Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 10:14 PM

2,754 posts, read 6,105,556 times

Advertisements

How about asking him if he'd wanna do a threesome with his gf and you? This could put some much-needed spice back into your sex life and once he saw you have a sexy wild side he might not any longer feel the need to stray.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2011, 11:34 PM

1,841 posts, read 3,176,615 times
Directed towards the OP..

IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT...you did nothing wrong and from what you have stated you had no clue because you "trusted" him...

I find it hard to believe that there were no indicators however I am suspicious by nature and usually question everything...however you seem to be very trusting and as if there was no changes in your marriage during his infidelity..

What to do?

Hmmm...well you have stated that you love him but do not like him or rather his choices..So I am going to assume that DIVORCE is out of the question?

I would state my opinions but I know you would not like to hear them at this time so I will state is this.." If you can sit down in a quiet placeand close your eyes remove all of the mundane that is day to day life and ask yourselves these questions or better yet your wants and needs what would you do?"
1. What did I sign up for when I said I do?"
2. Do I deserve a man whom is going to share this journey with me and only me?
3. Do I deserve to haveto share my husband with another woman?
4. Do I deserve to have stability and monogamy in my marriage?
5. Am I getting back what I am putting in the marriage?

Personally speaking I approach everything with this mindset.." If I am working harder than you to reach a common goal or to achieve something that is beneficial for the both of us?" "We have a problem"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships