Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2010, 04:48 PM

1,517 posts, read 2,320,093 times

Advertisements

Dang, my stomach hurts. I have to go get ready to go out. Hopefully, the pervy guys will be busy on the web, and I will have a peaceful night.

Old 09-18-2010, 04:49 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,816,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misswee View Post
It was BEFORE my seven years of hell.....
I thought you grew up a Jehovah's Witness and had no tv, no radio, no anything connected to the outside world. THAT is the issue, not your "seven years of hell".

Seriously, did I dream that whole Jehovah's Witness part??

Old 09-18-2010, 04:52 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,678,492 times
This thread is getting better and better. More Misswee posts please, STAT. I am leaving in 15 minutes and want to get in a few more lols before i go. I like the Lara Croft claims in particular. Were you up against Angelina Jolie for any of her other movies?

Old 09-18-2010, 04:53 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,816,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
This thread is getting better and better. More Misswee posts please, STAT. I am leaving in 15 minutes and want to get in a few more lols before i go. I like the Lara Croft claims in particular. Were you up against Angelina Jolie for any of her other movies?
I know! I may even have to subscribe.

I'm ready to see some serious backpedaling.

Old 09-18-2010, 05:08 PM

881 posts, read 1,113,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy14 View Post
I thought you grew up a Jehovah's Witness and had no tv, no radio, no anything connected to the outside world. THAT is the issue, not your "seven years of hell".

Seriously, did I dream that whole Jehovah's Witness part??

I didn't grow UP a Jehovah's witness, I married one at 22, divorced 6 months later, lived on the coast and never had TV or internet up there... grew up in a small town where the rules for dating are way different than in the city....

I lived in the city for a while way back then, but never attempted dating because I was working pretty much 24/7, and even at the parties we went to for work peoples boyfreinds weren't allowed to come and there were security guys there and the men were not allowed to hit on us etc...my agent drove me everywhere and was like a guard dog worse than my cousins were etc.... so this is my first time living in the city and being totally UNSUPERVISED..... before I allways had people glaring at everyone behind my back... now I don't... I am flying solo.

Old 09-18-2010, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post

Not that I know of, and I REALLY DID audition for that so you'll just have to accept that, lmao!

Old 09-18-2010, 05:19 PM

11,155 posts, read 29,326,902 times
Quote:
I didn't grow UP a Jehovah's witness, I married one at 22, divorced 6 months later, lived on the coast and never had TV or internet up there... grew up in a small town where the rules for dating are way different than in the city....

I lived in the city for a while way back then, but never attempted dating because I was working pretty much 24/7, and even at the parties we went to for work peoples boyfreinds weren't allowed to come and there were security guys there and the men were not allowed to hit on us etc...my agent drove me everywhere and was like a guard dog worse than my cousins were etc.... so this is my first time living in the city and being totally UNSUPERVISED..... before I allways had people glaring at everyone behind my back... now I don't... I am flying solo.

I think you have been watching too much jersey shore

Last edited by GTOlover; 09-18-2010 at 05:28 PM..

Old 09-18-2010, 05:21 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,192,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOlover View Post
umm what were you also a stripper and call girl too now
because where else is security tight and the girls boyfriends are not allowed to be there and the men not allowed to hit on the girls?
At a prison visitor's center.

Old 09-18-2010, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOlover View Post
umm what were you also a stripper and call girl go go dancer too now
because where else is security tight and the girls boyfriends are not allowed to be there and the men not allowed to hit on the girls?

I think you have been watching too much jersey shore
No I was not a stripper..... geesh, they were just homes of famous people and millionares etc.... it wasn't like that for EVERY party, but most in home ones... the ones at venues were less strict, well, except no strangers were aloud in etc..

I want to see that show, everyone keeps taling about it, but I only got to see little bits of one episode so far...

Well, I am off to a birthday party for a few hours, try not to bash me too hard while I am gone.....

Old 09-18-2010, 05:32 PM

11,155 posts, read 29,326,902 times
Quote:
No I was not a stripper..... geesh, they were just homes of famous people and millionares etc.... it wasn't like that for EVERY party, but most in home ones... the ones at venues were less strict, well, except no strangers were aloud in etc..

I want to see that show, everyone keeps taling about it, but I only got to see little bits of one episode so far...

Well, I am off to a birthday party for a few hours, try not to bash me too hard while I am gone.....
I am curious what famous people and millionaires have you partied with at their private residence?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships