Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 03:03 PM

2,788 posts, read 5,090,534 times

Advertisements

I recently met this guy..He started acting too desperate...Im all for sex and enjoy it too..but I dont act like Im desperate
So I told him not to act so desperate..its a turn off..first show me your qualities..a confident man is very sexy...
So there will be no further getting to know each other...
Maybe he thought if he tried hard I'd be interested..??
Desperate appears needy, needy is clingy, clingy just suffocates, suffocates mean death..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2010, 03:08 PM

3,977 posts, read 7,635,627 times
Some guys get desperate if they feel like they are 'losing' the person.
maybe re-assure him your not going anywhere and he may feel comfortable again.
talk frankly to him, as strange as this sounds, most men need re-assurance that they are not
screw-ups (I had to change the word) and need to be told, they are loved.

Jonathan

Old 11-17-2010, 03:08 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,673,728 times
And your question/problem is?

Old 11-17-2010, 03:19 PM

2,788 posts, read 5,090,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgeek View Post
Some guys get desperate if they feel like they are 'losing' the person.
maybe re-assure him your not going anywhere and he may feel comfortable again.
talk frankly to him, as strange as this sounds, most men need re-assurance that they are not
screw-ups (I had to change the word) and need to be told, they are loved.

Jonathan

Jonathan..Yes he maybe loved..but not from me..not the first day I met him..He did have intelligence...He should have let his intelligence shine thru..

Old 11-17-2010, 04:17 PM

1,206 posts, read 2,926,814 times
he's insecure in his relationships, always scared of "losing" the person when there was nothing to warrant it. Id advise to leave him as this will always be a problem and will be super annoying.

Old 11-17-2010, 04:21 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,655,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
Jonathan..Yes he maybe loved..but not from me..not the first day I met him..He did have intelligence...He should have let his intelligence shine thru..
Too bad you didn`t give him a chance to show you how "intelligent" he was!

Old 11-25-2010, 08:42 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,270,967 times
You say you just met him? good for you for telling him what you did...If the game is over ,,we all know what he was really after .don't we, had you had sex with him, he most probably would have moved on anyways.....sounds like he just wanted another knotch in his belt..

Old 11-25-2010, 08:58 AM

2,994 posts, read 5,769,430 times
Quote:
I recently met this guy..He started acting too desperate...Im all for sex and enjoy it too..but I dont act like Im desperate
So I told him not to act so desperate..its a turn off..first show me your qualities..a confident man is very sexy...
Desperate appears needy, needy is clingy, clingy just suffocates, suffocates mean death..
Are you aware that intercourse is designed to bond a man and a woman together / to cement a relationship from the sharing of the deepest part of your Souls ? Its only going to heighten clingyness . Intercourse is much more than penis and vagina having a rendevous ... but lust hides the true reality .

Old 11-25-2010, 10:44 PM

732 posts, read 1,045,234 times
Quote:
You're brilliant.

Old 11-25-2010, 11:06 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,106,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007.5 View Post
Are you aware that intercourse is designed to bond a man and a woman together / to cement a relationship from the sharing of the deepest part of your Souls ? Its only going to heighten clingyness . Intercourse is much more than penis and vagina having a rendevous ... but lust hides the true reality .
hmm interesting. So what else do you use?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships