably for the whole day well that isn't true. She has to go in at 2p.m. today, she isn't complaining, loves the overtime.

I truely love my boys BUT I am ready to hog tie one of them-mine! I spent all of yesterday scrubbing floors on the off chance that the 2 showings happen this week. Well, my boy pee'd on the bottom step in the foyer, right on the carpet and into the floor. Gonna hurt him IF I catch him...just what I needed---smelly carpet at the front door! Dont understand this at all, and I dont know why he is starting to do this yet again................
Carol, that "Natures Miracle" works great on pee stains--removes the smell so they aren't attracted back to that same spot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Tex,-hope you are enjoying your mini vaca......Beautiful here finally. No more IDA LOL !
It ended to quickly....I return to work tomorrow night....

Last edited by TexasGirl@Heart; 11-16-2009 at 04:51 PM..

Old 11-16-2009, 05:30 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,048,591 times
Quote:
Who knows! I "think", bad, he may be marking his area after I do these deep cleans here. Just a thought, was reminded he did this last time I got anal on cleaning.............doesn't like fresh breeze scents, lol..........
LMAO - then girl I just don't know. Thought maybe the gunfire by the crazy boys maybe triggered it - Wait, Shelly was talking about that Apple stuff SHELLY what is that stuff that keeps animals away from stuff? Maybe they make it in a deep cleaner so if he always goes to that 'same spot' maybe something like that will get him to knock it off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Howdy all-O'm here. We went out for a late breakfast and I got little gifts for the grands to send with their Christmas cash.
LOL gifts to go with cash - you are a good GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Hey campers, just checking in briefly..doing this and that around the house today, did some banking and now going to rest a bit..chat later..
Hey Barb you sound so much better Looks like new meds working. Are you still sleeping pretty good now? Glad ya just doing some puttering! You've had a lot on your plate over the last few months girl XX

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Good about him shooting blanks!!! He is getting neutered in Dec...have to make that appointment.

Shooting blanks lol Misty gonna get spayed soon as she's 7 weeks old today - none of that loud moaning come hither for her (or me, ugh). I'm trying to get neighbors to have her mama spayed - it's only $5 at the spay/neuter clinic and hell I'll even pay for it but the mama has had enough kittens.

OH - and I showed Naiky the new pics I posted. I never noticed, but she pointed out that there is an M on Misty's forehead! Didn't notice it until she pointed it out and then it just popped. So I guess the name you picked out, Aunty Shel, truly was the perfect name for her. So good job!

This was the 2nd time we played Cinci--they beat us both times. UGH...

Pitty win Shel - lure them into a false sense of security.

WOW--wonder if I can teach Watson how to use the shower drain to pee?!?!? Kudos to Misty for using the drain!

Yeah well I guess though her litter wasn't really dirty as I'd cleaned it the day before and clean it every morning, but guess she could have done a lot worse. Still - no coffee the sound of 'water' so had to take care of it right away and I am NOT a morning person lol. Don't want her thinking that's where she supposed to go. Came home from work and cleaned it AGAIN and put plenty of fresh, fresh step in there.

Carol, that "Natures Miracle" works great on pee stains--removes the smell so they aren't attracted back to that same spot!

Hey and what's that stuff that keeps dogs away from things? If her dog is going in the 'same' spot, maybe some of that would discourage him? Just a thought - yeah, yeah, I know scary lol

It ended to quickly....I return to work tomorrow night....
Check your regular e-mail--sent something to ya!!
Sorry you have to go back to the hell pit tomorrow. Will be good if you can get somewhere else ya know? Too much negativity and being in that ward with all those backstabbing, gossipers? No thanks. You need to be in a better environment.

Well I'm watching Cold Case - love this show! I'll pop in later! Hope everyone's doing good, but my show is getting exciting! Ooooh.

Old 11-16-2009, 05:37 PM

Joy, you are talking about Bitter Apple--that is to deter chewing. I doubt that it would deter peeing. But you did bring up a good point about the gun shooting...

Wow...I have to go check out Misty's pics for the "M"!! Isn't that kind of freaky that I suggested the name Misty and she has an M on her forehead!?!?

Old 11-16-2009, 05:40 PM

WOW...that is something about the M on Misty's head!! It is really prominent.

Old 11-16-2009, 06:50 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,048,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
WOW...that is something about the M on Misty's head!! It is really prominent.
Told you! I can't believe I didn't notice it either - just showing Naiky updated pics of her and after she ooh'd and awed about her eyes she said, and she has an M on her forehead - that's when I looked and said well I'll be dammed SHE DOES! So good going Auntie Shel M for Misty!

Old 11-16-2009, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
[b]
Sorry you have to go back to the hell pit tomorrow. Will be good if you can get somewhere else ya know? Too much negativity and being in that ward with all those backstabbing, gossipers? No thanks. You need to be in a better environment.
Joy...there are backstabbing, gossipers no matter where you go! Some people just like to stir up trouble where ever they go. You get to the point where you put them on an internal IGNORE list in your mind. Life is too short to worry about things like that and you try to change whatever it is that you can change...ie: job, so-called friends, even family members. I have come to the conclusion that it isn't worth the aggravation or stress in getting all caught up in others insecurities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate