Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 08:07 PM

746 posts, read 1,677,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bad-John View Post
The last thing I guy wants to hear after spending 5 years restoring a car and eating baloney for lunch is a gal accuse him of having a little pee-pee or being conceited. The same goes for the girls!
This annoys me like crazy. I love classic cars, and have a very nice car myself. I do not have a small wee-wee whatsoever. Some guys just like nice rides, and we're also really nice.
Thats it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2011, 08:17 PM

3,485 posts, read 7,313,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_gateway View Post
This annoys me like crazy. I love classic cars, and have a very nice car myself. I do not have a small wee-wee whatsoever. Some guys just like nice rides, and we're also really nice.
Thats it.
I have not heard any person bag on classic cars here! I think the consensus is that they are pretty cool.

Old 02-11-2011, 08:19 PM

10,135 posts, read 27,487,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
What do men think when they see a woman driving an expensive sports car?
The women suffer from penis envy.

Old 02-11-2011, 08:22 PM

746 posts, read 1,677,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miyu View Post
I have not heard any person bag on classic cars here! I think the consensus is that they are pretty cool.
I think the point was we're sick of hearing about people that see a guy with a nice classic or luxury ride and immediately make the "small dick" joke.....

Old 02-11-2011, 08:54 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,391,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
You and I must have very different definition of what constitutes "coming from money" then. Also, I know what earning even over 100K (never mind under) is and it most certainly doesn't buy what's described below. I don't feel discussing this is off topic because what you want to prove in this whole thread is that everything you have has always been your own accomplishment, which sounds a bit questionable... Everything in these 3 posts is one contradiction after another! There are probably more, but that should be enough.

//www.city-data.com/forum/16985075-post1.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/17401079-post133.html
My parents have a lot of neat stuff from around the world because they used to live overseas and now do again. They came from overseas and were forced to travel before bc of my father's work. I don't know that they have ever gone overseas just for fun. My mother got her jewelry from family overseas where it's considerably cheaper, but it's usually heavy gold items, etc.

She gets facials and massages regularly bc they had to move back overseas (instead of retiring) so my father could find work. In Turkmenistan, her massages and facials cost less than 40 dollars a week. I am trying to help them all I can, because I don't feel like a 70 year old man should be overseas working. He should be relaxing and playing golf and taking care of his health.

I don't want to *prove* anything with this thread...except perhaps that no matter your sex (man or woman), a lot of people will think stupid and negative things about you just bc you like nice cars.

Old 02-11-2011, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Thirties and forties -- No kids, or one child at the most. No mother with 2+ kids can be driving something that impractical.

That's why you have to have more than one car...

Old 02-11-2011, 09:08 PM

769 posts, read 1,013,865 times
" she can't handle all of that"

Old 02-12-2011, 01:19 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,177,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
That's why you have to have more than one car...
Hah. But there's no money. The kids suck it all up.

Old 02-12-2011, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Hah. But there's no money. The kids suck it all up.
That's what I keep hearing about kids. We're working on our first, so we'll see...I don't doubt it for a second.

Old 02-12-2011, 01:38 AM

3,409 posts, read 4,646,598 times
Quote:
Thats it.
Tell me about it!

Quote:
I think the point was we're sick of hearing about people that see a guy with a nice classic or luxury ride and immediately make the "small dick" joke.....
If they only knew. lol Yeah, no kidding, it's usually from a guy too dumb to know one from the other or where to begin under the hood. They have to compensate some way for being a mechanically challenged man. Better to make jokes about someone who has something on the ball. It's ok, the jokes on you 4-eyes! lmao
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships