Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2011, 05:59 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,311,334 times

Advertisements

I could jump in here and give the same statements I have given over and over about how money cannot buy women because we are not for sale, but why? The same opinions from the same people keep popping up in all of these threads about women and money, and it has gotten old.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2011, 06:03 PM

1,543 posts, read 2,995,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
I could jump in here and give the same statements I have given over and over about how money cannot buy women because we are not for sale, but why? The same opinions from the same people keep popping up in all of these threads about women and money, and it has gotten old.
I know. Its so frustrating how many women haters there on this site.

Old 03-24-2011, 09:35 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,277,371 times
Quote:
Of course women are not for sale but what do you think of all the women who throw themselves at rich men? I could say men are not horn dogs who will crawl after a woman they find attractive but how about all those men who do?

Old 03-25-2011, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Of course women are not for sale but what do you think of all the women who throw themselves at rich men? I could say men are not horn dogs who will crawl after a woman they find attractive but how about all those men who do?
I don't know women that do. Where do you get your statements? Do you know women that do or have you just heard some do? Also, the same goes for your statement about men. Where do your statements come from? Your personal experience cannot give you the numbers to make much of a claim.

Old 03-25-2011, 04:23 PM

1,446 posts, read 3,550,882 times
I don't think the people talking about "women and money" are woman haters. I think they just know from experience.

Also good to check out:

Lipstick Alley -

Old 03-25-2011, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java378 View Post
I don't think the people talking about "women and money" are woman haters. I think they just know from experience.

Also good to check out:

Lipstick Alley -
Of course, so many of the men on CD are experts on women and have known thousands. I think experience is something many lack.

Old 03-25-2011, 05:34 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,015,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-boy-80 View Post
Its every woman's dream. Marry a rich man then divorce him. Take lots of money from him so that you can live a happy ever after story with another scumbag. The only real problem lies, when these whores do this to a decent rich guy. There are not many, but it still sucks when a woman does this. Yep women need to go back to being second class citizens. Those were the good old days when women had a brain. Now not so much.
Yep women are very very sneaky.

You hear about it all the time and think that guys would learn their lesson from hearing other tragedies.

Nope.

If your one of the guys who was getting little to no action when you were average as soon as you became rich you became the biggest target for women.

Women can smell this kind of man out and will exploit it.

Men like this should never get married.
They should avoid marriage and commonwealth marriages like a plague.

I'm trying to become rich and when I do I ill never marry.

Rich men should take advantage of what powers they have.

Rich men all have the potential to be ultimate players and when I mean player I mean hugh heffner.

Old 03-26-2011, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
Yep women are very very sneaky.

You hear about it all the time and think that guys would learn their lesson from hearing other tragedies.

Nope.

If your one of the guys who was getting little to no action when you were average as soon as you became rich you became the biggest target for women.

Women can smell this kind of man out and will exploit it.

Men like this should never get married.
They should avoid marriage and commonwealth marriages like a plague.

I'm trying to become rich and when I do I ill never marry.

Rich men should take advantage of what powers they have.

Rich men all have the potential to be ultimate players and when I mean player I mean hugh heffner.
Yes, you too may become a national joke like Hugh, an old man that pays women to pretend to be with him.

Old 03-26-2011, 08:30 AM

6,041 posts, read 11,469,260 times
Quote:
Yes, you too may become a national joke like Hugh, an old man that pays women to pretend to be with him.
Pretend? Do you realize he got engaged to a 24 year old? That's not pretend.

And he may be a national joke to you, but he's a hero/role model to a lot of men.

Old 03-26-2011, 08:32 AM

817 posts, read 811,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
Pretend? Do you realize he got engaged to a 24 year old? That's not pretend.

And he may be a national joke to you, but he's a hero/role model to a lot of men.
yes, and the one's that usually call him a joke are the one's that are jealous that they could/would never get him
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships