Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2010, 03:33 PM

1,543 posts, read 2,998,445 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Maybe a few should just resort to prostitution. Still, I don't know how some folk can enjoy getting that close with something they hate; real, paid for, or fake. It must screw with their minds.
Yeah but prostitution here in the states sucks. People think your are some a hole for paying for sex with cash. The only women that participate in it are ugly women if they are not. They charge hundreds for an hour. If you went somewhere in Russia or Ukraine you could pay for a couple hundred bucks for a really hot chick for five hours. And that is what we need here in the states.

Old 12-12-2010, 03:44 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,703,982 times
As long as they've got a clean bill of health that'd be pretty sweet. But I'd want some sort of insurance against getting an STD. Like, a huge ****in' payout from the bunny ranch or whatever.

Old 12-12-2010, 03:53 PM

1,565 posts, read 2,453,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-boy-80 View Post
Women lie. Partners lie. Never take a women for what she says is the number. Besides it only takes one time to get a std for life.
you maka noah sense??????????????

Old 12-12-2010, 04:23 PM

1,543 posts, read 2,998,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfish1 View Post
you maka noah sense??????????????
I make no sense. There is little in this world that does make sense. Don't bother trying to make sense of things but just live your life. You are not living if you spend too much time thinking.

Old 12-12-2010, 04:27 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,587,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
I don't understand why men that feel this way have any interest in women. It makes no sense to me. There are better things to do than attempt to spend time with people you hate. Life is too short for that crap, imo.
I can only speak for myself Braunwyn, I do have a MAJOR issue with western women. Women from Asia, South America, Africa, India, or other places, I have NO PROBLEM. I will gladly kiss the feet of a foreign woman!!

The thing is, it gets frustrating when you can't exactly move right away to another country and start a new life so sometimes the anger builds up because everyday I have to deal with rude, overweight, men hating, sexually deceiving western women on a day to day basis.

Old 12-12-2010, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-boy-80 View Post
Yeah but prostitution here in the states sucks. People think your are some a hole for paying for sex with cash. The only women that participate in it are ugly women if they are not. They charge hundreds for an hour. If you went somewhere in Russia or Ukraine you could pay for a couple hundred bucks for a really hot chick for five hours. And that is what we need here in the states.
Prostitution is illegal here in the states because "they" don't want men to have a legitimate arena of sexual relief other then marriage/dating.

If men could relive themselves sexually with prostitutes (legally without being stigmatized) many industries would be negatively effected or go out of business.

They know all men pay for sex in one way or another, but they rather make money off of millions of male fools who pay for expensive dinners, vacations, wedding rings, large homes and other crap before she throws you a bone to get your rocks off.

Edit: To be fair, "they" have programed western women to have high standards that must me met before a woman will even consider a man romantically. Western women were not always this way. Thank a lot Sex in the City!!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...0906413643126#

Old 12-12-2010, 04:44 PM

76 posts, read 108,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
I can only speak for myself Braunwyn, I do have a MAJOR issue with western women. Women from Asia, South America, Africa, India, or other places, I have NO PROBLEM. I will gladly kiss the feet of a foreign woman!!

The thing is, it gets frustrating when you can't exactly move right away to another country and start a new life so sometimes the anger builds up because everyday I have to deal with rude, overweight, men hating, sexually deceiving western women on a day to day basis.
dude, she is what's wrong with western women. the shaming, the rationalization hamster, the"not all women are like that". i would have to meet her in person to confirm the rest.

Old 12-12-2010, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Because the blow-up dolls are not that sophisticated yet and they have to put up with the human owners of the desired parts.
lol

Old 12-12-2010, 04:47 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,337,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
As long as they've got a clean bill of health that'd be pretty sweet. But I'd want some sort of insurance against getting an STD. Like, a huge ****in' payout from the bunny ranch or whatever.
There is no such insurance available. If u do the do u take the risk. I imagine a whole lot of things in America are going to get worse especially dating.

Old 12-12-2010, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan 181 View Post
dude, she is what's wrong with western women. the shaming, the rationalization hamster, the"not all women are like that". i would have to meet her in person to confirm the rest.

Exactly, and I'm so tired of "not all women are like that." Well, I mean in a way they are right, THEY ARE ALL OVERSEAS!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships