Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 04:18 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,804,085 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Last Saturday I had a fifth date with someone I've been seeing. I wasn't that attracted to him at first, but he really liked me so I gave him a chance. This thing has been SLOW moving. Our first kiss was on the third date, a 5 second kiss. Fourth date, we made out for about 10 minutes (and I finally found myself sexually attracted to him as a result). After our fifth date, he asked me to go back to his place. We didn't have sex, but did get naked and do everything but...and I really enjoyed it, A LOT to be honet, because it turns out he is an incredibly passionate person... but as I said there is a small problem...

He has a really tiny penis. Really, it is the smallest I've ever come across in my life. It's 3-4 inches while at full salute, and no I am not exaggerating. I kit admit I'm a little worried about having sex with this guy - will it be really disappointing? Has anyone here been down this road, started sleeping with a guy who is super tiny? Is it possible that it would be enjoyable? Has he slow-played the sex in order to trap me before laying the teeny tiny on me?

This guy is very smitten with me, and as such treats me very well. He's not my "type" but then again, I'm not so focused on dating my type anymore.
I've been here and recent. I stopped seeing him. As you said, he was very passionate and I loved it. I had an "o", but I wasn't satisfied. We had sex several times. I'm still attracted to this guy, but it's that problem.

I doubt, if he slow played you. He's not gonna say, hey I have a small one. He knows it's small, but he may know he's good in bed. I would try it. You may be surprised. Especially, since he's not your normal dating type. Give him a chance. He's sweet to you. Hey Mikey you may like it.

My girlfriends and I always say, I thought we said we weren't gonna throw away the good ones. Give him a chance to screw up.

Old 05-25-2011, 04:18 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,403,419 times
Well, I suggest that if you are really attracted to him, to at least try and see how he uses it. I do believe that there is a difference in feeling when it comes to size, but who knows, he maybe has some real cool techniques up his sleeve. The fact that he is passionate is a big plus, but with such tiny penis, hopefully he knows how to use his fingers and his tongue.

Old 05-25-2011, 04:29 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,692,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Annie View Post
I don't buy that at all. Yeah, I've heard it all - it's the motion of the ocean and experience and whatever bull.

There is, however, a little thing called a tongue that can make mountains out of - oh who cares? A tongue is the best part of a man.
I know it's unusual, but I'm really not a big fan of being on the receiving end of oral sex. it's very hard for me to get off, and I have to think about the most foul, raunchy stuff to keep my excitement level up.

Old 05-25-2011, 04:30 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,755,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
I know it's unusual, but I'm really not a big fan of being on the receiving end of oral sex. it's very hard for me to get off, and I have to think about the most foul, raunchy stuff to keep my excitement level up.

Like what?

Old 05-25-2011, 04:35 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,797,992 times
This is the sort of question I wouldn't have even thought of responding to 20 years ago as I would have been embarrassed to say, "I've done 'em all, both big and small/On different men both short and tall/And even one with just one ball. The size of head is not the deal/It's what's in YOURS that makes you squeal!"

Old 05-25-2011, 04:35 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,311,807 times
I just think you should go for it, without worrying about it. Thinking about it too much will only prevent you from being open to the possibility that you may end up really enjoying it.

Old 05-25-2011, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
Like what?
I will never tell. That stuff is for my head alone!

Old 05-25-2011, 04:56 PM

1,116 posts, read 2,967,154 times
I don't believe in the motion of the ocean BS. I was with a guy about that size, and no amount of passion or technique could fix inadequate equipment. No harm in a test drive though.

Old 05-25-2011, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
I've been here and recent. I stopped seeing him. As you said, he was very passionate and I loved it. I had an "o", but I wasn't satisfied. We had sex several times. I'm still attracted to this guy, but it's that problem.

I doubt, if he slow played you. He's not gonna say, hey I have a small one. He knows it's small, but he may know he's good in bed. I would try it. You may be surprised. Especially, since he's not your normal dating type. Give him a chance. He's sweet to you. Hey Mikey you may like it.

My girlfriends and I always say, I thought we said we weren't gonna throw away the good ones. Give him a chance to screw up.
exactly.

Old 05-25-2011, 05:02 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,764,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderbear View Post
I don't believe in the motion of the ocean BS. I was with a guy about that size, and no amount of passion or technique could fix inadequate equipment. No harm in a test drive though.
Wait, did you use the right equipment to boot??

It's one thing to accuse others and another thing to have a skewed perspective.

As they always say, it's all in the eye of the beholder, ladies

http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j0...XSZ-801DN-.jpg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.