Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2012, 03:45 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,259 times

Advertisements

Lmao this is a joke. A woman will never and i mean never be turned down or ignored by guys of she's "nice", especially if she's attractive
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2012, 04:06 AM

5,190 posts, read 4,838,336 times
funny old game isn't it - guys want nice girls and girls want bad boys.

whatever happened to just plain old 'normal'?

actually, a lot of it is about wealth and capitalism - this creates a bad attitude, grab what you can mentality - and bad boys project more liklihood of 'getting ahead'

bad boys out where I live are generally looked down upon by women, in this very poor society (Cambodia) - due to the fact that most people have very little, so getting along with people is more important (this is changing though unfortunately)

so as usual, it's very much about money.

Old 09-09-2012, 05:11 AM

2,805 posts, read 3,254,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mj2575 View Post
Okay so here is the deal. All guys say that they want a nice pretty girl. Well let me tell you a little about myself and then all you guys out there can give me some advice. I am tall about 5'10 slendor and toned and I'm not trying to be stuck up but I'm trying to paint you a full picture...I have long blonde hair and hazel eyes I'm attractive. I am very independent and successful. I am a Christian I go to church every sunday and attend various bible studies during the week. I love to go to the beach and I love to play sports and watch sports. I also enjoy surfing and well I guess just about anything outside. So anyways everytime I meet guys they always lie and cheat on me and I don't understand why. I am very kind and generous and take pride in being kind to the people that are around me. I was with a guy for about two years and I loved him very much and I thought that he loved me but he cheated on me a few times. He cheated on me with really nasty women and when I found out and asked him why he couldnt give me a reason. So pretty much every guy that I have ever dated has done me wrong. Is it because I won't sleep with men??? What am I doing wrong? Please help
First of all not to be a wise guy but your comment that you do not sleep with men can mean a lot of things. It can be taken to mean you do sleep with women, or you have never had sex at all. Obviously you must have had sex with the guy you dated for a couple of years and if not then how can you expect a man not to look elsewhere. I feel sex in a real relationship is important but should not be just for the heck of it and with anyone and everyone.

When I was single in my 40's it was just the opposite, I had a hard time finding women to date who did not want to jump into bed on a first date and I was looking for a relationship first before sex but when I was a teenager or even in my 20's then I too would have been happy to jump on every woman out there if given the chance.

I feel you are dating the wrong men or giving off the wrong signals and possibly some men might be intimidated by your looks. You need to find a secure man but one who does not think he is Gods gift to women.

Also if you have been having sex with some of the men you dated long term and they cheated on your anyway, then you might not be satisfying their every need. I do not wish to judge you, so please do not take my comments as that but think about the things that possibly you will not do and maybe learn how to do them or take courses and read about sex since nothing is wrong or dirty when it is between two people who love each other.

If you have never had sex in any relationship, then yes it is probably because of that but if true then I feel you would be a wonderful lady for the right man who could appreciate and respect that about you, I know that when I was single that would have been refreshing to find in a woman living in the US.

Old 09-09-2012, 03:23 PM

1,266 posts, read 1,606,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
Women are not going to be attracted to you constantly feeling sorry for yourself.
yeah, unfair, oh well it is what it is

Old 09-09-2012, 03:59 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,626,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WantToHaveALife View Post
be glad that you have been in relationships before, and be glad you don't have to initiate anything
Weird, the only two relationships I've EVER been in, I initiated.

Old 09-09-2012, 04:16 PM

840 posts, read 1,147,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
Shy guys are much less likely to cheat. It makes common sense but hey if your advice did really happen a lot then there would be less divorces and nice guys would not finish last.
Don't know about that... Just because he's shy doesn't mean he doesn't know how to put himself in situations and places where there's likely to be women approaching HIM.

Old 09-09-2012, 04:19 PM

1,890 posts, read 2,653,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
LOL.

I've been running into your posts lately, and I'm liking what I read.

Old 09-09-2012, 04:30 PM

1,266 posts, read 1,606,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
your a girl right?

Old 09-09-2012, 04:36 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,626,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat View Post
LOL.

I've been running into your posts lately, and I'm liking what I read.
I'm not the kind of woman men approach, so sometimes I have to take it into my own hands.

Quote:
your a girl right?
Generally, yes.

Old 09-09-2012, 04:39 PM

1,890 posts, read 2,653,725 times
Quote:
your a girl right?
"I have a vagina." didn't dawn on you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships