Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2010, 12:59 PM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phx85339 View Post
Taco Bell can't lose another store manager
LOL

My kind of scum; vicious and funny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2010, 01:26 PM

16,289 posts, read 32,345,962 times
I know of companies that have a hard time when an executive or a director is seeing someone at the office. I even know one CEO that wanted to get divorced and the Board asked him to remain married for now. (His wife of the time didn't want the divorce.) He was seeing a younger girl at work at the time. Since then he moved on to many younger girls and his wife divorced him.

What I am bringing up is that the man that Mango is "seeing" may have a corporate problem with seeing her and has to protect his job first. Maybe he likes her, maybe it is over, maybe it will be an ongoing thing. Who knows. Every situation is differant.

Old 11-26-2010, 03:35 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
On a corporate level a deal like that listed above would about to embarrassment and the company paying out lots of money to the ex. If the directors can save that trouble and the money they will.

Old 11-26-2010, 08:53 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
Here's the play-by-play:
  • mango hopped in the sack with some prominent-in-the-community dude on date #3
  • After doing the deed, his demeanor immediately changed from horndog to cuddlemuffin
  • mango thus wonders if she got played and asks others for input
  • Numerous posters provide their input with a degree of certitude unwarranted by the amount information given to us
  • Holy rollers stroll into the thread and condemn mango to an eternal life in the flames of Damnation for her slatternly ways
  • Other posters tell holy rollers to get laid and S.T.F.U.
  • mango expresses her regret that she ever started this thread.

That pretty much brings us up to speed.
Thanks, dude That was hilarious.

Old 11-26-2010, 09:06 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,201,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Thanks, dude That was hilarious.
Glad I could help.

Old 11-26-2010, 11:54 PM

7,371 posts, read 6,832,228 times
What will the HR's say!! Ask a relatively simple question, and this is what you get. Mango, kudos to you for putting it out there. Drover, your summation was nicely done.

Old 11-27-2010, 01:39 PM

3,688 posts, read 5,013,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taigagirl View Post
What will the HR's say!! Ask a relatively simple question, and this is what you get. Mango, kudos to you for putting it out there. Drover, your summation was nicely done.

Putting it out there.... subtle... now we're back to the sex talk!

Old 12-04-2010, 04:44 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,383,485 times
This is an older thread so perhaps Mango had already moved on, but here is my take on it (barely just glanced at previous replies)

What happened here is that the sexual tension finally had been relieved and it doesn't necessarily mean that he lost interest. All that intense making out is just a build-up to the explosion and then it's just becomes calmer. I guarantee you that if you hadn't seen him for few weeks, you would again find him all heated.
It's not bad or good, it's just is. Everything else is just overanalization.

Old 12-04-2010, 08:35 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,030,292 times
Hello all:

He's still interested. I am not.

The end.

Old 12-05-2010, 05:58 AM

2,058 posts, read 3,304,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
Okay, I really regret ever posting this thread because it's clear that some people feel they have the right to make assumptions about a stranger based on the sparse details (because I actually VALUE my privacy and the other person's and will never disclose anywhere close to all the details about anything I post on here) they read on a brief forum post. And I get that - after all, you only have what I told you to base your response on. You have no reason to believe that there are additional factors and details in play... some of which highly discount your responses.

My question was more so one in general about male behavior... if it's typical for them to be less "all over you in an extremely all encompassing and urgent manner" after they've came. I assumed it naturally would be since now the "sex blinders" are off and they can relax - but I wanted a second opinion that wasn't a 20 year old guy like the majority of my male friends.

Thanks to those who wrote... loved the funny comments btw. I don't usually post this type of personal info on here and for good reason... people freak out. Haha

And to those who apparently believe that I'm a bad, bad girl and must be a bastion of promiscuity since I obviously post my countless sexual escapades on here, I apologize for tainting your saintly eyes.

That's sarcasm if you can't tell.
Don't be sorry you started the thread, just ignore the religious people and the people whothink you're one of those sad women who are like "we had sex, he loves me now right?" instead of a modern confident person. I think it was a good topic. One that hasn't specifically been brought up while I've been here at least. How are things going now if you don't mind saying?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships