Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2011, 01:16 PM

2,994 posts, read 5,784,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Last Saturday I had a fifth date with someone I've been seeing. I wasn't that attracted to him at first, but he really liked me so I gave him a chance. This thing has been SLOW moving. Our first kiss was on the third date, a 5 second kiss. Fourth date, we made out for about 10 minutes (and I finally found myself sexually attracted to him as a result). After our fifth date, he asked me to go back to his place. We didn't have sex, but did get naked and do everything but...and I really enjoyed it, A LOT to be honet, because it turns out he is an incredibly passionate person... but as I said there is a small problem...

He has a really tiny penis. Really, it is the smallest I've ever come across in my life. It's 3-4 inches while at full salute, and no I am not exaggerating. I kit admit I'm a little worried about having sex with this guy - will it be really disappointing? Has anyone here been down this road, started sleeping with a guy who is super tiny? Is it possible that it would be enjoyable? Has he slow-played the sex in order to trap me before laying the teeny tiny on me?

This guy is very smitten with me, and as such treats me very well. He's not my "type" but then again, I'm not so focused on dating my type anymore.
Sounds like its time for you to dispose of this guy like a used food wrapper since you put a mans total worth between his legs. Maybe hes considering dumping you because you have a mole on your neck , a birthmark on your toe, or a bush that isnt quite up to snuff. Dont you think our sickened culture has brainwashed you and so many others ?

Old 06-03-2011, 01:31 PM

10,182 posts, read 20,820,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007.5 View Post
Sounds like its time for you to dispose of this guy like a used food wrapper since you put a mans total worth between his legs. Maybe hes considering dumping you because you have a mole on your neck , a birthmark on your toe, or a bush that isnt quite up to snuff. Dont you think our sickened culture has brainwashed you and so many others ?
Get a grip. Where did she say she values a man for what's between his legs? She already stated she really likes him. Her concern was whether or not his endowment or lack of, might be an issue if and when they are intimate. It's a legitimate concern for those of us who actually use our sexual organs for pleasure.

Old 06-03-2011, 01:59 PM

2,994 posts, read 5,784,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
Get a grip. Where did she say she values a man for what's between his legs? She already stated she really likes him. Her concern was whether or not his endowment or lack of, might be an issue if and when they are intimate. It's a legitimate concern for those of us who actually use our sexual organs for pleasure.
I have a good grip on the destructive , dangerous, and superficial Sexual Hedonist scene played out in America today by people who have willfully suppressed their moral conscience . A penis isnt supposed to go in a vagina until a real dedicated sincere commitment is made called Marriage so such degraded superficiality as described by the OP and yourself can non exist . Sex is correctly designed to cement two marriage partners so their marital bond is increased and strengthened...and not for a mere copulation thru using each other like a piece of meat. Its time you stopped being duped by the lies of our culture and so escape the dangerous game you are playing with so many other likeminded people.

Old 06-03-2011, 02:02 PM

10,182 posts, read 20,820,758 times
Quote:
I have a good grip on the destructive , dangerous, and superficial Sexual Hedonist scene played out in America today by people who have willfully suppressed their moral conscience . A penis isnt supposed to go in a vagina until a real dedicated sincere commitment is made called Marriage so such degraded superficiality as described by the OP and yourself can non exist . Sex is correctly designed to cement two marriage partners so their marital bond is increased and strengthened...and not for a mere copulation thru using each other like a piece of meat. Its time you stopped being duped by the lies of our culture and so escape the dangerous game you are playing with so many other likeminded people.
Says who? You are not a tolerant Christian, are you 007? Take your religious propaganda over to the religion forum where it belongs.

Last edited by Coolhand68; 06-03-2011 at 02:12 PM..

Old 06-03-2011, 02:07 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,313,687 times
Quote:
That's not what Ted Haggard and his like think.

Old 06-03-2011, 02:19 PM

13,619 posts, read 21,431,678 times
Quote:
. A penis isnt supposed to go in a vagina until a real dedicated sincere commitment is made .

So there it is HJ's , BJ's and other stuff is ok, just save the hotbox for after "I do".

Old 06-03-2011, 02:57 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,696,949 times
Quote:
It would be his prerogative to dump me for any physical, mental or emotional reason whatsoever. That is a part of the dating process. This is a news flash for you? What, are you 12 years old who is thinking about some lesson you just learned while watching an after school special?

Old 06-03-2011, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Oh ok, I gotcha now.

Old 06-03-2011, 03:00 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,083,097 times
Quote:
I have a good grip on the destructive , dangerous, and superficial Sexual Hedonist scene played out in America today by people who have willfully suppressed their moral conscience .
Oh stop it, 007.5, you're turning me on. (blush)

Old 06-03-2011, 03:39 PM

Skimmed back a few pages... did I really just read that a gal thought that a small penis can't get you pregnant? And some people really think that sex education is a bad thing?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships