Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2012, 02:39 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,808,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonborn View Post
Haha, do it and post the results here. I'm guessing it won't be a post along the lines of the hot chick who thinks she's ugly "mean girl" post in which she got several numbers....if I did that, the only number involved would be 911 when women call the fuzz to complain about an ugly dude with confidence attempting to pick up chicks.
Yeah, I'm still waiting to hear back on what I should do when I go to the bistro.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2012, 02:43 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,845,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitluvr View Post
So what should men do that would NOT push women away when they are in a cafe, restaurant, etc. Tell me what I should do because I am going to test this out soon... just for fun. Just for the hell of it.
It's not that simple my friend.

I would have to looking at you in 3D - not the two dimensional person I see here - in order to really be able to answer your question.

Don't you see? There is no one formula or set thing you should be doing.

It's a combination of things and how you put it all together - a complete package so to speak.

Old 07-14-2012, 02:43 PM

3,016 posts, read 3,917,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post

Its just I constantly hear about how women want a man to spoil them, take care of them, be drop dead gorgeous, drive this car, make this much money and a lot of these women are 5'6 or less, weigh 220+ lbs, dont work, dont have a car, what makes them think they deserve wealthy good looking sugar daddies?
They lack a working relationship with reality, combined with cognitive defects and live in a fantasy based world that is built on their own selfish, narcissistic and twisted preconcieved views on who they are and desire to use men that they have designated as emotional objects whose sole purpose is to meet their needs at the expense of those men's life goals, dreams and aspirations. For the men that subject themselves to the nightmare that could potentially be a relationship with one of those women, they indirectly allow themselves to become economic slaves for the rest of their lives. And for what - so that they can delusionally think that they are "loved" by a woman. It is a form of insanity and the worst kind, since the victim (the man) volunteers for it and as a result, ultimately deserves it.

Old 07-14-2012, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Yeah, well, the 'basics' these days simply are not good enough. Women have much higher demands than just the 'basics'.
I can tell you that continuing to tell yourself that is part of your problem.

Old 07-14-2012, 02:45 PM

2,615 posts, read 5,409,185 times
Quote:
Yeah, I'm still waiting to hear back on what I should do when I go to the bistro.
<sarcasm>Follow the advice dished out here of course and just have confidence and swagger and you'll be just fine. Looks don't matter at all </sarcasm>.

Old 07-14-2012, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonborn View Post
<sarcasm>Follow the advice dished out here of course and just have confidence and swagger and you'll be just fine. Looks don't matter at all </sarcasm>.
Looks only matter as much as you allow yourself to believe they matter.

1,084 posts, read 1,848,627 times
Quote:
Yeah, well, the 'basics' these days simply are not good enough. Women have much higher demands than just the 'basics'.
The women that have higher demands than just the 'basics' have these demands either because they posses more than the basics or because they have looks that they know can attract more than the 'basics'. Of course there are outliers, women that have an inflated sense of their attractiveness, or that have inflated sense of the assets they posses and therefore seek men demanding more than what they themselves can give. But I have to say that those types of women usually readjust their standards once they have reality checks or realize that they are inflating themselves. For the most part however that just isn't the case. I see a lot of women actually lowering the bar in some cases, but most tend to just want men that have similar assets as they do. Now again, if a woman is very attractive, then yes she will demand more than just the basics even if that is all she has.

1,171 posts, read 1,951,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
Is it just me or am I the only one who's noticed that a lot of the 8s 9s and 10s are perpetually single, constantly have stank ass looks on their faces and even though they are constantly complaining about being single they tell pretty much any interested man to "f*ck off"

The 6s and 7s only want to date the hottest guys (the same guys who are told to shove it by the 8s 9s 10s)

And the 1s thru 5s seem to date the average to above average looking guys and they treat these guys like they're less than dirt

And the average to below average looking guys like me, NO women will date them

Its just I constantly hear about how women want a man to spoil them, take care of them, be drop dead gorgeous, drive this car, make this much money and a lot of these women are 5'6 or less, weigh 220+ lbs, dont work, dont have a car, what makes them think they deserve wealthy good looking sugar daddies?

Does anybody else agree womens standards are too high these days
Yes, they seem to be. It's not like it's all my fault why either. The truth be told, I don't care. I live more action in a week than the pathetic men they choose do in a lifetime. That's the honest to God truth.

Die Hard with a Vengeance - YouTube

Old 07-14-2012, 02:52 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,028,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Looks only matter as much as you allow yourself to believe they matter.

From this guy's awful experience with women here, They matter a whole lot more than women on here want to believe.

But I live in a town full of married women and elderly. My experiences are going to be skewed.

Old 07-14-2012, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
From this guy's awful experience with women here, They matter a whole lot more than women on here want to believe.

But I live in a town full of married women and elderly. My experiences are going to be skewed.
Again, looks only matter as much as you allow yourself to believe they matter.

Truly the best thing guys who have had nothing but bad experiences can do is poll their most trusted friends and family members to figure out what they are doing wrong.

It is almost statistically impossible to fail all the time with all woman - If that is happening, Houston we've got a problem.

The guys job is to be honest enough with himself to figure out what the problem is and attack it, not the women of the world
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships