Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 11:13 PM

3,409 posts, read 4,646,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna in AZ View Post
At the mall?
It could be! Or "wherever"! LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2011, 05:09 AM

1,300 posts, read 2,572,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Here's more of what I was quoting.

Do you think this is every woman's dream?
Don't bother with those two. They're just young, single men who are so frustrated of being so, that they're embarrassed to say they are in their CD profile.....which is why they think ALL women are the same.

Old 03-23-2011, 09:32 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,281,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilgamesh8 View Post
I think ALL women want security. And money provides that.
But it sounds nicer to say "I want a man who can give me security" than "I want a man who has lots of money".

Old 03-23-2011, 09:36 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,716,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
But it sounds nicer to say "I want a man who can give me security" than "I want a man who has lots of money".
Good thing there's a difference.

Old 03-23-2011, 01:31 PM

339 posts, read 837,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Here's more of what I was quoting.

Do you think this is every woman's dream?
I don't think its every womans dream to divorce a rich man and take all of his money. But women crave safety and security. Would you be interested in a man who 1) is a foot shorter than you 2)doesn't have a penny to his name?

Old 03-23-2011, 01:33 PM

817 posts, read 811,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilgamesh8 View Post
I don't think its every womans dream to divorce a rich man and take all of his money. But women crave safety and security. Would you be interested in a man who 1) is a foot shorter than you 2)doesn't have a penny to his name?
Leave alone a foot shorter, most women wouldn't even give a man who isn't 2-3 inches taller than them even in their 3-4 inch heels even a second of their day.

Old 03-23-2011, 01:59 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,460,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unseengundam View Post
I think a lot of people incorrectly does say money doesn't matter when come to relationship/sex. But I do think it definitely does matter and can make things a whole lot easier. Of course though, money can't guarantee you can find true love or be happy. But money should allow you travel more, work out more, meet more people and maybe actually find someone you really like.
Even Tony Montana knows this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ7HZATMKBY

Old 03-23-2011, 03:30 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,437,376 times
I think everybody dreams of winning the lottery someday. And even men dream of marrying a rich, hot, young woman who does everything he wants. But dreams are dreams. Most of us women do settle for the man who steals our heart. So much for marrying a rich man. Our heart doesn't ask if he is wealthy before it decides for us. But no matter. A lot of women have their feet on the ground and we already know all we are seriously looking for is a man with a job.

Old 03-23-2011, 03:45 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,475,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
I think everybody dreams of winning the lottery someday. And even men dream of marrying a rich, hot, young woman who does everything he wants. But dreams are dreams. Most of us women do settle for the man who steals our heart. So much for marrying a rich man. Our heart doesn't ask if he is wealthy before it decides for us. But no matter. A lot of women have their feet on the ground and we already know all we are seriously looking for is a man with a job.
And your heart doesn't make you marry a man either. You make that decision. Just because you're in love with someone doesn't mean you have to marry them.

Old 03-23-2011, 03:54 PM

1,543 posts, read 2,997,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post

That is so beautiful. I mistook it for poetry. But then I realized that it was a work of fiction. Like a woman not marrying a man for money. Women marry a guy who has a job that they can brag about.(And it doesn't need to include making lots of money, though most of the jobs give them enough money, looks do the other part for a woman.) Like fireman, pilot, Special Ops guy, van helsing, serial rapist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships