Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 04:30 PM

947 posts, read 1,187,095 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
Oh c'mon. You never heard the term 'chasing skirts', 'the thrill of the chase', 'chasing women'....? That came about because a great deal of men like to 'chase women'. Many men are known to lose interest once the chase ends and he's caught his....prey. LOL It's been a common mating ritual for a loooooong time and will remain so for a looooooooong time. When you learn you're probably going after a type you can't acquire maybe your luck will change.
The thrill of the chase is boring as hell. I don't care what other guys did, it's just ridiculous to refer to a person as "prey" or a possession.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflower14 View Post
No< i'm not self-centered, I am just saying that from the woman's point of view, you want a man who shows you he wears the pants, he is the one who takes the initiative...May be is the way I see things, but I love to see a guy showing real interest for you, and to prove it with actions...if you are a girl and go after a guy people call you...you know the kind of names us girls get..if we are forward and take initiative...then, if you act like a real lady, and wait for the guy to have the initiative, you are called self-centered...??? It's just simple biology. Man propose and women decide...that simple...I guess people are not romantic nowadays... You don't know with whom you are dealing with , that's why you have to be a bit cautious and see the guy's real intentions... that's all...girls...don't you agree??
It's not biology, it's insecurity. Glad not all women are stuck in this predicament and are buying into this 1950's crap.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2013, 07:33 PM

650 posts, read 702,117 times
You want to test me?

I lose.

Old 02-11-2013, 07:39 PM

5,987 posts, read 10,472,793 times
If it's more than a token chase, I let them get away. Then they may chase me!

Old 02-11-2013, 07:49 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob-Man View Post
The thrill of the chase is boring as hell. I don't care what other guys did, it's just ridiculous to refer to a person as "prey" or a possession.

It's not biology, it's insecurity. Glad not all women are stuck in this predicament and are buying into this 1950's crap.
The chase is boring Bob?

I don't know I like to chase. But I'm told to let the men chase.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships