Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 09:14 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,827,890 times

Advertisements

As its said maney wouldn't buy happiness but a lack of it can be miserable. Two miserable people lessens the chance alot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2011, 09:57 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,276,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
I wish I could play a violin...same song over and over again. Just because you have trouble getting women without money and a nice car doesn't mean every man does.
Then you chose to read what you want. I keep saying that the girls I go out with are not like you who look for guys that want to spend cash for your company or certain services. Am I lying or making something up when I say women normally look for men above their level (more money, better car, bigger place, more status, etc.) or at the very least the same? Am I lying when I say men usually look for a woman that is attractive to his eyes?

Old 03-31-2011, 03:02 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,310,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Then you chose to read what you want. I keep saying that the girls I go out with are not like you who look for guys that want to spend cash for your company or certain services. Am I lying or making something up when I say women normally look for men above their level (more money, better car, bigger place, more status, etc.) or at the very least the same? Am I lying when I say men usually look for a woman that is attractive to his eyes?

We have had this conversation before, and you know that I don't care about how much money a guy has. Since you don't know all women, you can't say what women normally look for. You also contradict yourself by saying that you don't go out with girls who look for guys with money. That just goes to show that there are women that don't look for guys with money. I also don't know most men, so I can't say what they look for. However, I would think most PEOPLE look for someone they find attractive...why would you date someone that you didn't find attractive?

Old 03-31-2011, 03:30 PM

950 posts, read 1,514,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
It's possible for men without money to attract women. But the whole point of this thread is how money can cause women to be attracted to a man they wouldn't otherwise be attracted to.

Yeah it is possible for a man to attract tons of beautiful women on a blue collar working man's salary, if you are very good looking like as in the same league as David Beckham for example.

If however you are working class and you look like Steve Buscemi for example and you still want tons of booty, than you must lower your standards significantly and chase after women that look similar to Whoopi Goldberg and Susan Boyle. In other words you have to date at the bottom of the barrel.

Attractive women don't date men that have both an ugly face and a small bank account. If an attractive woman is going to be dating a man with an ugly face, he better be bringing home atleast a quarter of a million a year.

Old 03-31-2011, 04:31 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,276,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
We have had this conversation before, and you know that I don't care about how much money a guy has. Since you don't know all women, you can't say what women normally look for.
Come on, even women have admitted they prefer men from a higher level. I am not making this up.

Quote:
You also contradict yourself by saying that you don't go out with girls who look for guys with money
How’s that when I have shared here how I date western women when I visit a western country? No big deal. Now, if I had to pick, then I would go with the ones where things revolve around both of us from the very start (no such "beginning stages", gender cards, traditions, and so on). Heck, I went out with a girl working in a Forbes 500 company in a good position while I was just a mere foreign exchange student. She was surrounded by guys that had fat wallets and luxurious cars, still, she chose me. Then again, this was in Japan where there are cultural differences of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Blood View Post
Attractive women don't date men that have both an ugly face and a small bank account. If an attractive woman is going to be dating a man with an ugly face, he better be bringing home at least a quarter of a million a year.
It’s the nature of women looking above their level that some may find embarrassing to admit.

Last edited by onihC; 03-31-2011 at 04:51 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships