Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2011, 09:50 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Let's just say he does marry her. Does that mean he's going to have to find an even more homely lady for his next mistress? This is Arnie's race to the bottom.
LOL!! Good point, how low can he go?

But yes, he's a free man now, nothing holding him back from making this sow his main woman, wife or official girlfriend, he can be seen with her in public now.......we'll see if there was anything more to that relationship.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2011, 11:08 AM

950 posts, read 1,515,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hindsight2020 View Post
What's the point? You completely missed the point of physical attraction. Trophy wives are for the rest of the world to envy, they are nowhere an indication of a satisfactory sex life. The best sex I've had have been with women I would rate a solid 7. The worst has been with a proverbial 9. Not all 9s Ive bagged have been horrible, not all 7 spectacular. Just suggesting to you there is a plausible reason behind having a less attractive mistress than your spouse, other than the "self-security" you highlight as the only possible reason.

Above average looks are nowhere near a guarantor of a satisfactory sex life. Average to below average looks are conversely not a statutory disqualifier from a mind-blowing sex life. Get out more chief.
Arnold's mistress is definitely NOT a 7. You would have to be on crack if you think that's a 7. A 7 would indicate that she is more attractive than most women in the world, which she definitely is not.

Old 05-22-2011, 11:17 AM

1,245 posts, read 2,211,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-boy-80 View Post
Stop with the stone age excuse. Since stone age man was killing other man. That means if you were going according to stone age instinct right now you should have killed a man. Have you? No, most men today would be downright scared of committing such an act. So they control themselves. That is something makes humans different from other mammals. We can control our instincts. So stop with the bs excuses.

Monogamy is not compatible with many people's body and needs. The point is to be up front and honest in what you want in a relationship. There's nothing wrong with not being monogamous. There is something wrong with not letting the person who thinks you are in a monogamous relationship know your real intentions.

Old 05-22-2011, 11:38 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Blood View Post
Arnold's mistress is definitely NOT a 7. You would have to be on crack if you think that's a 7. A 7 would indicate that she is more attractive than most women in the world, which she definitely is not.

Just a guess, I bet you would have rated Mother Theresa a -1, right?

But in the real world of mature adults with any depth to them, where what's on the OUTSIDE is not nearly as important as what's on the INSIDE of a person, Mother Theresa was a 10+.

You've got a lot to learn - where ARE your parents??

Old 05-22-2011, 12:00 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,189,782 times
Quote:
Okay Crouching Tiger, a couple things. My guess is you only saw her current photos and not the photos of 14 years ago when their son was conceived. Also, what one person rates as a 10 may be someone else's 3. Insecurities do sometimes play a role in that someone will seek out another person that just thinks they are a God of all men or The Woman of All Women just for that ego reason. Many factors are at stake when you say someone is ugly or not. That's everyone's own personal opinion.

Old 05-22-2011, 12:03 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post

But in the real world of mature adults with any depth to them, where what's on the OUTSIDE is not nearly as important as what's on the INSIDE of a person, Mother Theresa was a 10+.

And Mother Theresa wasn't humping married men.

No comparison. This woman knew all along that Arnold had a wife and family - as he himself did. She has no inner beauty nor outer beauty.

She as well as he are pretty ugly on the inside to carry on their little sex affair in the same home as his wife and kids.

Old 05-22-2011, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
And Mother Theresa wasn't humping married men.

No comparison. This woman knew all along that Arnold had a wife and family - as he himself did. She has no inner beauty nor outer beauty.

She as well as he are pretty ugly on the inside to carry on their little sex affair in the same home as his wife and kids.

Mother Theresa was the epitome of inner beauty - something the OP needs to learn to appreciate since he's all caught up in skin color, "hotness factors" and "leagues"

We do not know enough about Arnold's mistress to be able to judge her level of inner beauty. He obviously saw something in her and speculating as to what that was is kind of a waste of time.

Old 05-22-2011, 12:16 PM

Quote:

All you women are always saying that men only care about looks, now you are singing a different tune. So which is it ? Stop flip flopping.

If men only care about looks than I am just acting like a typical man.

Old 05-22-2011, 12:25 PM

Quote:
All you women are always saying that men only care about looks, now you are singing a different tune. So which is it ? Stop flip flopping.

If men only care about looks than I am just acting like a typical man.

I don't even wear flip flops, much less flip flop on my stand on things

Here's another one of your problems...you lump all women in one big category all together like we are all identical carbon copies or something. GET A CLUE DUDE.

You have NEVER heard me say that "men only care about looks" because I have NEVER believed that - not even when I was a stupid teenager

Are "looks" important? Sure, insofar as every individual has personal preferences as to which "look" appeals most to his or her senses.

But that does not mean what appeals to Arnold (or any other man) will always appeal to you.

Again, why didn't your parents teach you this stuff??

Old 05-22-2011, 12:49 PM

Quote:
I don't even wear flip flops, much less flip flop on my stand on things

Here's another one of your problems...you lump all women in one big category all together like we are all identical carbon copies or something. GET A CLUE DUDE.

You have NEVER heard me say that "men only care about looks" because I have NEVER believed that - not even when I was a stupid teenager

Are "looks" important? Sure, insofar as every individual has personal preferences as to which "look" appeals most to his or her senses.

But that does not mean what appeals to Arnold (or any other man) will always appeal to you.

Again, why didn't your parents teach you this stuff??
Than tell all your feminist leftwing friends to stop saying that all men care about is what is on a woman's outside.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships