Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2007, 09:42 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,411,799 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiangel_writer View Post
Oh Robyn, they have seen it all along, kids are very smart when it comes to things like this. The fact that your son is showing outward signs of anger now is because he feels more secure. He knows that very soon he will be out of range of his abusive father. Yes, this tripping incident was abuse.

Most grocery stores have cameras to keep theft down to a minimum. You need to tell your attorney about this tripping incident and ask him if there could be a way to get the tape from the store, if so, you have visual proof of how he treats these children. Any judge would be able to see the hurt that your child had to endure silently.

Be strong Robyn, it is not much longer now, but it is the kids that concern me, if he can have them on the weekends this type of behavior will only continue without you there to help. What will happen if TJ is mad one weekend at you and takes it out on the kids?

I don't know what will happen, and I have asked him about this, but he acts like i am crazy. he would not have even known he did that, to tell you the truth, a couple mins later, we were in the bread isle and he said why are you looking at me like that? Whats your problem? I had nothing to say to him, and there where people around me...he said you look mad enough that you could take a sh*t.

I said you look like you already took one. Left it there. We were in the checkout line, he and Lindsay far enough infront of us, when Alexander said to me how is knees hurt again. Earlier Jim said to him that he needed to be xrayed, because a fall like that should not cause any pain.

In his letter, telling me that I need to keep up w housework and all of that ..whatever...

I came back at him, I said how do I know, that when you have them on the weekends, that you will not rage and belittle them, as you always have.

He only laughed at me and called me crazy. I dont do that, he says.

And whenever I say he does, he says believe what you want, I have never done any of that.

The ride in this crazy fun house is getting ready to end
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2007, 09:46 PM

I see we got our first mod cuts... sorry sam i am...

I talked to Jim in a public place, about the separation agreement. Asked if he wanted to have it signed and notarized on Saturday Morning. He says, no, I want to do it tomorrow afternon.

That shocked me...him wanting to do it sooner. I was afraid to even mention it, but I want to make sure it gets done, so that the parental things are covered, and in place for when we go to court, and everything is binding, so that he doesn't think he can just snatch them up.

AI told him we will still be under the same roof tomorrow, he said they wont know our address, i said I will.

Old 08-30-2007, 09:51 PM

Default Tomorrow.

I have the lawyers appt at 130, cant forget that...its a brand new appt, and with all that is going on....well, I guess you can figure that out...LOL.

I think I have this stove, maybe this weekend, for free. Another lady in my Sunday school class is buying a new fridge and says she will sell me her old one inexpensively.

Does she really neeed a new fridge? I dont know. I think she is trying so hard to help me, and everything has fallen through. Bless her heart.

This other place I was at today, I just dont have a lump of 400 to put down on all 4 appliances. cant do it.

i have to go get my pay, I will be right down the street fr my work, when i am at my lawyers appt. I have to pay back cash advance and dag on it borrow more to be able to cover the rent, and I will borrow more than that, so i can put some food and things in the house, get the phone hooked up.

I privately hope that my brothers and sister will help me, but I don't think I will ask them..I dont know. I am torn on that one.

One more day.

Old 08-30-2007, 09:53 PM

Before laying on the couch tonight I rubbed my back. he says whats wrong there...I said nothing really, just fr the couch...i did not walk today.

he said you can put a pillow or something at that spot where it is hurting your back...

Normally he would say well you brought this on, no reason you cant sleep in the bed.

I am thinking he wants that paper signed so quick because he so cant wait to...well, you guys know...

Old 08-30-2007, 10:09 PM

14,520 posts, read 8,782,035 times
Robyn ~ you've had quite a day today....I'm sorry it's been so hard on you, and esp. on Alexander....special prayers for him tonight. I hope your rest can be a good one and you will awaken refreshed.

May God help you to be "wise as a serpent, harmless as a dove" in all these next steps you're taking. We're all with you, caring and wishing and praying for your and the children's safe release from this H*** you've been living in.

To live free and peacefully, without the constant threat of That Jerk's abusive behaviour will be so good! Stay strong in Christ's strength.

Last edited by Macrina; 08-30-2007 at 10:11 PM.. Reason: added...

Old 08-31-2007, 03:28 AM

Tomorrow morning I will wake at this time, getting ready gor the House of Chimes

I have got to have a plaque or something made up with that on it to hang either on the house next to the front door or inside the house, dontcha think?

I mean, its not like I am a hippie or anything....ok hippies....take no offense...lol

It is so dark here, I got up, and my eyes had not adjusted yet, I could not navigate through the living room, my sleeping quarters. Almost fell on the cat trying to get to my alarm.

This may sound stupid and childish to some, but it was in the agreement,, that I would take half of the food to the new place, and he avoided going grocery shopping till last night, and really didn't get anything....

I am going to turn in my old battery from when I had to buy a battery and buy the chicken breasts from him....doesn't that sound ridiculous?

The house has no food in it. I am not even kidding. The food that is in the cupboard, it is my vegetarian stuff, the different kinds of beans and lentils, for protein. Fridge is bare, except for the cheap hot dogs he got last night, and he got some kind of ribs, he will probably take them to Bs house for a cook out, he always buys 'big' when we go over there.

The kids asked me what we were coking out for the holiday, but he has both grills on the list.

Yes, my Alexander had the fire in his eyes last night. Not the red fire...the blue flames, the ones that we know are the hottest

I am gonna walk this morning, try and shake all of this off of me. The pain of the couch, the roller coster ride he has put me on this week, and say god bye to the river. I likely wont see it again.

My stories will come from the House of Chimes, and its surroundings, and the kids.

Last edited by Pikantari; 08-31-2007 at 03:38 AM..

Old 08-31-2007, 03:40 AM

But I think I wanna lay back down... I may do that...I will need the rest, for the move tomorrow, maybe I will walk downtown after the lawyers office...

But for the river, and all its Glory.

Old 08-31-2007, 04:35 AM

11,887 posts, read 36,966,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiangel_writer View Post
Oh Robyn, they have seen it all along, kids are very smart when it comes to things like this. The fact that your son is showing outward signs of anger now is because he feels more secure. He knows that very soon he will be out of range of his abusive father. Yes, this tripping incident was abuse.

Most grocery stores have cameras to keep theft down to a minimum. You need to tell your attorney about this tripping incident and ask him if there could be a way to get the tape from the store, if so, you have visual proof of how he treats these children. Any judge would be able to see the hurt that your child had to endure silently.

Be strong Robyn, it is not much longer now, but it is the kids that concern me, if he can have them on the weekends this type of behavior will only continue without you there to help. What will happen if TJ is mad one weekend at you and takes it out on the kids?
Oh aiangel_writer, that is such great, great advice. Robyn, I was just reading your post about the grocery store incident. This man is pushing the limits, and that is physical abuse. Like aiangel_writer, I suggest that you talk to your attorney about this and try and get that tape. The man is a DEVIL, and doesn't care about anything or anyone but his own selfish needs. Be watchful Robyn, as you always have been. Like everyone has said, he is pushing buttons frantically, trying anything, everything to make you break in some way. He realizes time is short, and is desparate. Get that tape if you can Robyn, it could be helpful in the long run.
God Bless.

Old 08-31-2007, 04:42 AM

11,887 posts, read 36,966,731 times
One -- More -- Day!

One -- More -- Day!

Old 08-31-2007, 05:01 AM

3,413 posts, read 8,847,411 times
Robyn, get that tape- call the grocery store this morning and explain your situation. If they refuse to give it to you, ask them to hang on to it and tell them you will be seeing your attorney this afternoon. If need be, contact the area child abuse hotline- you can anonymously talk with them.

Better yet, visiting the store and speaking with the manager may help more than a phone call. Alexander is now old enough to be a witness to the actions of your husband and how they affect him.

It's time to fight back, Robyn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships