Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2012, 09:41 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,414,214 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Did you mean NY/NJ/CT? I live outside of the city and I don't live anywhere near NH!

LOL I just noticed that typo!!!! I was on my iPhone when I replied. My fingers are too big.

Old 09-08-2012, 09:43 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,414,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
It's probably because you're a tall, scary woman like me

One of my friends is 6' tall and is absolutely stunning and rarely gets approached as well. I can guarantee if she was 5'6 she would have guys lined up around the block. She's also had men tell her she'd be 'really hot' if she were 6" shorter
I'm hoping it's my scary size and not my scary face.

Old 09-08-2012, 09:57 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,837,936 times
I would say no...If the woman is beautiful - most of the time she knows that..and is aloft. Even if they are lonely and want a compliment or company- pride blocks that from happening...still- If you see a woman of beauty - comment on it..chat her up...I just wish I was a smooth as I am now when I was young..."Excuse me..but I was stunned and awed by your beauty when you entered....then I would put my hand out and say "two dollars please" as if I was selling compliments...The woman would say..."I charge five dollars" (when she hands out a compliment) _ people like humor...don't be afraid of beauty...no all are arrogant as I first mentioned.

Old 09-08-2012, 10:03 AM

1,259 posts, read 1,838,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
I would say no...If the woman is beautiful - most of the time she knows that..and is aloft. Even if they are lonely and want a compliment or company- pride blocks that from happening...still- If you see a woman of beauty - comment on it..chat her up...I just wish I was a smooth as I am now when I was young..."Excuse me..but I was stunned and awed by your beauty when you entered....then I would put my hand out and say "two dollars please" as if I was selling compliments...The woman would say..."I charge five dollars" (when she hands out a compliment) _ people like humor...don't be afraid of beauty...no all are arrogant as I first mentioned.
Yup your right. The ones who capture my attention are the ones who are relaxed with some humor. Make a gal laugh...all women love to laugh.

Old 09-08-2012, 10:52 AM

2,794 posts, read 3,681,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
If you walked into my home, took off your clothes and demanded a massage you would be forcefully removed. Of course, I don't put myself in situations where I'm alone with a man I'm not familiar with so that would never happen.

So, because some men lie, women should just have sex with everyone as if it's no more of a gesture than a hand shake?
Some women are more difficult to get along with.

Not because men lie; but because women claim to have a problem with men lying. Or, do you believe that having actual solutions to our modern social dilemmas is not worth while? And, for the record, most women have higher numbers than mostly nice guys anyway, so from that perspective, what is the difference?

Chivalry no longer requires shining suits of armor or the noble Art of the chastity belt maker in modern times.

Old 09-08-2012, 10:54 AM

Quote:
I'm sorry. I lost my secret decoder.
You have to be able to read and understand the Federalist Papers, is the key.

Old 09-08-2012, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
What do you mean?
She lived with her step daughter and her step daughter's boyfriend, at the time; all over twenty-one.

Old 09-08-2012, 11:00 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,200,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
You have to be able to read and understand the Federalist Papers, is the key.
I can read and understand the Federalist Papers. Your posts? Not so much.

Old 09-08-2012, 11:00 AM

Quote:
So basically - you think women should give you sex, a massage, or both - sometimes for pay, and sometimes not. Is that it?
Only if they are willing to be girls and friends, at the same time. Where o' where have all the nice girls gone in modern times?

Old 09-08-2012, 11:02 AM

1,754 posts, read 2,471,147 times
Quote:
I can read and understand the Federalist Papers. Your posts? Not so much.
What in the world do the Federalist Papers have to do with beautiful women? I think this guy is a politician.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.