Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2011, 02:26 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,147,085 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
I just don't understand why a teacher would want to jeopardize their career by doing something like this.
That's definitely dumb and not worth it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2011, 02:57 PM

454 posts, read 596,416 times
Simple,because they are desperate/mental

Old 06-17-2011, 03:09 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,303,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Book Lover 21 View Post
My son had a thing with his Geometry teacher when he was 16. She was very attractive.
I wonder if you would have reacted the same way if she looked like Jabbah the Hut or if the teacher was a young attractive male?

Quote:
Outing her would have ruined her family and career and would not have done my son ANY GOOD AT ALL.
That's exactly what should have happened. Your son did nothing wrong, SHE did. For all you know, her next fling will be with a 14 year old student. She's not just an older woman, she's a teacher and she doesn't deserve to be.

Old 06-17-2011, 03:16 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,144,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
I wonder if you would have reacted the same way if she looked like Jabbah the Hut or if the teacher was a young attractive male?
Well, duh. If she had looked like Jabbah the Hut, do you think this situation would have ever happened in the first place? After all, a hot geometry teacher has an exotic, sensual mystique, what with the provocative way she offers up her protractors and talks about the square of her hypotenuse.

Meanwhile, a plain jane geometry teacher would have no appeal whatsoever. You might as well just nail a majorette or something. So its a nonsensical question to begin with.

Old 06-17-2011, 03:30 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,303,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Well, duh. If she had looked like Jabbah the Hut, do you think this situation would have ever happened in the first place? After all, a hot geometry teacher has an exotic, sensual mystique, what with the provocative way she offers up her protractors and talks about the square of her hypotenuse.

Meanwhile, a plain jane geometry teacher would have no appeal whatsoever. You might as well just nail a majorette or something. So its a nonsensical question to begin with.
I'm sure she gave him hands-on knowledge of parallel and perpendicular lines.

We all know how that fantasy is supposed to work. However the reality is a horny teenage boy with the possibility of sex really has no taste.

Some teachers actually look like this:

The big list: Female teachers with students

Old 06-17-2011, 03:33 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,144,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
I'm sure she gave him hands-on knowledge of parallel and perpendicular lines.

We all know how that fantasy is supposed to work. However the reality is a horny teenage boy with the possibility of sex really has no taste.

Some teachers actually look like this:

The big list: Female teachers with students
Well, I have this rebuttal.

YouTube - ‪Spinal Tap-Big Bottoms‬‏

Old 06-17-2011, 03:33 PM

1,413 posts, read 3,046,956 times
That list brings up an interesting question.

Some of us have weighed in on how we'd feel about a woman doing this versus a man doing it...

So how would you feel about a woman teacher doing this, to your daughter?

Old 06-17-2011, 03:37 PM

1,413 posts, read 3,046,956 times
Also brings up the question (can't wait to see the answers) what if a male teacher did this to your son?

What if your son wanted it and remembered the experience fondly? : D

Old 06-17-2011, 05:39 PM

31,022 posts, read 22,059,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefetio View Post
That list brings up an interesting question.

Some of us have weighed in on how we'd feel about a woman doing this versus a man doing it...

So how would you feel about a woman teacher doing this, to your daughter?
If it is worse it is only that way because we don't expect woman to be molesting girls. One of the cases stated the Female teacher got off with probation!

Adult Female on Minor Female sexual assualt/molestation is way more common than most people would believe. Personally I know of almost as many Female on Female childhood molestation cases as males. The cases of the female teachers listed above molesting(raping) under age girls just validates what I have seen. I asked a former girlfriend who was molested by a woman when she was a child about why she had only recently came out on it. She responded that it was more difficult because that type of behavior is not supposed to happen with respect to an adult woman!

One of the cases stated that the student was 18 and that the Teacher could still get 20 years for the offense. That is ridculus at 18 considering that it the age of consent. teacher should have lost her job, not seen jail time since there was no minor involved!

Old 06-17-2011, 05:53 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,992,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
If it is worse it is only that way because we don't expect woman to be molesting girls.
I think the poster was asking how people who are fine with a teenage boy doing it with a female teacher are just as fine with the other scenarios he listed. He was asking people who have commented that it's fine, that it's every school boy's fantasy, etc. So then are you equal in this if it's a male teacher and a female student? A male teacher and a male student? How about if it were the female or male student's "fantasy"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships