Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2011, 04:44 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,671,394 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboburnsy View Post
Here's a joke:

So a young woman goes into a grocery store. She finds a cart, and starts going down the aisles. She buys cheez whiz, a tub of peanut butter, a bag of spaghetti, a gallon of milk, brick of cheese, mini pizzas, iceberg lettuce, broccoli, m&ms, D-cell batteries and a 4 pack of shampoo that was on sale at the time.

She goes to the chekout and the clerk, while scanning her items, smirks to himself.

"You don't have a boyfriend, do you?" the clerk asks.

"No, I don't," The woman replies, blushing. Irked, she says "Were you able to deduce that from the items on my grocery list?"

"No, I deduced that because you're ugly."
Cruel.....not funny. Cruel and sadistic. I am disappointed...thought it going to be funny...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2011, 04:47 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,210,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
Not in my experience. I have a friend who's a Cap and she isn't hypocritical. Yes she's status oriented but not hypocritical. Now Geminis on the other hand, are very hypocritical in my experience. Rule # 1, if you're a Cancer, do NOT I repeat DO NOT date a Gemini!!!
I take exception to that, seeing as I am a Gemini and i cannot STAND hypocrites, nor am I one. As a matter of fact, hypocrisy is one of my biggest pet peeves.

I do realize you are only speaking from your own personal experiences, but also keep in mind you have not meet EVERY Gemini there is out there, so keep it in perspective.

Old 06-16-2011, 04:49 PM

32 posts, read 37,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamisweetheart View Post
Because they are loyal, passionate,ambitious, mysterious & possessive.
I used to date one best time of my life until he left me for a pretty Pisces
Wow, so you've met our breed before. Up until this point in scoping the post i was unsure if you truly knew. But, bad luck about the pisces girl though. To answer your other question, northwards is where alot of us Scorpio's tended to migrate... Apologies again for the lesser grade of scorpio you came across, we're generally not the shallow type.

Old 06-16-2011, 04:50 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,210,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
I can't take anyone that takes horoscopes as gospel seriously, how can all people born in a specific time of the year be the same?......
I agree with this. I tend to take the whole astrology thing with a grain of salt.

Old 06-16-2011, 04:52 PM

2,488 posts, read 4,333,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamisweetheart View Post
I want a guy who is
1. 25 & up
2. Muscly
3. Worksout religiously
4. Good sense of humor
5. Intelligent
6. Graduated college
7.Looking to get married
8. Great in bed
9. Sweet
10. Knows how to dance
11. Spontaneous
12. Knows what he wants out of life

OH and he has to be a Scorpio
I have to say I was somewhat interested. But I'm not 25 or older (I'm 18), I haven't attended college yet and I really don't know how to dance. I'm also a Sagittarius.

But everything else, good sense of humor, intelligent, looking to get married, sweet, knows what he wants out of life, etc. sounds like me.

Old 06-16-2011, 04:53 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,360,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Cruel.....not funny. Cruel and sadistic. I am disappointed...thought it going to be funny...
Aaaww, a brand new tender PC soul!

All jokes be banned! All jokes be banned! All jokes be banned! Happy?!

Old 06-16-2011, 04:57 PM

32 posts, read 37,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
Intelligence. Multilingual.Conversant on current affairs. Preferably a Democrat. But thats negotiable. Likes children. Cant be a megalomaniac.Must know the difference between Cabernet and Maddog 2020 and be willing to share her weed!
There's more to it, sure but that's a great opener...side note for me personally, i dont require the weed sharing, just not for me is all. *shrugs* and yes, doubly for the wine, and booze comparison. We Scorpio love to wine and dine our lovelies and really appreciate someone who understands just what is so special about finding that perfect blend of savor and flavor in a high-end dining experience. If your idea of a fancy dinner date is fast food, well...let's just say it's great for a casual date but we Scorpio go all out for those special moments and chicken McNuggets aren't on the appetizer list at OUR restaurants of choice.

Old 06-16-2011, 05:00 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,816,035 times
I only have one requirement is that the guy has a jolly green giant and NOT a keebler elf

Old 06-16-2011, 05:01 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,060,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Aaaww, a brand new tender PC soul!

All jokes be banned! All jokes be banned! All jokes be banned! Happy?!
That wouldn't make me happy! My humor is what keeps me going!

That, and a chewy quaker oats bar. Those things are delicious.

Old 06-16-2011, 05:09 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,360,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
That wouldn't make me happy! My humor is what keeps me going!
Are there any non-fart and non-toilet jokes left that may possibly, perhaps, hopefully not offend a single tender soul...?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships