Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2010, 07:40 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Thank you! I guess it's not just me then, because it seemed that I was the only one shocked about it. I guess people just played it cool.
Well, I'm sure you weren't the only one, but what can anybody do...

Quote:
Speaking of karaoke, I love doing it.
Good for ya! I've never done it as I don't wanna send people running for the door.

Old 12-14-2010, 07:41 PM

1,057 posts, read 2,011,981 times
Quote:
Thank you! I guess it's not just me then, because it seemed that I was the only one shocked about it. I guess people just played it cool.

Speaking of karaoke, I love doing it.
I thought the whole idea of karaoke was to have fun, whether you're a good singer, or not. I guess everyone recognized what a child her husband was being, and she was used to it, so she just made up her mind to have a good time anyway.

It's so ugly of people to take away someone else's fun.

Old 12-14-2010, 07:46 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,385,589 times
Quote:
I thought the whole idea of karaoke was to have fun, whether you're a good singer, or not. I guess everyone recognized what a child her husband was being, and she was used to it, so she just made up her mind to have a good time anyway.

It's so ugly of people to take away someone else's fun.

Quote:
It was a sad and embarrassing thing for her that her a-hole husband would do that to her in front of so many people. I'm sure people didn't want to make her feel any more awkward.
Bingo!
Good for her for continuing to have a good time and not caring for her husband's immature behavior!

Quote:
I've never done it as I don't wanna send people running for the door.
I wouldn't! I'd grab a second microphone and rock with you to "Girls just wanna have fun" or whatever your heart desires to sing, I don't care.

Old 12-14-2010, 07:51 PM

Quote:
]I'd grab a second microphone and rock with you to "Girls just wanna have fun" or whatever your heart desires to sing, I don't care.
This type of stuff is just not my forte. I don't like being watched doing things I know I don't do well. There are entertainers and entertained and I belong to the latter group usually.

Old 12-14-2010, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
This type of stuff is just not my forte. I don't like being watched doing things I know I don't do well. There are entertainers and entertained and I belong to the latter group usually.
Alright, alright...then I would be the one entertaining you. I'm a decent singer (not good enough for any type of competitions), but I was one of the lead singers in the school chorus (Soprano), so I guess I can hold enough tune. I also really get into it, I start swinging the microphone and dance and say things in between the songs. I KNOW I act like a silly crazy person though.

Old 12-14-2010, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Alright, alright...then I would be the one entertaining you. I'm a decent singer (not good enough for any type of competitions), but I was one of the lead singers in the school chorus (Soprano), so I guess I can hold enough tune. I also really get into it, I start swinging the microphone and dance and say things in between the songs. I KNOW I act like a silly crazy person though.
It's great to be able to have this sort of fun!

Old 12-14-2010, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
It's great to be able to have this sort of fun!
Maybe one day you are in my neck of the woods, we'll have fun together.

Old 12-14-2010, 08:29 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,624,973 times
Quote:
Maybe one day you are in my neck of the woods, we'll have fun together.
Wow...Eeyore and Piglet.

...words fail me...

Old 12-14-2010, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Wow...Eeyore and Piglet.

...words fail me...
Sorry, Winnie The Pooh is not invited to our party, or perhaps, The Owl is more fitting for you.

Old 12-14-2010, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Wow...Eeyore and Piglet.
Me likie!

"I'm not asking anybody," said Eeyore. "I'm just telling everybody."

"Could you ask your friend to do his exercises somewhere else? I shall be having lunch directly, and don't want it bounced on just before I begin. A trifling matter, and fussy of me, but we all have our little ways."

Eeyore quotes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships