Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 07:22 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,752,438 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen1289 View Post
No I don't hate women, I love them. Why should I hate them? I've had loads of fun with them.

The OP posted a question and I'm just providing an insight on the minds of the women who cheated with me. We could be having sex and she would answer her cellphone and lie to her husband without batting an eyelid.

Are all women cheating whores? Of course not! But I'm just saying that the ones who did cheat never felt any guilt because they rationalized it and justified what they did.
I think you have the cheaters pegged. I've seen the cheaters planning a night out call the spouse from work and deliberately lie without batting an eye.

If someone wants to be married to a cheater -- they should never complain, they make their bed. One you know someone cheats on you and you continue to sleep with them, you've placed yourself on the same level as the other. I believe only a masochist would hang around to see what more will be done to him or her.

Old 06-29-2010, 08:22 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,789,472 times
Quote:
I actually am from a stable and intact family. I had good grades in school, never got into any trouble, no drugs, no binge drinking, nothing.

However, making out with someone's wife is a taboo topic in our society. Actually doing it, especially outdoors with the Pastor's wife, gave me an adrenaline rush that is hard to describe. It was like a drug addiction, you keep wanting more.

May your karma be such that you go on to father 10 daughters, each who are very precious to you. Beautiful daughters who attract men in droves. Daughters you have sit back and watch be used by men getting their "adrenaline rushes"

Old 06-29-2010, 09:13 PM

3,588 posts, read 5,733,981 times
Quote:
I find that when it comes to cheating wives, some of the posters here are incredibly naive. Let me relate to you my experience.

I'm a 33 year old male and probably have slept with about 10 women in my lifetime. However, 9 of them were married and they were all the "goody two shoes"/ good girl type. They weren't fat or ugly or anything like that.

I never used protection when sleeping with any of the married women, ironically the only one I used a condom with was with my ex-gf. I got 5 of them pregnant. 3 of them had the babies, 1 had a miscarriage and 1 had an abortion. None of them told their husbands anything and till this day, they still think that they are the biological fathers of the children.

Was I the stereotypical bad boy? Far from it. I had trouble with girls during high school because I was a good listener and considered boring. The first woman I actually had sex with was a pastor's wife! I was 18 and she was 29. She already had 2 kids and I got her pregnant within a year of starting our affair. Of all the married women I slept with, she was the wildest! We even had sex outdoors once.

My point is, none of these women felt any guilt or remorse and they tried to rationalize and justify their behavior. Even the pastor's wife, someone that you would least expect to do this. We could be having sex the day before and the next day, they could be introducing me to their husbands and kids!

To the OP, it's really up to you to decide what you want to do with your life. But judging, from what you told us, I don't think your wife feels an ounce of guilt or remorse at what she did. She probably is scared to lose a provider now that she got caught with her hand in the cookie jar.
In the future, you might want to adopt a policy of not dating women much younger than yourself or you may inadvertently wind up with one of your own daughters (if your married lovers had any) one day. It's not pretty, but it's reality I'm talking here.

Old 06-29-2010, 09:22 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,211,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laorbust61 View Post
In the future, you might want to adopt a policy of not dating women much younger than yourself or you may inadvertently wind up with one of your own daughters (if your married lovers had any) one day. It's not pretty, but it's reality I'm talking here.
He's "safely" away. The kids are more likely to end up with their brothers or sisters!

Old 06-29-2010, 09:43 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,587,468 times
Quote:
I never used protection when sleeping with any of the married women, ironically the only one I used a condom with was with my ex-gf. I got 5 of them pregnant. 3 of them had the babies, 1 had a miscarriage and 1 had an abortion. None of them told their husbands anything and till this day, they still think that they are the biological fathers of the children.
Yes, this happens a lot. There was a big thing about a paternity testing company that randomly sampled a few thousand families and 17% of the pregnancies were not biologically fathered by the husband. They quickly put a hush to it because it caused such controversy.

Old 06-29-2010, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
I call BS on this whole post.
Trust me this stuff goes on... I use to live in a upscale condo where this Asian woman, who was engaged to be married, was sleeping around with another man at the same time that I casually knew.

Seems to me that there could be come biology at play... Seems like women like to hunker down (marry) the mellow sweet guy because he provides support and stability, and every once in a while, indulge in, "F my brains out, make me drool in pillow" type sex with a nomadic aggressive male.

Old 06-29-2010, 09:58 PM

Quote:
The wives will definitely keep the secret as they don't want to break up their families. I've read that some doctors tell the husbands that genetic tests are 'inconclusive' when presented results that point at cuckoldry, to avoid breaking up families.
Yup. This dovetails my other post that I made.

Old 06-29-2010, 10:02 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,211,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
Seems like women like to hunker down (marry) the mellow sweet guy because he provides support and stability, and every once in a while, indulge in, "F my brains out, make me drool in pillow" type sex with a nomadic aggressive male.
It's generally very hard to reconcile these 2 types in one person... Same goes in the opposite direction, though.

Old 06-29-2010, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
It’s amazing how always women like your lovers end up with decent men… Always! No fail!
I know right... What's up with that? One good party always winds up with a bad partner. It's rare for me to find a good person dating another genuine good person so that way they BOTH win.

Old 06-29-2010, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
It's generally very hard to reconcile these 2 types in one person... Same goes in the opposite direction, though.
lol, yes, I was going to say that but left it out... The only people I know that can satisfy both are professional athletes. They make money AND they are known for their sexual potency.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships