Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 10:22 PM

1,278 posts, read 2,631,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
Yeah, older. But relationship implies more than a couple 'hits'. Not hard to hit one. It's when one has 'expectations' that you are unaware of. But you will see in time.
Oh thanks ole' wise one....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2011, 03:19 PM

33 posts, read 225,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imcurious View Post
Some people believe that every person you are intimate with you will reincarnate with. Do you really want that?
Some people believe they are aliens and the mother ship is coming back to get them, so what is your point?

Old 03-15-2011, 06:09 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,522,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
Met a couple who live near me a few weeks ago, and they indicated they were swingers. I enjoy sex, but really like having an emotional connection to the woman I'm having it with. After having a few great relationships, not having a connection makes the sex empty and boring for me. And no I wouldn't do the MMF tag team.

Anyhow the female of said couple has made passes at me and another guy I know, at separate times. I have waived it off, but the other guy seems to be taking the bait. He is late 20s, she is early 30s. I know they are both adults but after a few drinks I mentioned to him, that it may not be a good idea to hit that. (She was alone this time) He seemed taken aback and asked why. I just said take it as advice from old bull to young bull. He wasn't happy.

They are both adults so I won't say anything else about it. But anyone think this is a good idea?
People who are used for another couple's pleasure.

Something really vampirish about that to me.

Old 03-15-2011, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
People who are used for another couple's pleasure.

Something really vampirish about that to me.
Why would that be vampirish? If the guy being 'used' is also using the couple for pleasure then what is wrong with that? Isn't sex all about pleasure? Unless there is rape involved then it is there business since they are grown adults.

Old 03-15-2011, 08:19 PM

3,665 posts, read 8,690,315 times
Its up to each persons comfort level, if all the parties involved are into it, then more power to them.

Old 03-15-2011, 09:46 PM

19,837 posts, read 20,447,262 times
While I wouldn't do something like this anyway, I definitely would not do this with people in my neighborhood!

This is way too close for comfort. And people are prone to gossip...

For future's sake, you don't want some skanky couple "stopping by" when you have a real lady in the house...!

Old 03-16-2011, 05:25 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,728,230 times
It would be fine if there were people in my neigborhood we could do this with, but, if you saw who lived in my neighborhood you wood know why this doesn't work......

Old 03-17-2011, 06:49 PM

79,054 posts, read 61,211,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmusmc85 View Post
Yes, yes. Former Marine and I have had my fair share of relationship drama. But the VAST majority of my former flings have been hit it, quit it, and never admit it. No stalkers, slashed tires, or death threats like that other guy makes all flings to be like. And theres a reason why we all know about the crazy astronaut lady. Because they are so rare and extraordinary that they are news worthy. Stuff like that don't happen everyday. So I guess if all your flings end up in drama, I guess you just need to take a look at the mirror yourself...
Ah, vast majority....an interesting choice of words.

I would state again that a starving man will eat a 3-day old hamburger.
Someone with options will go for steak.

I will be having steak yet again tonight.

Let's remember the debate, we BOTH agree that if the guy wants to hit it then that's his choice. Where we disagree is that as the guys friend we might want to caution him if he's "starving" or just makes poor decisions.

Old 03-17-2011, 06:51 PM

79,054 posts, read 61,211,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmusmc85 View Post
Yes, yes. Former Marine and I have had my fair share of relationship drama. But the VAST majority of my former flings have been hit it, quit it, and never admit it. No stalkers, slashed tires, or death threats like that other guy makes all flings to be like. And theres a reason why we all know about the crazy astronaut lady. Because they are so rare and extraordinary that they are news worthy. Stuff like that don't happen everyday. So I guess if all your flings end up in drama, I guess you just need to take a look at the mirror yourself...
I would remind you that they live NEAR the OP.

Old 03-17-2011, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Ah, vast majority....an interesting choice of words.

I would state again that a starving man will eat a 3-day old hamburger.
Someone with options will go for steak.

I will be having steak yet again tonight.

Let's remember the debate, we BOTH agree that if the guy wants to hit it then that's his choice. Where we disagree is that as the guys friend we might want to caution him if he's "starving" or just makes poor decisions.
Ugh. Who cares anymore. I would just say '"Mind yo' business"....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships