Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2011, 05:59 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,679,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJacket View Post
This is where being filthy rich comes in handy. Then it wouldn't matter one iota if your penis resembled a tuna can.
I'm not rich by any means, but I do well enough for myself that I have no money fears whatsoever. There aren't any material things that I covet. No, if he were rich I still would not have been interested.

Truth is, not all women find the bank roll to be the #1 priority. If you develop yourself, your character, your personality, intelligence and charm, you will find that I speak the truth.

Old 06-27-2011, 08:47 PM

11 posts, read 12,184 times
Default Guess...

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
I believe it's already been established that he not only has a small boat, but there's also no motion in the ocean.

Guess I was a little to late on that draw. Oh well....hey at least a new path has been laid out. Good news to that! Cheerz

Old 06-27-2011, 09:29 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,858,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Alright, second date with the new guy tomorrow! I'm glad, didn't want to wait until the weekend!

I hope that you asked for pictures - taken next to a ruler.

Old 06-28-2011, 06:01 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,724,101 times
Quote:
My first sexual experience with him was on the 4th date when we made out. Why does that bother you so much? It's the truth, and it is right here on this very thread. The whole timeline is here, and I can't change it (nor can you spin it) I don't judge you for getting down with guys on the 1-2nd date, don't judge me for waiting a little longer.
Obviously I'm not writing comprehensively. The point I was making had nothing to do with whether or not you slept with him on the 1st or the 100th date. The point is that, according to you, he twice ejaculated in his underpants before things could go further (him being in his underpants isn't defined as part of "making out"?) and then, on the third attempt he actually did penetrate but it was all over in seconds. Premature ejaculation occurred three times and yet you didn't discuss it with him. THAT'S what I found odd, nothing else.

Old 06-28-2011, 08:26 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,718,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
It all started with the small penis, check out the title of this thread. But anyways, it goes to the same thing. Women dumping men for sexual reasons (small penis, sex is not good, etc.) seems to be acceptable. Men dumping women for sexual reasons is just wrong, terrible, etc. It's just one of those things I guess .

Hahahahahahaha!
I don't see how it's wrong for anyone--male, female, straight, gay, bi--to decide not to date someone because they enjoy sex in the same manner. Sex is important in a relationship. I don't think anyone believes that a man should keep dating a woman if he's not enjoying sex with her.

Old 06-28-2011, 11:59 AM

1,589 posts, read 2,683,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Obviously I'm not writing comprehensively. The point I was making had nothing to do with whether or not you slept with him on the 1st or the 100th date. The point is that, according to you, he twice ejaculated in his underpants before things could go further (him being in his underpants isn't defined as part of "making out"?) and then, on the third attempt he actually did penetrate but it was all over in seconds. Premature ejaculation occurred three times and yet you didn't discuss it with him. THAT'S what I found odd, nothing else.
Nor did he discuss it with her. I think it was his responsibility to do so, not hers. Oh well, I'm glad that she has moved on.

Old 06-28-2011, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodhabunny View Post
Nor did he discuss it with her. I think it was his responsibility to do so, not hers. Oh well, I'm glad that she has moved on.
Thats how I feel about it. Why should i bring it up; it is obvious that he is not satisfying me sexually. He chose to get his rocks off in that manner without saying anything to me, then happily went to sleep afterwards. Not my problem. Im done, over and out. Now i just have to figure out what to say when I tell him i dont want to see him anymore. (I will do that tomorrow, after my date tonight!!)

Old 06-28-2011, 12:53 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,281,921 times
Quote:
Now i just have to figure out what to say when I tell him i dont want to see him anymore. (I will do that tomorrow, after my date tonight!!)
The date is not with him, right?

Old 06-28-2011, 12:55 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,878,840 times
Quote:
no, she is on to the next, which is totally fine because she is single afterall..

Old 06-28-2011, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
no, she is on to the next, which is totally fine because she is single afterall..
Correct. This is a new guy, one i agreed to meet last week after the horrible sex with the original dude. Big surprise, we really hit it off (or so it seems to me). I'm pretty excited to see him later this evening. I think he must like me; he keeps looking at my online profile.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships