Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2011, 09:16 PM

23,222 posts, read 29,061,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
I AM the RULER!!!! Heehee.
Hubs put all finances and such into my hands, I have final say even if it is 'we will do it your way' and just about every job I have had that has room for promotion...I become the manager/supervisor....and usually I am not looking to fill that position, they come to me asking if I would do it.
Capricorn is, inherently, an executive/managerial sign. They don't have to raise their hands, pick me for a promotion, it's the strong unavoidable aura that's aways there.

There's also a latent dictator parked within, and snobbishness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2011, 09:25 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,911,809 times
Does anyone know what kind of effect the largest Full Moon in the past 14 years had on us besides the usual stuff?

I have been getting very annoyed with my venus in scorpio, which causes me to feel far to intensly for a random guy.

My sagitarius sun is reminding me to bring up that on a more positve note:
I have lately been able to tone done my virgo moon (not as perfectionist and anxiety filled as I have been in a very long time), I feel amazing

Old 03-26-2011, 10:28 PM

23,222 posts, read 29,061,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
Does anyone know what kind of effect the largest Full Moon in the past 14 years had on us besides the usual stuff?

I have been getting very annoyed with my venus in scorpio, which causes me to feel far to intensly for a random guy.

Which "I" are we speaking of? It would be a luxury, albeit boring, to be only one "I".

Personify your placements, turn them into people. On the subject of passion, losing control, your Virgo Moon and Saj Sun sign are going to be embracing themselves tightly on this one, out of fear. Being swept away!

On that full moon night, I suddenly developed a hip irritation and my co-worker that night also complained, first time, of a hip problem. Libra rules hips, which led me to believe the Full Moon was in Libra, or close to it. Full Moon in Virgo, I believe?

Last edited by tijlover; 03-26-2011 at 10:29 PM.. Reason: edit

Old 03-27-2011, 12:12 PM

237 posts, read 379,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Which "I" are we speaking of? It would be a luxury, albeit boring, to be only one "I".

Personify your placements, turn them into people. On the subject of passion, losing control, your Virgo Moon and Saj Sun sign are going to be embracing themselves tightly on this one, out of fear. Being swept away!

On that full moon night, I suddenly developed a hip irritation and my co-worker that night also complained, first time, of a hip problem. Libra rules hips, which led me to believe the Full Moon was in Libra, or close to it. Full Moon in Virgo, I believe?
Yes, that beautiful powerful moon was in virgo. Hips along with thighs ,I'm pretty sure are ruled by sag.

Old 03-27-2011, 12:57 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,676,737 times
Quote:
Capricorn is, inherently, an executive/managerial sign. They don't have to raise their hands, pick me for a promotion, it's the strong unavoidable aura that's aways there.

There's also a latent dictator parked within, and snobbishness.
Taking an honest perspective of myself. I am not inclined to dictatorship at all.
Mars in Aquarius has me just leading the group, collecting their ideas, putting those ideas into a system and -asking- people to do something. Now I can be very direct and quick with my 'orders'....so I can see how that would sound like a dictator....but that is just all my earth-placements working in unison with the "git 'er done" attitude/approach.

Now for being a snob...lol. I am quite humble, however, I know I am smart and I don't 'down' those of little intelligence, but I do have very little tolerance for blatant stupidity and those that choose to be ignorant.
I don't want to say 'I'm better than you', that is egotystical thinking. But truth is, someone somehow someway, HAS to be better than another.
There is a fair sized portion of the general population that I could do without.
Starting at the bottom of the barrel, all those that find themselves on those 'you are the father' talk shows.... Uuuhg!!!!!
I'll listen to just anyone and their problems, I'm a good listener and problem solver....but when one treads into uber-dummyland....I don't want to talk to them.
And that is how I am a snob....lol.

Old 03-27-2011, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post

I have lately been able to tone done my virgo moon (not as perfectionist and anxiety filled as I have been in a very long time), I feel amazing
My opinion is that the moon's distance from earth has no effect astrologically.
I'm sure it was a beautiful site, it was storming here so not able to see it.

I have Venus in Scorpio too- but I don't think she is the cause of this fixation upon a random guy. I know lots of sites point to Venus for 'love'. But I think too much emphasis is put on that planet in regards to romantic situations.
Venus is about love indeed, don't get me wrong... She is about what we love, where we find joy and pleasure. Venus is more creative than she is emotional.
She does play a part in romance but not to such a great degree.

Sun & Moon dynamics have you by the heart in this one.
Virgo moon seeks a perfect union, Sag Sun is eager to go and get it.
I would not tone down the perfectionist energy of your moon in this situation, it could be your saving grace. However, you do need to be reasonable and realistic with what you consider perfect. No one is perfect, but they can be just right for us. Here is where Venus pops into the conversation. She says, "this and that (not who) is what makes you happy."

Old 03-27-2011, 05:49 PM

896 posts, read 1,854,828 times
I would make a great benevolent dictator. I just know it. President, no. Dictator, yes.

Everybody submitting to everything I say sounds like the most effective form of governance to me. Only thing holding me back from that is I'm not assertive enough and I'm afraid of confrontation.

My Sun is Cancer. My Mars is Leo. I'm a dramatic leader. Not always the most practical but I'll be damned if I'm not a persuasive and motivating leader.

I would love for there to be theme music and pyro and laser lights whenever I walk into a conference or press room. If I was a leader of something major people would probably find me overly flamboyant.

Old 03-27-2011, 07:55 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,911,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
My opinion is that the moon's distance from earth has no effect astrologically.
I'm sure it was a beautiful site, it was storming here so not able to see it.

I have Venus in Scorpio too- but I don't think she is the cause of this fixation upon a random guy. I know lots of sites point to Venus for 'love'. But I think too much emphasis is put on that planet in regards to romantic situations.
Venus is about love indeed, don't get me wrong... She is about what we love, where we find joy and pleasure. Venus is more creative than she is emotional.
She does play a part in romance but not to such a great degree.

Sun & Moon dynamics have you by the heart in this one.
Virgo moon seeks a perfect union, Sag Sun is eager to go and get it.
I would not tone down the perfectionist energy of your moon in this situation, it could be your saving grace. However, you do need to be reasonable and realistic with what you consider perfect. No one is perfect, but they can be just right for us. Here is where Venus pops into the conversation. She says, "this and that (not who) is what makes you happy."

Hmm...thanks for the insight. How have you noticed your venus in scorpio effecting you?

Quote:

I don't even know which "I" I am speaking of

Hopefully your hip is doing bettter now

Old 03-28-2011, 07:46 PM

How Venus has effected me in relationships-
Well, to start, Venus sits at 29 degrees, which some resources call 29 degrees 'fatalistic'.
This expresses the inclination to get into troubled relationships, been there done that...
And I have to be careful with Scorpio females. They may start as friend, or start as an instant enemy, but in the end they set their stinger upon me.

What Venus does on the lighter side- it has me curious about dead things and death. I'm always called upon to remove the dead things that the cats bring in.
With the secret/occult nature of Scorpio...well, there is my love of astrology, tarot, dreams and the like. My Venus also conjuncts Neptune with bring more the the psychic side as well.
I have a way of finding lost things from afar.

Old 03-28-2011, 07:51 PM

19,723 posts, read 20,259,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias C View Post

I would love for there to be theme music and pyro and laser lights whenever I walk into a conference or press room. If I was a leader of something major people would probably find me overly flamboyant.
Have you ever considered a career professional wrestling?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships