Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2011, 08:48 AM

896 posts, read 1,478,520 times

Advertisements

Montana, This is the only part in these 49 pages worth reading...

Originally Posted by HonestOne1
It will be a glorious day when a woman has enough self confidence to post this....

NY Female - So I have gone out with this guy a few times and he has a penis that is about 4 inches long and 1 inch in diameter. My vagina is about 1.5 inches wide...maybe 1.25 on a good day. I believe my vagina is probably 8 inches deep? Not sure. I will double check it when I get home from work.

Ny Female Reply
I would estimate that my vagina as I sit here now is probably 1/4" wide, and is physically capable of stretching to accomodate the head of a newborn baby. It is probably an inch wide when I have a tampon inserted, and upon removing it, it shrinks back down in width.

When you mention depth, are you referring to vaginal walls, or to the entire uterus?

You do know that this is basic anatomy, and as such it isn't embarrassing, right? It isn't earth shaking either - why do you think it would be? This is junior high school health class information; unless you are 13 years old, your post is very stupid.

Old 06-01-2011, 09:27 AM

924 posts, read 1,647,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestOne1 View Post

It will be a glorious day when a woman has enough self confidence to post this....

NY Female - So I have gone out with this guy a few times and he has a penis that is about 4 inches long and 1 inch in diameter. My vagina is about 1.5 inches wide...maybe 1.25 on a good day. I believe my vagina is probably 8 inches deep? Not sure. I will double check it when I get home from work.

Ny Female Reply
I would estimate that my vagina as I sit here now is probably 1/4" wide, and is physically capable of stretching to accomodate the head of a newborn baby. It is probably an inch wide when I have a tampon inserted, and upon removing it, it shrinks back down in width.

When you mention depth, are you referring to vaginal walls, or to the entire uterus?

You do know that this is basic anatomy, and as such it isn't embarrassing, right? It isn't earth shaking either - why do you think it would be? This is junior high school health class information; unless you are 13 years old, your post is very stupid.
Uh-huh, no. You're the same poster that made the vagina too loose thread aren't you? lol this thread must've struck a personal chord with you

Old 06-01-2011, 09:29 AM

4,483 posts, read 9,307,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
the very short professional basketball player whose name escapes me at the moment but what he lacked in height he made up for by incredible agility and skill.
Tyrone "Muggsy" Bogues? 5' 3"
Earl Boykins? 5' 5"

Old 06-01-2011, 09:49 AM

7,915 posts, read 18,641,992 times
sll3454 wrote:
Quote:
Tyrone "Muggsy" Bogues? 5' 3"
Yeah, that's the guy I was thinking of, incredibly talented.

Old 06-01-2011, 10:10 AM

1,321 posts, read 2,110,334 times
Don't forget Spud Webb.

Dominique Wilkins sure won't.

Old 06-01-2011, 06:15 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,690,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestOne1 View Post

Ny Female Reply

No, it really isn't. What I said wasn't earth-shattering or bold. And it wasn't a mystery to folks who have the most basic grasp of female anatomy. Frankly my post was an eye-roller. I'm guessing you are 15 or so?

Old 06-01-2011, 07:06 PM

366 posts, read 775,931 times
Default Not to be crass, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
....He has a really tiny penis. Really, it is the smallest I've ever come across in my life. It's 3-4 inches while at full salute, and no I am not exaggerating. I kit admit I'm a little worried about having sex with this guy - will it be really disappointing? Has anyone here been down this road, started sleeping with a guy who is super tiny? Is it possible that it would be enjoyable?...This guy is very smitten with me, and as such treats me very well. He's not my "type" but then again, I'm not so focused on dating my type anymore.
...."it's the stroker, not the poker," that get's the deed done, especially if you're "not so focused on dating your type anymore."

Old 06-01-2011, 08:12 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,983,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Last Saturday I had a fifth date with someone I've been seeing. I wasn't that attracted to him at first, but he really liked me so I gave him a chance. This thing has been SLOW moving. Our first kiss was on the third date, a 5 second kiss. Fourth date, we made out for about 10 minutes (and I finally found myself sexually attracted to him as a result). After our fifth date, he asked me to go back to his place. We didn't have sex, but did get naked and do everything but...and I really enjoyed it, A LOT to be honet, because it turns out he is an incredibly passionate person... but as I said there is a small problem...

He has a really tiny penis. Really, it is the smallest I've ever come across in my life. It's 3-4 inches while at full salute, and no I am not exaggerating. I kit admit I'm a little worried about having sex with this guy - will it be really disappointing? Has anyone here been down this road, started sleeping with a guy who is super tiny? Is it possible that it would be enjoyable? Has he slow-played the sex in order to trap me before laying the teeny tiny on me?

This guy is very smitten with me, and as such treats me very well. He's not my "type" but then again, I'm not so focused on dating my type anymore.
What are you so embattled about? Im not understanding why you are floundering around with this so much...This isnt rocket science, nor is it some abstract estimation like vagina size. The penis is a quantifiable material manifestation. Apparently, you dont like what you see. If you dont like little dicks, you dont like little dicks...tell him that and move on. You like what you like, and there's nothing wrong with it.. Im sure he knows he has a little dick, and you arent the first woman who will reject his weiner, and you wont be the last.

Too, you're at the age where its going to be slim pickins. All the single big dicked bankers and CEOs are taken. That boat has sailed. So you might have to step a little closer to reality here. But he's not a middle aged single nice guy for no reason. And he happens to have a very undesirable sexual trait. He is leftovers, like most single middle aged unmarried people. Little dick men, along with the baby daddies, woman beaters, adulterers, std carriers, ex-cons, and emotionally wrecked divorcees are what you will be choosing from at this stage in life. So you have to keep everything in perspective.

Plus, its highly likely that you wouldnt be compatible anyway, because if you dont feel anything during sex, its very doubtful he'll be feeling much either, so why bother wasting each other's time?

One thing is for sure, we certainly dont need any more of those whining women who b*tch about never busting a nut because of their sorry little dicked lovers AFTER those women knowingly entered a sexual relationship with that small dicked man. You know what you want, so if you settle for his baby weiner, then be prepared to accept the consequences like an adult. But just remember, you dont owe him anything at this point. You're not obligated to "give him a shot" or "see how it goes" or any other hogwash you may be thinking. If he doesnt cut it for you, he doesnt cut it. Quit wasting your time. Again, he's not the first man who has ever had to go through life being rejected for his small dick, and he wont be the last. Likewise, you wont be the first woman who has moved on to bigger and better things. He's a grown man, he'll get over it.

Last edited by solytaire; 06-01-2011 at 08:24 PM..

Old 06-01-2011, 08:46 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,209,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by solytaire View Post
What are you so embattled about? Im not understanding why you are floundering around with this so much...This isnt rocket science, nor is it some abstract estimation like vagina size. The penis is a quantifiable material manifestation. Apparently, you dont like what you see. If you dont like little dicks, you dont like little dicks...tell him that and move on. You like what you like, and there's nothing wrong with it.. Im sure he knows he has a little dick, and you arent the first woman who will reject his weiner, and you wont be the last.

Too, you're at the age where its going to be slim pickins. All the single big dicked bankers and CEOs are taken. That boat has sailed. So you might have to step a little closer to reality here. But he's not a middle aged single nice guy for no reason. And he happens to have a very undesirable sexual trait. He is leftovers, like most single middle aged unmarried people. Little dick men, along with the baby daddies, woman beaters, adulterers, std carriers, ex-cons, and emotionally wrecked divorcees are what you will be choosing from at this stage in life. So you have to keep everything in perspective.

Plus, its highly likely that you wouldnt be compatible anyway, because if you dont feel anything during sex, its very doubtful he'll be feeling much either, so why bother wasting each other's time?

One thing is for sure, we certainly dont need any more of those whining women who b*tch about never busting a nut because of their sorry little dicked lovers AFTER those women knowingly entered a sexual relationship with that small dicked man. You know what you want, so if you settle for his baby weiner, then be prepared to accept the consequences like an adult. But just remember, you dont owe him anything at this point. You're not obligated to "give him a shot" or "see how it goes" or any other hogwash you may be thinking. If he doesnt cut it for you, he doesnt cut it. Quit wasting your time. Again, he's not the first man who has ever had to go through life being rejected for his small dick, and he wont be the last. Likewise, you wont be the first woman who has moved on to bigger and better things. He's a grown man, he'll get over it.

Judging from this post, you have a lot of experience with the subject.

Old 06-01-2011, 08:47 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,419,119 times
good lord..this thread makes so glad that I'm female.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships