Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 10:12 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,082,598 times

Advertisements

Well i use BING searchengine nowadays and don't have gardeners taking my girlfriends off on whitehorses anymore!

Old 06-29-2010, 10:17 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
lol, yes, I was going to say that but left it out... The only people I know that can satisfy both are professional athletes. They make money AND they are known for their sexual potency.
I was talking more along the lines of the different mentality.

Old 06-29-2010, 10:18 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen1289 View Post
Well, at least I could do it raw with them knowing that they were clean.
Unless they got tested, which INCLUDED herpes, you really don't know if they were "clean".

Quote:
I'll admit, I'm 50% to blame. But the wives, especially the pastor's wife should know better than to sleep with a man who is not their husband.
Those pastors get around too! There is a big write up in the paper in my city about a married pastor of a large church and father of 4 who was sleeping around with women in his congregation. One of the lovers wrote a whole book about the situation and she suing him for a few million. She claims that MANY pastors are doing this and she is exposing the situation. I agree with her, and I hope her, along with other women come forward to bust open all these worthless churces.

Old 06-29-2010, 10:23 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
I wish I had a super-secret IP address looker-upper and multiple-account-detector. .

That don't work.. Anybody can just use a proxy and make you think they live in Arizona when they really live in Texas....lol

Old 06-29-2010, 10:40 PM

1,259 posts, read 2,257,187 times
All that making out, petting, stroking, OP you know full well your wife had sex with that guy. She will probably never admit to it though.

Old 06-30-2010, 06:09 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
Trust me this stuff goes on... I use to live in a upscale condo where this Asian woman, who was engaged to be married, was sleeping around with another man at the same time that I casually knew.

Seems to me that there could be come biology at play... Seems like women like to hunker down (marry) the mellow sweet guy because he provides support and stability, and every once in a while, indulge in, "F my brains out, make me drool in pillow" type sex with a nomadic aggressive male.
Of course there are also the very faithful types who wouldn't cheat no matter what. I believe the majority are faithful but at the same time it's not at all difficult to run into 10 married whores in a year and imagine - in 5 years that would be 50. Each of them is having fling after fling so when someone admits to having many of these notches in their belt - it's definitely believable.

Old 06-30-2010, 06:36 AM

8,862 posts, read 17,477,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
May your karma be such that you go on to father 10 daughters, each who are very precious to you. Beautiful daughters who attract men in droves. Daughters you have sit back and watch be used by men getting their "adrenaline rushes"
I don't think this individual would have the ability to love a daughter/child very deeply.

Old 06-30-2010, 07:37 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,377,606 times
Quote:
I never used protection when sleeping with any of the married women, ironically the only one I used a condom with was with my ex-gf. I got 5 of them pregnant. 3 of them had the babies, 1 had a miscarriage and 1 had an abortion. None of them told their husbands anything and till this day, they still think that they are the biological fathers of the children.

Hmmmm....so the question is: how are your herpes doing? Bothering you much?

Old 06-30-2010, 07:41 AM

3,430 posts, read 4,334,293 times
Quote:
I find that when it comes to cheating wives, some of the posters here are incredibly naive. Let me relate to you my experience.

I'm a 33 year old male and probably have slept with about 10 women in my lifetime. However, 9 of them were married and they were all the "goody two shoes"/ good girl type. They weren't fat or ugly or anything like that.

I never used protection when sleeping with any of the married women, ironically the only one I used a condom with was with my ex-gf. I got 5 of them pregnant. 3 of them had the babies, 1 had a miscarriage and 1 had an abortion. None of them told their husbands anything and till this day, they still think that they are the biological fathers of the children.

Was I the stereotypical bad boy? Far from it. I had trouble with girls during high school because I was a good listener and considered boring. The first woman I actually had sex with was a pastor's wife! I was 18 and she was 29. She already had 2 kids and I got her pregnant within a year of starting our affair. Of all the married women I slept with, she was the wildest! We even had sex outdoors once.

My point is, none of these women felt any guilt or remorse and they tried to rationalize and justify their behavior. Even the pastor's wife, someone that you would least expect to do this. We could be having sex the day before and the next day, they could be introducing me to their husbands and kids!

To the OP, it's really up to you to decide what you want to do with your life. But judging, from what you told us, I don't think your wife feels an ounce of guilt or remorse at what she did. She probably is scared to lose a provider now that she got caught with her hand in the cookie jar.
I don't know but to me it sounds like you're proud that you got them pregnant. Congratulations, your boys can swim. Nice to know that those poor husbands are raising kids that they think are theirs.

Old 06-30-2010, 07:43 AM

3,430 posts, read 4,334,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GE View Post
Please tell me you are not proud about another man raising your kids?

No, he's proud to be a sperm donor. What a disturbing post mr ge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships