Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2011, 11:43 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,297,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayoi View Post
Well it does seem like the guy tried to make up for it in another way. All I see here is a sexual incompatibility. No one's a jerk or sl*t because of that.
Somehow it seems a bit different if its a guy who ends up dumping a girl because he discovered she was quite flat, cellulite on her butt, had a big flabby lose vagina, had a beer belly, was fat, etc. A girl dumping a guy because she thought he was not big enough seems to be acceptable.

Old 06-24-2011, 12:11 PM

1,133 posts, read 2,289,405 times
She claims she wants "hot 20-somethings with bangin' bodies", which I do not blame her. I just find it ironic that these "hotties" would clearly have no interest in her except for sex, and she comes on here complaining about how she is always used by guys only for sex. Like a wise woman on here has already said, you reap what you sow.

Old 06-24-2011, 12:19 PM

3,184 posts, read 4,860,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKSnook View Post
She claims she wants "hot 20-somethings with bangin' bodies", which I do not blame her. I just find it ironic that these "hotties" would clearly have no interest in her except for sex, and she comes on here complaining about how she is always used by guys only for sex. Like a wise woman on here has already said, you reap what you sow.
I think what she meant is that she does not want to teach a middle aged man something he should already know. She would only be willing to put in that extra effort for a young guy who lives in the gym.

Old 06-24-2011, 12:29 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,704,356 times
Quote:
No, I said if I were going to "teach someone about sex" it should be a 20 something, not a middle aged man. If I wanted to DATE 20 somethings, I would not have spent the last 3 months with his particular 46 year old.

Old 06-24-2011, 12:35 PM

1,133 posts, read 2,289,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
No, I said if I were going to "teach someone about sex" it should be a 20 something, not a middle aged man. If I wanted to DATE 20 somethings, I would not have spent the last 3 months with his particular 46 year old.
Teaching young hotties will land you a horny guy who just wants you for sex and maybe money. Teaching this middle-aged man might have landed you a decen guy who would then be educated on how to please you. And you choose option A, therefore you get those results.

Old 06-24-2011, 01:00 PM

19,801 posts, read 12,354,168 times
Quote:
Teaching young hotties will land you a horny guy who just wants you for sex and maybe money. Teaching this middle-aged man might have landed you a decen guy who would then be educated on how to please you. And you choose option A, therefore you get those results.
If he is 46 and needs to be educated in this then something is sooo off if isn't even funny. If you read what he did from the beginning it is just weird. Most teens would know better than this.

This is a massive red flag. If any guy ever did this to me he would get no second chances, it is just mean to have sex, KNOW she was not satisfied and go to sleep. Sick. Sorry people, if you have been disrespected like this but, sick. That is regardless of what he did for her before. Once you are doing the act, both people count, always unless you are a selfish loser, or if someone has a fetish for liking selfish loser behavior and hates orgasms.

THIS is the power men have in sex. They can just stop and be done with it. When a woman has an orgasm before the guy, things keep going until he is satisfied.

Old 06-24-2011, 02:23 PM

Quote:
What exactly is this option A that I have chosen? Once again I point out the use of a "false dilemma" on this thread, which is to say, you are claiming that there are only 2 options: a younger man, or this particular 46 year old man with sexual problems. Believe it or not, those are not my only two choices. I can also choose to date other age appropriate men who are more compatible with me. In fact, that IS my choice. I have a new date tonight, as it so happens.

Old 06-24-2011, 03:33 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,450,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
I'll describe things semi-clinically to keep things PG-13.

After he penetrated me, he thrusted three times then proclaimed that he was about to climax. He quickly pulled out;I assumed he wanted to pause for a moment to calm down and avoid climaxing too fast. I was wrong. He pulled out and quickly masturbated himself for about five seconds, had an orgasm, then ran out of the room to the bathroom. I was laying there thinking, "HUH??" while waiting for him to return. I heard the water running in the bathroom. A minute or two later he came back, got into bed, kissed me on the cheek and snuggled against me, then went back to sleep.

Wait!

How were the three thrusts?

All this drama over whether his size would be enough, and once you finally get to that point you leave it out!!!?

Old 06-24-2011, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarthBeneathMe View Post
Wait!

How were the three thrusts?

All this drama over whether his size would be enough, and once you finally get to that point you leave it out!!!?
Ha...!

Old 06-24-2011, 03:38 PM

38 posts, read 71,692 times
As someone who is not as well endowed as others, I find the initial post to be deceptive. It sounds shallow, of course, but every woman has the right to decide what she wishes from a partner. If a man cannot please the woman he is with, she should seek someone else.

-
Clint
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships