Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 04:48 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,368,760 times

Advertisements

I think you need to decide for yourself what you want out of this relationship, and where you want it to go. Once you have decided, and it should be either "let's chill and stay friends" or "let's start something real and see where it goes". Then tell him what you want. The FWB gets old fast, and confuses everyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2011, 04:54 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lady828 View Post
surely if he just wanted sex he would inciate it too right? :s
But of course! Provided he was riding the short bus in school!

Old 02-13-2011, 04:55 PM

2,650 posts, read 3,012,620 times
Men dont like to be played either and this isnt a fish. If communicating with him will set him to packing he isnt the one. Its sounds like your starting to get your heart into this, dont let it be broken by continuing to give to someone who cannot reciprocate your feelings. Way early to start talking love but determining whether he has an interest that extends beyond the handy bedroom action is a fair enough thing to ask.

Yes I have a daughter your age.

Old 02-13-2011, 05:00 PM

14 posts, read 22,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
Men dont like to be played either and this isnt a fish. If communicating with him will set him to packing he isnt the one. Its sounds like your starting to get your heart into this, dont let it be broken by continuing to give to someone who cannot reciprocate your feelings. Way early to start talking love but determining whether he has an interest that extends beyond the handy bedroom action is a fair enough thing to ask.

Yes I have a daughter your age.
yeah I guess I'll have to have a talk with him. thanks. n thanks everyone else too

Old 02-13-2011, 05:01 PM

77 posts, read 171,485 times
You know it lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Hey, he gets a willing visitor in his bed without having to make an effort to even step out of the house or get online! I don't know of any red-blooded single guys who'd turn this offer down, unless the visitor is totally disgusting...

Old 02-13-2011, 05:02 PM

164 posts, read 211,360 times
Think you should ask him. Don't do it in an demanding kinda way... but more in an "I'm curious and confused" kinda way. You should ask him if you two are together... or if you're just having sex. I don't think it's too soon :|Mod cut: language if now's not the time... than when????? Ask him. Don't sound demanding... sound confused.

Last edited by yankeegirl313; 02-13-2011 at 05:06 PM.. Reason: language

Old 02-13-2011, 05:03 PM

1,646 posts, read 2,373,880 times
Of course he will take the sex until he tires of you! If you do nOt want to be used just do not allow it 2 happen.

Jeez.... If you read this forum a lot of women having sex randomly without a relationship are asking the same. How about stop giving him sex and watch his behavior.. No sex involved!

Old 02-13-2011, 05:26 PM

14 posts, read 22,156 times
how ironic that it's valentines day when I finally see sense lol!!

Old 02-13-2011, 05:35 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lady828 View Post
how ironic that it's valentines day when I finally see sense lol!!
So what? Enjoy the comforts of your own home at least till the end of the winter! Frankly, I'm not saying nothing but sex will come out of this at all. Plenty of relationships, including marriages, haven't started in too different of a fashion. Many women like to deny the idea and just as many withhold sex thinking they'll achieve better results. They won't! Like it or not, men respond to sex and love does not precede it really!

What I don't like myself is this roommate situation. Should one or both of you move to new partners, there will be uncomfortable tension in the household. That's worse than messing with coworkers.

Old 02-13-2011, 06:21 PM

2,650 posts, read 3,012,620 times
A good point, it isnt hard to see things getting a little tense if things head toward ending the current situation. Doesnt have to happen but could certainly see it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships