Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2010, 08:22 AM

3,486 posts, read 5,686,659 times

Advertisements

Anna Nicole Smith was never a college girl.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2010, 09:13 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,628,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redisca View Post
Anna Nicole Smith was never a college girl.
...but she was the "Big Girl On Campus".

Old 10-31-2010, 10:05 AM

6,041 posts, read 11,474,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
LOL, are kidding me, a woman can get have sex all night,

how many times can you get it up.......

not more than a woman....... this is a fact.
That's because guys have to give it. There's only so much a guy can give. But the female just has to take it, so that's why she can go all night.

Old 10-31-2010, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
It just depends who you know, I mean let's just say I know a lot of rich older men who rarely date a girl older than 40. Usually in the 23-35 range, and they're 50, 60, 65 years old. Obviously, nobody is an idiot, it's obvious that those girls enjoy the status and wealth aspect of it, they wouldn't be dating guys that old otherwise, but the guys are ok with it as long as she's fun to be with and has a good personality, etc.

I don't blame 'em. I don't want to be 65 stuck with a 65-year-old, I mean sorry but have you seen 65-year-old women? Not attractive.
I agree with you. I have a hard time believing old men find their wives attractive. I think they just stay with them because...well, to tell you the truth, I don't know why they stay with them. The best explanation I can think of is settling for them because they can't get anyone else. Or they've been married for so many years so they just decide to stay married. Some people say "but it's nice for them to grow old together." Maybe I'm in the minority, but I have no desire to grow old with someone. But it sounds like I'm not the minority since you think the same way. Or it could mean we're both the minority

Old 10-31-2010, 10:16 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,206,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
That's because guys have to give it. There's only so much a guy can give. But the female just has to take it, so that's why she can go all night.
There are quite a few good examples to disapprove your theory but this is a PG13 forum so I'll leave it for you to discover.

Ever had a woman tell you "Closed for repairs" and you have to finish the job yourself ? That's when you know you've made her a happy woman.

Good theory but you have a lot to learn.

Old 10-31-2010, 10:20 AM

1,342 posts, read 2,162,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
LOL, are kidding me, a woman can get have sex all night,

how many times can you get it up.......

not more than a woman....... this is a fact.
How many times men and women can "finish" in a given time frame is something else entirely. Some guys like myself can go for hours at a time without finishing. During those kinds of marathon sessions frankly the women couldn't keep up as they ran out of their own lube, and when it gets to that point they were too raw for artificial stuff as it stings. Just because you've only met men who last a measly 2 minutes doesn't mean all men do.

Old 10-31-2010, 10:26 AM

Since I've never had sex, I'm not quite sure what people mean by how long they last/how long they can go. But I don't know how anyone could go for hours.

Old 10-31-2010, 10:39 AM

3,486 posts, read 5,686,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
Since I've never had sex, I'm not quite sure what people mean by how long they last/how long they can go. But I don't know how anyone could go for hours.
It's a proven fact that approximately 95% of the men on the Internet are worth several million dollars, own impressive homes, drive nifty sports cars, possess 19-inch shlongs and can **** for hours. This is especially true of men who can't get a date and are angry towards women.

Old 10-31-2010, 10:46 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,628,441 times
Quote:
It just depends who you know, I mean let's just say I know a lot of rich older men who rarely date a girl older than 40. Usually in the 23-35 range, and they're 50, 60, 65 years old. Obviously, nobody is an idiot, it's obvious that those girls enjoy the status and wealth aspect of it, they wouldn't be dating guys that old otherwise, but the guys are ok with it as long as she's fun to be with and has a good personality, etc.
Not always.

Some younger women are just tired of the dorks that are in their age bracket and wish to spend time with a gentleman of intelligence, charm and wit. The money is secondary in those cases.

Old 10-31-2010, 11:16 AM

8,357 posts, read 25,246,631 times
Quote:

I don't blame 'em. I don't want to be 65 stuck with a 65-year-old, I mean sorry but have you seen 65-year-old women? Not attractive.
Sometimes older men seek out younger women as a conformation that they still 'have it'.

Sometimes older men seek out younger women because of physical characteristics. This is one and the same with the first item. The trophy. The ego stroke.

Sometimes older men seek out younger women because women 'his age' are too caught up in career and/or family. Essentially, boring in his eyes. He sees the younger woman who is still willing to go out on random nights of the week or up for trying new experiences as a fun alternative to the dull and mundane cycle of being an older adult. Now, before you older women jump on my case for claiming that you are all 'boring', I am painting with a broad stroke here. Of course it does not apply to everyone, and of course it includes males, too.

For me it is the last item. I want nothing more than to be with someone my age. I am certain I will meet her at some point in time, but for the interim it seems like an impossibility. The younger girls are the only ones who fit the bill.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships