Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2011, 06:10 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,110,289 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
While I couldn't have stunt doubled for John Holmes, that being said I've never really noticed an abundance of the monster vaj jay jay's, I did have this one girlfriend..... She was a thing of urban legend, I needed a a 2X4 with a spare just in case the first one broke.

I suppose there are probably much more smaller shwatzs running around then the big hoo hoo's on the ladies side.

No scientific data to back up this useless and pointless post.
Obviously a neglected segment of science that needs to be explored. I wonder how anyone would figure out what the control group was?

Regarding the "big" lady...she had to have had a problem. Had to have. I'm sure it embarrassed her and caused other problems and that eventually she had it taken care of. VJs do come in different sizes, to be sure (and the same one can be different sizes at different times & circumstances...it being a collection of muscles, after all) but if you're an average-size male and she was THAT huge, something was up. Otherwise, there surely *would* be such a thing, in the scientific community, as "macrovagina." However, now I'm intrigued and I'm going to do some searches.

Not that I've ever been in one (bleah) but I've never known a friend to say she had this issue and I don't, after three children. I shall check into this puzzle and get back to you!

ETA: Joking and playfulness aside...to anyone who thinks I don't believe any woman can ever have a weakening of her vaginal muscles and a va-jay-jay that just doesn't feel as tight anymore, that's not what I'm saying. VJ muscles can absolutely weaken. That's what kegels are for or, in the case of something really medically serious causing the slackening (like a prolapse), surgery. In those cases, other bad things often happen in conjunction...like incontinence or fistulas or...eew, now I'm even grossing myself out.

But women born with huge, literally "gaping" VJs without having some desperate medical condition behind the fact? That really has me puzzled...I have never had a girlfriend admit to this and female friends will admit to anything. We thrive on TMI. So...yeah.

Last edited by JerZ; 06-03-2011 at 06:23 PM..

Old 06-03-2011, 10:17 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,990,297 times
Wow, is it really that hard to believe that everyone comes in different sizes, both men and women?...Here's a shocker as well, both men and women have different shoe sizes.. gasp! -- Its not really totally about size unless its the wrong size... its moreso about compatibility...One womans useless pencil dick is another woman's potential wall wrecker...and vice versa...big, small, long, short, shallow whatever, nothing wrong with either one...just neither one is always right for the other.

Old 06-04-2011, 06:06 AM

12,985 posts, read 13,738,537 times
I'm surprised dating sites haven't picked up on this! along with your preference for; race, smoker, non-smoker, religion, drinker, or body type they could ask "if your penis had a nick name what would it be?"
1. Louie (Louisville slugger)
2. Joe (Average Joe)
3 Tim (Tiny Tim)
4. No Comment (that means #3)

Old 06-04-2011, 06:50 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,870,898 times
I do believe this thread has enabled three contributors to find each other and possibly form a wonderful relationship. The young male and female virgins appear to have both similar views and glaring misinformation on human sexuality while the ultra-moralism of the fire and brimstone preacher man can keep them on the path to eternal salvation. A TV reality series could come out of this and make them all household words and lots of money. Amen.

Old 06-04-2011, 07:26 AM

2,501 posts, read 3,656,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
I do believe this thread has enabled three contributors to find each other and possibly form a wonderful relationship. The young male and female virgins appear to have both similar views and glaring misinformation on human sexuality while the ultra-moralism of the fire and brimstone preacher man can keep them on the path to eternal salvation. A TV reality series could come out of this and make them all household words and lots of money. Amen.
Well, aren't you glad that us "naive virgins" aren't being stupid enough to experiment and then later find out we have an STD or an "oopsie" baby? I would think so. After all, were too stupid to reproduce.

Old 06-04-2011, 07:37 AM

19,804 posts, read 20,397,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post

lmfao

Old 06-04-2011, 09:23 AM

7,364 posts, read 14,704,952 times
So I am cleaning up my apartment in case I decide to invite him back to my place tonight. (As I mentioned earlier, I do not invite men to my apartment. The last two guys I dated for 2-3 months did not set foot in my place.) I have a huge pile of laundry piled up on my bed which must be hung up and put away, lots of tidying etc. I started to do it, then started thinking about this guy and how I'm not so sure this is a good idea. I started feeling uneasy about this whole deal. And now I'm starting to think, the small penis really isn't the thing that is troubling me. I think this guy is really into me and is very relationship minded and it's freaking me out a bit. I think I focused on his little dick last week as a way out. He's not bad looking, is physically fit, no signs of addictions or insanity, is within my age preference, no ex-wife drama, is able to financially support himself, and is very clear about how much he enjoys my company. I really don't have anything to complain about. Yet I feel uneasy... now I'm wondering if I'm a commitment-phobe or something.

Old 06-04-2011, 09:55 AM

8,299 posts, read 8,626,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
So I am cleaning up my apartment in case I decide to invite him back to my place tonight. (As I mentioned earlier, I do not invite men to my apartment. The last two guys I dated for 2-3 months did not set foot in my place.) I have a huge pile of laundry piled up on my bed which must be hung up and put away, lots of tidying etc. I started to do it, then started thinking about this guy and how I'm not so sure this is a good idea. I started feeling uneasy about this whole deal. And now I'm starting to think, the small penis really isn't the thing that is troubling me. I think this guy is really into me and is very relationship minded and it's freaking me out a bit. I think I focused on his little dick last week as a way out. He's not bad looking, is physically fit, no signs of addictions or insanity, is within my age preference, no ex-wife drama, is able to financially support himself, and is very clear about how much he enjoys my company. I really don't have anything to complain about. Yet I feel uneasy... now I'm wondering if I'm a commitment-phobe or something.
Ok, I read this WHOLE thread at 1am last night. Whether you are a commitment-phobe or simply worried about his teeny-tiny, you owe it to me and everyone else who has undertaken the laborious chore of reading this thread from beginning to end to see things through with this guy. I need to know how this story . . . um . . . climaxes. Now put away your laundry. You'll be needing the bed later.

Old 06-04-2011, 10:21 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,416,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
I wonder if you are feeling uneasy because hundreds of people on this forum had been invited into this situation and expecting you to come back with an update. Puts pressure, uneasiness and phobia on the whole scenario and taking away from the romance if you ask me.

Old 06-04-2011, 10:23 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,416,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Ok, I read this WHOLE thread at 1am last night. Whether you are a commitment-phobe or simply worried about his teeny-tiny, you owe it to me and everyone else who has undertaken the laborious chore of reading this thread from beginning to end to see things through with this guy. I need to know how this story . . . um . . . climaxes. Now put away your laundry. You'll be needing the bed later.

And this response just proves my point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships