Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2011, 09:28 AM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,192,388 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Good grief, that's equally as daft as your list. I foresee no dates in 2011, same as in 2008, 2009 and 2010. DO go and play outside, for goodness' sake.
I was actually being sarscastic and would talk about myself in such a stupid way. And I also been on 3 dates in 2011 where you been? I'm confident that by it only being Apri, I can reach double digit dates in the same year for the first time since 1999
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2011, 09:34 AM
miu

17,721 posts, read 40,278,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
We met yesterday and been going back and forth on email on the site. So I gave her my email to contact me but she insisted on communicating on the site. So I sent her 10 little goofy/interesting facts about me

1. I like to cuddle and kiss
2. I like a woman to tickle my neck with her feet
3. like a woman to walk on my back
4. I'm a night owl
5. I bought my first cell phone in 2010
6.I like to read old magazines from the 70's
7. my favorite snack is nachos and cheese
8.I don't like meatloaf
9. I like to talk on the phone
10. I love going to cafe's

She sent a message back saying that it was TMI and that she was creelped out?????????????? I mean 2 and 3 is a litrtle goofy but besides that what was wrong with my list? She del.eted her profile right she told me she was creeped out. I'm confised, this is bizzarre
How do you know that you were the only one she was communicating with from that dating site? It seems to me that any single person signing up to an online dating site looking for a boyfriend would check out several profiles at once and after interviewing a selections, pick a few to go on first dates with. So maybe after messaging with several of you internet Romeos she decided that you were all creepy and she felt uncomfortable enough to cancel her membership.

Old 04-24-2011, 09:35 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,457,614 times
Totally up to her if she wanted to delete you. Maybe that was tmi too soon. Totally up to you to get on here and tell us all about it.....

Old 04-24-2011, 09:41 AM

222 posts, read 420,720 times
Quote:
I'm an eccentric guy who wants a normal girl.
Maybe you should try to find an eccentric girl.

Old 04-24-2011, 09:45 AM

3,573 posts, read 6,490,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBing View Post
Maybe you should try to find an eccentric girl.
Bingo! Exactly. He's looking for the wrong person from the get-go. He's setting himself up for rejection with a normal girl. Solomon, you need to find that eccentric girl like yourself.

Old 04-24-2011, 09:52 AM

7,371 posts, read 6,847,097 times
Quote:
I was actually being sarscastic and would talk about myself in such a stupid way. And I also been on 3 dates in 2011 where you been? I'm confident that by it only being Apri, I can reach double digit dates in the same year for the first time since 1999
Okay, I hope that happens for you. . I just think that you would be better to creatively write a description of yourself without the lame phrases so commonly overused on dating sites. Please TV, you do have a degree in Communications, you need to use it.. Pull out an old textbook, or something...

Old 04-24-2011, 09:53 AM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
How do you know that you were the only one she was communicating with from that dating site? It seems to me that any single person signing up to an online dating site looking for a boyfriend would check out several profiles at once and after interviewing a selections, pick a few to go on first dates with. So maybe after messaging with several of you internet Romeos she decided that you were all creepy and she felt uncomfortable enough to cancel her membership.
I know I'm not the only one but atleast give me a chance to talk to you offline after exchanging 8 or messages. Once attraction has been established on both sides why are we still talking ONLINE???

Old 04-24-2011, 09:57 AM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by donie1 View Post
Bingo! Exactly. He's looking for the wrong person from the get-go. He's setting himself up for rejection with a normal girl. Solomon, you need to find that eccentric girl like yourself.
I want a normal girl who has interest in being educated on the eccentrc lifestyle.

Old 04-24-2011, 09:59 AM

1,375 posts, read 2,391,620 times
Quote:
I can understand her not wanting to talk to me anymore but to leave the site completely?-lol Because of that? And I think 2n is goofy because it would be hard not to laugh if a woman was tickling my neck with her toes
From outward appearances, most people look normal enough.
But as you get to know them, well, lets just say looks are decieving.
Their's all kinds of crazy out there in unexpected random places.
DON"T TAKE IT PERSONALLY.

Old 04-24-2011, 10:06 AM

222 posts, read 420,720 times
Quote:
I want a normal girl who has interest in being educated on the eccentrc lifestyle.
That sounds like you want to change someone. You're setting yourself up for frustration and rejection. You need to start with similarities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships