Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 02:39 PM

38 posts, read 86,265 times

Advertisements

ok people i'm done with love, i've spent way to may nights alone in my bed everytime i think that i've found someone thats perfect for me it always goes back to that ol saying that "its to good to be true" but i'm so afraid that i'll grow old alone as a once sweet but then bitter old woman who hate the ideal of love, i'm ready to settle down right now but it seems like the rest of the world is only focused on LUST, maybe i'm just to young i might need to wait a couple years and let love find me! but sometimes i feel like if you want it dont hold back just go get it be
cause you'll miss your chance and the next person will be enjoying what you cherish so dearly....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2010, 02:42 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,306,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flawdagurl View Post
ok people i'm done with love, i've spent way to may nights alone in my bed everytime i think that i've found someone thats perfect for me it always goes back to that ol saying that "its to good to be true" but i'm so afraid that i'll grow old alone as a once sweet but then bitter old woman who hate the ideal of love, i'm ready to settle down right now but it seems like the rest of the world is only focused on LUST, maybe i'm just to young i might need to wait a couple years and let love find me! but sometimes i feel like if you want it dont hold back just go get it be
cause you'll miss your chance and the next person will be enjoying what you cherish so dearly....
How old are you?

Old 06-24-2010, 02:44 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,668,826 times
So which are you doing?

Holding your standards and just staying alone in your bed, or lowering your standards just so you have someone to share your bed?

Because unless you will accept someone who may not love you, but just want you for sex, your bed will be lonely either way. Whether you give up on it, or hold out for it. At least by holding out for it, it implies a sense of hope. Also, it helps you keep you honor intact.

Old 06-24-2010, 02:45 PM

1,135 posts, read 2,192,510 times
OK you silly goose! Look at your screen name....why don't you believe you are worthy? So, don't know your age, but you just haven't found anyone worthy of your love. If you are young and naived you might think it better to give your heart to trash for the sake of having love???? You know better and will do better...but man it can suck in the meantime. You just need to try on people to see how they fit for YOU. I think you will keep your heart open and thus could be prone to heartache. Remember You are special and all of your special qualities should only be spent on someone who DESERVES them. Hey I was 28 when I found my love...............

Old 06-24-2010, 02:48 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,178,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swanstone1 View Post
OK you silly goose! Look at your screen name....why don't you believe you are worthy?
That's FL!

Old 06-24-2010, 03:47 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,006,311 times
You should meet <insert poster who always says he's giving up on dating then goes right back to it>. You two might be a match made in heaven.

Old 06-24-2010, 03:54 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,748,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flawdagurl View Post

May I ask, how old ARE you?

Old 06-24-2010, 05:22 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,672,166 times
Well, I have to say not to give up!
If you have lived through enough years, you will learn that you"win some, you lose some." It sux, but life goes on. You don`t give up! Chin up!

Old 06-24-2010, 05:29 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,556,049 times
You and cdubs need to hook up.

Old 06-24-2010, 05:40 PM

10,447 posts, read 49,665,596 times
You are 23 years old. Don't ya think just for one second that you are rushing things? Don't be in such a hurry to grow up. Sometimes I wish I was young again.......then I would know everything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships