Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2011, 08:27 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,202,868 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
hahaha, he emphasized the window too! and he pulls down the blinds? oiy...men are funny.
I dunno... He might open them now, but at first they were down and he had his back towards the window. There aren't too many ways to arrange furniture there now with 2 people in the room, but I doubt either one of them cares much...

Btw, his new roomie is of a nationality I speak the language of a bit, so today I decided to check his knowledge. Turned out only his father was of that nationality and sure enough he didn't speak the language! No wonder it's called "mother tongue"! You ain't gonna learn no language from lazy men!

Old 02-15-2011, 08:31 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,414,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I dunno... He might open them now, but at first they were down and he had his back towards the window. There aren't too many ways to arrange furniture there now with 2 people in the room, but I doubt either one of them cares much...

Btw, his new roomie is of a nationality I speak the language of a bit, so today I decided to check his knowledge. Turned out only his father was of that nationality and sure enough he didn't speak the language! No wonder it's called "mother tongue"! You ain't gonna learn no language from lazy men!
lol, maybe they like working in the dark!

So true about mother tongue. My dad always speaks to me in Heblish and only English to my brothers and I find it really annoying. My mother and the rest of my family are the only ones who actually speak full Hebrew to us.

Old 02-15-2011, 08:33 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,202,733 times
PASSED MY BIOLOGY TEST! with a B- Although it was tempered by bombing the hell out of my Psych test, at least I know where I stand and that I should study harder.

I also finally worked out why my computer wasn't loading my university's online learning program. Fixed it.

Going to get my lip pierced sometime this week if possible, in celebration.

Not to mention I hung out with a buddy and his female friend at dinner.. and a few other people. Buddy left and I had these girls LAUGHING their asses off.

Old 02-15-2011, 08:33 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,202,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
lol, maybe they like working in the dark!
Well, I guess you do get glare from the windows... I wouldn't know... Never had a corner office.

Quote:
So true about mother tongue. My dad always speaks to me in Heblish and only English to my brothers and I find it really annoying. My mother and the rest of my family are the only ones who actually speak full Hebrew to us.
I don't think I know of a single case in which the father is the foreigner and the kids speak the language!

Old 02-15-2011, 08:35 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,727,557 times
FINALLY finished a big project that has been dogging me, then came home and threw together a pretty darn good dinner. Everybody ate lots, and then my son (first grade) read to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
Bought tickets and made dinner reservations to see a favorite band at a local venue in July! Woo hoo, can't wait!
Who are you going to see? Styx is playing Ribfest here this year, which should be good. They get pretty good bands every year. Ted Nugent was here the summer before we moved here, and I hope he comes back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
lol I knew I would get two conflicting answers.

We have class on Thursday so that's when I'd see her. Figure we'll talk before/after, the weather should be nice, guess after class I'll ask her if she wants to grab some coffee or something.
I like the idea of asking her for coffee on Thursday. May the force be with you!

Old 02-16-2011, 08:12 AM

2,788 posts, read 5,094,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
I thought I'd start a happy thread! So, tell me, what did you do that made you happy today?

I spent the day with my husband and children at an amazing plantation...it is actually the ruins of a once stately manor that was built in the 1700's and it burned in 1916...quite a lovely place.

Then we went out on the boat, went skiing and wake boarding...had a blast!

This morning I woke next too my boyfriend, I ironed his clothes for work, while he made me coffee
We drove in work together, he dropped me off first then headed to work.
Our mornings are wonderful, I usually spend the week days at his house.

Old 02-16-2011, 09:57 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,206,891 times
I just ate a dish of ice cream.

At 9:30 in the morning.

Vanilla bean. It was quite delicious.

Old 02-16-2011, 12:14 PM

22,354 posts, read 29,470,487 times
Went to gym then tanning. I heard some good news/gossip about me so it has totally made my day. Im hoping something pans out of it

Old 02-16-2011, 12:25 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,701,155 times
Well today has been ****e so far, I did make a pact with two other people in a class to all wear the same shirt on Monday so I guess that was mildly pleasing.

Old 02-16-2011, 03:12 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,701,155 times
Well the girl I met yesterday and I have arranged to work on homework this Friday so that should be nice I guess. Sadly I know she has a boyfriend... I'll probably at least end up making a friend out of her, but god damn I want so much more than that. Is that so much for someone to ask?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships